It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steak made from human poop passes taste test

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bokaforo

I am risking sounding like a Diva here, but, there is no way I would eat that so there is no way I would give it to someone else to eat. Poop belongs anywhere except in your mouth.

I would eat a handful of maggots before I ate one of those burgers.

I am now going to go throw up my dinner in the same place my poop goes, if anyone is interested...I had a subway sandwich for dinner. Anyone who is game is welcome to my waste.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So, just to propose this question: A. why don't they use the enriched protein to fertilize over-processed soil instead of synthetic fertilizer? B. How would they ever market this? Seriously?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I was telling my grandmother the other day, that McDonald's probably has the capacity of turning sh!t into a sandwich.

I now regret saying that.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Can someone PLEASE pass the Tossed Salad!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
pretty sure those are the steaks applebees are using in their 2 for 20 lol... who was sitting around trying to perfect the taste (my heart goes out to the quality control team)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Solving current world hunger means that people will start breeding until we start going hungry again.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

So people living in 3rd countries are sub-human and don't deserve fresh produce and clean water like us?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bokaforo
Ohhh.. You won't catch me eating a doodoo steak. I will get down on my hands and knees and start grazing on grass before I eat a doodoo steak.

ROFL

Scat partys will now be profitable!

edit on 27-7-2011 by Anoynymoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I smell a rat and I think it's name is M O N S A N T O.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Just think what this will mean to space travel/.....we wont have to pack a lunch...just recycle.

Eliminates tons of food production gear and growing space etc.Give em a big turkey dinner and launchem

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Hahaha...I can see it now...feeding the impoverished with the bodily wastes of the upper classes. It suits this miserable planet so well.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Yet most of us have, or do, eat meat that is glued together by a blood byproduct that creates a choice piece of meat as opposed to the random leftover peices that would end up as dog food.

We're a picky bunch

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bokaforo

If I catch my dog eating cat feces, he's not allowed back in the house, that's ridiculous. There are millions of starving humans on this planet. If we could save all our poop, turn it into steak, and send it to the starving citizens of the third world countries. The world's hunger and starvation problems could be solved. Just don't invite me over for a steak!

www.mnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Great! A whole new take on Marie Antoinettes: "Let them eat cake!"

Now it's : "Let them eat poo steak!"

Sure, end the world's hunger by making the world's poorest eat refined sewage. Charming. As if living in a country where you are poverty stricken, no resources, no clean water, no clothes and the final indignity.....here, we made food for you out of our own bodily waste. I'd rather eat grass.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

I smell a rat and I think it's name is M O N S A N T O.

Isn't it funny that MONSANTO is an anagram of Mason and Saton. It just needed another A and if would have been a perfect fit.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

This is just horrible and absolutely crazy. In the future they may sneak in these steaks and try to pose it as normal steaks. People may just have to give up on eating meat altogether in the future.
edit on 13-8-2011 by winds because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join