posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:02 PM
1. The Self is eternal and immutable. The Self alone escapes the matrix. You must realize the Self.
2. View all things as empty of inherent existence. Nothing is eternal. Every object is devoid of eternity. They are transient, non-permanent.
3. Every form is an illusion composed of material parts and atoms. A car is not a car, a car is mechanical and metal parts formed together to make the
form 'car', these parts are in turn composed of intricately put together atoms designed to the form of the object. In truth, all things are atoms,
atoms are unseen, untouchable, part of the natural order, however they only show themselves through a combined effort, and thus unity of matter is the
4. Unity of atoms, as opposed to atoms randomly placed in a space, is the matrix of the universe. The atoms make up body, but the Self knows they
exist even though the senses can not penetrate. This means the Self has a mind that can detect the essence of things and report back via consciousness
to the primary intellect. Atoms only exist in a unified order, they can not exist in and of themselves. Unity is thus the good.
5. The entire world is made up of atoms, but each atom plays its part. The color and texture comes about because of the connection the atoms have to
each other. All atoms are connected to each other, there can be no isolated atoms.
6. Intellect is the ability to perceive these atoms in a unified form and know those particular forms. Consciousness exists because of the inner web
between the atoms that are strung together. Intellect is higher than consciousness as it perceives and differentiates the forms.
7. Memory, as in the memory of particular forms, is isolated from the collection of atoms. Since an atom can not be isolated, memory is not material.
8. Memory defined: memory is the recognition of material forms existing in an immaterial state yet dependent upon material forms.
9. Memory is outside of matter. However, memory is attached to material forms, so it is not the complete transcendent.
10. Material form imprisons the mind through the use of memory. But when the mind is focused on the transcendent, the memory of material form
11. The transcendent is that which is beyond the universe, and in no way connected to it. The transcendent is purely itself, being the most simplex of
things. The transcendent is also accessible only through the spirit, which is above intellection. The transcendent can only be known through
self-realization (knowing you are the transcendent) and not subject/object intellection because it is not dual.
12. The transcendent is thus formless.
13. That which is formless can be accessed only through self-realization. The Self knows without knowing, because all things are the Self. The Self
knows itself not through a material frame of reference but by self-knowledge. It depends on you.
14. Your will must be motivated to pursue the Self, otherwise there is no energy or chance for realization to occur.
15. Only you can achieve your Selfhood, and therefore Selfhood is entirely will and will alone.
16. The will is the transcendent that does not depend on the material universe, but attaches (wills) to the material universe when the Self so
17. The Self is the creator of will. Beyond will, but because the Self is one, it is will. The Self is will as potential, and the material body is
will as actual. The Self is itself, but through ignorance of material objects it becomes attached to lesser forms. To know the Self is to be free of
18. The Self is the transcendent. It is freedom from duality, freedom from suffering, it alone is the savior of the world, the escape from the matrix,
the paradise of heaven.