It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steak made from human poop passes taste test

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bokaforo

Happens. It was an update so it may not have been there when you read it. Also it's a reputable source (at least i thought) so it was an easy mistake to make.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Understood. Stumbling around and found this garbage to post. Thought I could get some responses.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
we're supposed to take advantage of the food chain..not be a part of it

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The day I see poop filet mignon on the menu.....The day I never eat a steak again!! Don't want to take that chance...I smell the stuff that comes from me and it don't smell like steak!!!!

link   

Originally posted by Phage
Hoax. Again. Still.
news.discovery.com...

Thank God!

Unfortunately, "they" have made ARTIFICIAL MEAT!

It's only a matter of time...

edit on 7/26/2011 by OldCorp because: removed phantom words that appeared out of nowhere.

link   
Mr Hankey lives on......

link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

So that's what this song is about

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
so are you saying,
let them eat sh@@

Reminds me of when Marie Antoinette was told about the hungry poor people and she replied, "Let them eat cake."

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Scatman participates in sexual matters involving feces. Does he eat poo?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Good lord, is this our leaders answer to feed the starving people of the world? resorting to this?? are they insane or soemthing?

I think we have either Duke nuke em as a polititian or people inspired by Duke nuke em.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c40e3d632951.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

i was kinda playin off that

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Next year, the new McDonalds mascot makes it's debut, in all 3rd world countries, including USA!

Mmmmmmm.....Nutty!!!

The world is a sh!+ sandwich and we're all gonna take a bite soon enough.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bokaforo

Ikeda recognized that the mud was chock full with protein-rich bacteria.

After isolating those proteins in the lab, Ikeda's team then combined them with a reaction enhancer and put them in an exploder. What eventually came out was no filet mignon, but it was edible.

Doesn't this mean it is not actually the poop that is eaten? It is the bacteria that is formed in the sewage that is processed. Therefore if would not be much different than yogurt, right?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Ahhh this song just made my day

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Of course they would do that to people. Wake up Sheeple.
Castoreum- Castoreum (pronunciation: /kæˈstɔriəm/) is the exudate from the castor sacs of the mature North American Beaver Castor canadensis and the European Beaver Castor fiber.

And here is its uses:

In the United States, Castoreum has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a food additive,[12] often referenced simply as a "natural flavoring" in the product's list of ingredients. It is commonly used in both food and beverages, especially as vanilla and raspberry flavoring.[

en.wikipedia.org...

And here is another little tidbit if you still don't believe they woud do that to us:

www.livescience.com...

Since Jan. 5, the FDA has required food manufactures to disclose whether red cochineal beetles are among their products' ingredients. These beetles are farmed, harvested, dried and crushed to produce a red dye called carmine that, until this year, had been disguised in the ingredient list as "artificial color," "color added" or the all-encompassing "natural and artificial coloring."

We have no idea what they are putting in our food as the FDA, USDA and Fed Gov are corrupt to the core.You may already be eating Caca.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

It was the first thing that popped into my head when I read, "Someday "bowel burgers" may even provide an easy source of protein for the hungry."

link   

It was the first thing that popped into my head when I read, "Someday "bowel burgers" may even provide an easy source of protein for the hungry."

link   

I can't eat rice. -> Then eat shid.

or

JENKEM

sooo much 4chan /b/tardedness in my mind ^_^
edit on 26-7-2011 by Hessdalen because: added some funny stuff °~°

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I will be wandering around the woods eating bugs and leaves before I EVER eat my own poo... That is a really crappy idea lol no pun intended.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thegrandpotato

I will be happily be grazing and eating nuts and berries. No steaks straight out of the dookey shoot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join