It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steak made from human poop passes taste test

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Steak made from human poop passes taste test

www.mnn.com

Would you eat a steak made from human sewage? Believe it or not, this concept has already been taste-tested and approved.

Take a moment to let that gag reflex subside. Now consider this: it's already been taste-tested, approved, and could eventually become a practical solution to sewage treatment. Someday "bowel burgers" may even provide an easy source of protein for the hungry.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If I catch my dog eating cat feces, he's not allowed back in the house, that's ridiculous. There are millions of starving humans on this planet. If we could save all our poop, turn it into steak, and send it to the starving citizens of the third world countries. The world's hunger and starvation problems could be solved. Just don't invite me over for a steak!

www.mnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
A sh!t-steak...rofl...now I've heard it all

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
so are you saying,
let them eat sh@@

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I live in third world country and i don't want it. Let them who test and taste and make the decisions for us have it.

link   
Good lord, is this our leaders answer to feed the starving people of the world? resorting to this?? are they insane or soemthing? even the devil would shy away form human poop, as evil as he is..
This reminds me of the yes men* anyone remember them? was watching it a month ago with roomate...an episode, where they go to a university, and say thier represent Mcdonalds...telling everyone the human bodu isnt that efficient, and 80% of poop can be re cycled back into nutriton, as they show a naked woman taking a dump, traveling down sewer pipes with mcdonalds symbols lol, the up another pipe, out of a machine that yode see ice cream come out of, and onto bread...
man, that almost made us all barf. its unsanitary and insane. the only people who eat poop, are cliniclaly 4 wall room paded insane, bark at the moon up on the chimney, things like that.

link   
hey all you vegitarians feel free to have at it.

aint no way i ever will.

i t hink i will stick to the real deal pumped full of hormones etc and cooked well done.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bokaforo

That is just too disgusting to dwell on!
All this time I have been flushing dinner down the toilet!

link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
so are you saying,
let them eat sh@@

No, that's Pres. Obuma.

AND Rep. Boner.

link   

I eat neither rotting flesh nor poo. If yall want to, thats fine. Ill stick to a vegetarian diet and an un-compacted colon.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I wonder if you can get 2 Girls and 1 Cup with that order..?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ohhh.. You won't catch me eating a doodoo steak. I will get down on my hands and knees and start grazing on grass before I eat a doodoo steak.

link   
How is eating a biological waste product a solution for feeding hungry people?

link   
might be a good idea to invest in tic tacs
i bet their market shares go threw the roof
edit on 26-7-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   
Hoax. Again. Still.
news.discovery.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

(Update: Discovery News is now unsure if the story is real and wondering if they were duped. It reminds us of this "Yes Men" poop burger hoax.)

From the site you posted.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Thanks I don't know how to read.

link   

Originally posted by Phage
Hoax. Again. Still.
news.discovery.com...

Well that's a relief

link   
Heres something to ponder..forgive me for being blunt* ever hear of scat sex? its when someone get turend n by pooping into thier sex parterns mouth, or all over em. its called scat* thiers a a woman i seen on CL few times a year, NYC, who calls herself the scat queen. sad thing is, she is rather beutiful..
maybe..the ones who conjured up this sh*t steak, are into scat as well?? with how perverted corporate capitalism is,...this would kinda fit right in too thier logic and thinking.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Had to laugh when I saw your avatar. It reflects my sentiment on this exactly.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join