It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ha Ha America you've been punked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Understand that i am gay. It is both sad and yet richly humorous in the black comedy universe. Some people in power demolished 3 skyscrapers and fired a missle on the Pentagon right in front of all our eyes and we refused to see what is/was obvious.

In a country that denies me my basic civil equality [for the same moral inferiority justifications that were used against women and blacks in the past], I get a front row seat to watch while people tirade about "getting those terrorists" while being very certain they are in Washington and Wall street.

Mostly I have to laugh, it is the way the universe works, occasionally i do shed a tear for the murdered thousands in America, and the many thousands, some of whom are still dying in Iraq and Afghanistan, Americans and Arabs, But life does go on doesn't it.

Now on to salient questions:

Q1. What about the Insurance companies? There is no way they would have sat idly by being forced to shell out 7 billion in settlement costs without some kind of threat or payoff? Any Ideas? Would they have been too afraid of a market collapse to reveal the truth if they knew it? Were they paid off by the government?

Q2. Do you agree that the actual passenger planes are somewhere in the Atlantic? If so where [how far] could they have gotten? If someone comes up with one of those I rather think people will see things in a different light.

Q3. What would the repercussions be if America, Europe, the Middle East and the rest the world suddenly knew that 911 [OK City too] were government sponsored actions. That we had fought two wars, killed tens of thousands of people (including our own) all because high powered media manipulators had lied to everyone. What about the Arabs, so happy and celebrating and feeling empowered, now realizing the ugly truth that they were impotent and powerless, would they get crazy and become the actual bogey man we made them out to be?

Q4. What would be the best strategy financially? Do you think markets would collapse, or would it just be the US market, riddled with doubt? It the US dollar a safe bet or should one turn to strictly tangible assets?

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yelp skank its true, and be coverd many many many times.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have never used my ignore button here on this site...

sadly, I'm getting very close to doing so... :shk::shk::shk:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
*Sigh*, argued this too much to do it again...ugh. I will say this: Sometimes, things ARE as they seem.

9/11 was not a government sponsored activity. It was not set up by the U.S. Nobody has any proof that it was set up by Bush or any other branches of our government. You have to be more clear. You've only hinted as to what you're trying to say here... Passenger planes in the Atlantic. Are you talking about the ones that rammed into the WTC? Fought two wars, killing 10,000's of people? Are you talking about Iraq and Afghanistan? And yes, we ARE getting those terrorists. We've gotten a good amount of their leaders..including Sadam; not to mention destroying his regime. Furthermore, what rights have you been denied in this country other than marriage? (I'm seriously asking; I don't know. I'm not trying to make fun of you here.

new topics

top topics

join