It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru pole shift causing seasons to change? Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Weather in So Cal has been exquisite and beautiful. Just warm enough, no rain, light humidity. Great for being outdoors. Though I have noticed, I burn really easy when I never used to. Light sun, burn and then peel. The rays are much stronger even though the temperature is an easy 75-95.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

The seasons naturally change anyway due to the extra day in the leap years once every 4 years

Actually, leap days prevent that. The goal of a solar calendar is to track the movement of the Earth around the Sun. We want the seasons to match the calendar. The problem is that the number of days does not match the Earth's revolution around the sun. A year is about 1/4 of a day longer than 365 days. The addition of a leap day ever 4 years keeps the calendar in synch with the Earth's travels around the Sun.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Leaves change colors for many reasons other than a change of season. Too much or too little water can change the color. A strong storm can break leaves and that will cause a color change too as the life line to the tree is broken. Are you in a drought area? Have you had unusually heavy rain?

Look there first because Nibiru does not exist so couldnt have caused a pole shift.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Yes to all you said. Also my car has a compass and when I park it outside my house it always says I am pointed east. It said it yesterday, it said it last year so no pole shift.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So, where does that damned Nbiru come into all of this?

It snowed here a couple of days ago. Not odd at all as we are in the middle of Winter.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join