It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vertus Hardiman and the Lyles Station irradiation experiments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is a documentary that goes on the speak about irradiation experiments carried out little children in the name of science in the United States. One in particular named Vertus Hardiman, who hid results of this experiment secret for 80 years.

Warning: The images of the results of the experiment is graphic and may be disturbing to some.

This feature length documentary tells the story of Vertus Hardiman and nine other young children, attending the same elementary school in Lyles Station Indiana who, in 1927 were severely irradiated during a medical experiment conducted at the local county hospital. The experiment was misrepresented as a newly developed cure for the scalp fungus known as ringworm. In reality the ringworm fungus was merely the lure used to gain access to innocent children whose unsuspecting parents blindly signed permission slips for the treatment.

Vertus was five years old and the youngest. Now after 20 years of friendship with writer/producer Wilbert Smith, through their church choir, Vertus unburdens himself to Wilbert with an incredible story, finally exposing the severe physical complication caused by this shocking medical crime. This crime had severe physical complications for Vertus – namely a harshly irradiated and malformed head, with an actual hole in his skull.

Source: www.holeinthehead.com...

The documentary then goes on to illustrate that a very similar event was carried out by the US Army in Israel.

This documentary reveals that the Lyles Station experiments were not an isolated event. One such example involves radiation experiments performed in Israel in 1951against one hundred thousand darker-skinned immigrant children, a tragedy financed by the United States Army. Amazingly, many of these victims arrived on U.S. soil in cages for further study, in an attempt to determine human reaction to over-exposure to radiation.

The best thing about this documentary, from what I've watched so far was the character, forgiveness, and attitude that Vertus held in his heart

He also strongly encouraged young people to “keep their aim high in the belief that they are somebody.” He insisted that education is the foundation for creating a heaven while here on earth. Vertus never borrowed money and was able to save amazing amounts by investing his funds in real estate which he bequeathed to both First AME Church and the United Negro College Fund (UNCF). Vertus harbored no anger and was known to say frequently, “If I were angry, my prayers would not be answered and your heart’s not right if you’re angry.”

Source: www.holeinthehead.com...

A wonderful example of a man who rose above his circumstances; May he rest in peace.

VERTUS WELBORN HARDIMAN (1922-2007)

www.holeinthehead.com...
edit on 26-7-2011 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Who knows what type of vile experiments the wealthy around the world are playing out in modern times? From Anthrax vaccines that soldiers are forced to take, to depleted uranium being left in war zones, to mandatory vaccinations, and prescription drugs. Who knows?

I don't think the experiments now days are so much physical as they are attempts to control your thoughts and behaviors. By propaganda in movies, fear mongering and boogey man tactics in the media, crazy messages being delivered in the music, biased educational systems, and letting vipers loose in the religions to taint the minds of the believers and turn them into zealots.

One thing is for sure. It will all come to a head one day, and everyone will have to reap what they've sowed in their lifetime.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

the more i learn about "good ol A'merca" the more angry I become..

the evil will continue until people stop bible thumping and start going after the elites with a vengeance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM talking reeeaaaallly mad ............ most americans are very slow on the knowledge power curve.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Absolutely disgusting indeed.

Shows again the NAZI influence in the USA/Israel after project paperclip.

Joseph Mengele himself would be proud.

new topics

top topics

join