It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The events of 9/11 were predicted by MANY Hollywood movies...years before it happened

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
At first I only thought The Long Kiss Goodnight subtly hinted at the events of 9/11 five years before it happened, but it seems many other films made by Hollywood also did.

Start the video from 1:55 mins.

1) Terminator 2 - Judgement day (1981) from 2:01 mins you can clearly see "Caution 9-11" written on the bridge!

2) Super Mario Bros (1993) from 2:08 mins you can see the World Trade Centres being destroyed in an eerily similar way.

3) Godzilla (1998) from 2:21 mins the time shows 7:17:39.11 which means Boeing 717, 3 planes and 9/11! A few seonds later even the time on the watch says 9/11.

4) Trading Places (1983) from 2:42 mins it shows 9/11 on the watch.

5) Gremlins (1990) from 2:50 mins the position of the mics show 9/11.

6) Rugrats in Paris (2000) from 3:00 mins the direction of the plane shows that its going to hit the twin towers subtly blended into the building.

7) A Time to Kill (1996) from 3:08 mins the lawyer mentions the Date September 11th but the year is 1960.

8) The MATRIX (1999) from 3:15 mins the date on the passport clearly shows the exact date 11 Sept 01.

9) New York Vs Homer Simpson (1997) from 3:18 mins Lisa holds up a magazine where it clearly shows 9/11 with the 11 showing as the twin towers. Also Bart subtly waves cash around the magazine hinting 9/11 was about money!

So there you have it. Coincidence or not, whats done is done and we can't really change the past even though Hollywood subtly warned us about it.

I guess I'm going to have to start taking movies more seriously now

Starting with Transformers, Deep Impact, 2012, The Knowing, The Day After Tomorrow and The Book of Eli!

edit on 26-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
im more compelled to believe that we all at a subconcious level are aware of the fabric of time and event and major points tend to slip through the sub concious especially when we attempt to be artistic (i.e movies) --- so most of those examples i attribute to that BUT the first time i saw that simpsons clip i felt that to be a bit intentional given there known use of subliminal imagery and elite jeweish ties (but dont let my paranoia pass as evidence lol)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
CRAZY STUFF

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I think one day we will look back and understand it was to late, we are in the new world order

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Craziest:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Interesting, "Gorilla Nation" which is mentioned in the video is also one of the ads on ATS.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

Murdoch and friends strike again. That reminds me, the phone hacking scandal has been pretty much dead for the last few weeks! Bloody Media!

edit on 26-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I hope the same isn't true about the movie 2012 and Armageddon...

btw for those of you that don't know- it's not the Illuminati that is running Hollywood. it's Satan. The Illuminati is just a facade to hide the real 'being' controlling the masses.

edit on 26-7-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
I hope the same isn't true about the movie 2012 and Armageddon...

btw for those of you that don't know- it's not the Illuminati that is running Hollywood. it's Satan. The Illuminati is just a facade to hide the real 'being' controlling the masses.

edit on 26-7-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

Oh, so that's why Stephan King did "The Stand"? Never knew that.

Awesome movie BTW
edit on 26-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
At first I only thought The Long Kiss Goodnight subtly hinted at the events of 9/11 five years before it happened, but it seems many other films made by Hollywood also did.

So this revelation brings the total count of the list of co-conspirators involved in the so-called "secret" conspiracy to, what, 100,000 people now?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Those are all glaring anomalies. How can things like this from the past be interpreted by those in the past. Hints are usually not noticed in a drugged up media centric society looking for the next bit of entertainment or distraction from life.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
OMG !!!
I wonder what Debbie does Dallas might really mean?

Oh the horror to come.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Forgot remake of KING KONG (1976)

So if giant gorilla attacks New York is that a correct prediction...?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

In my house my clocks show 9:11 twice a day why oh why didn't I see it was a sign of what was going to happen

edit on 27-7-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I think they took a clue from hollywoodmovies to get their idea. Its like people saying the barcode is related to the devil, because the controlbars spell out 666. Its more likely the inventor thought it would be pretty cool if the controlbars spell out 666 like in the bible.

To show that the movies are directly tied to the intent to carry out that false flag attack, you would have to show that plans existed as early as 1983.

wikicompany.org...:Occult_symbolism

Several of those egyptian symbols were used in the movies. I am not familiar with all their meanings, but if 911 has an occult meaning of some sort it might have been used so often as some kind of inside spoof/joke and not to predict the attacks of 911. Maybe If it is some occult number september 11 might have been chosen as a date to carry out the false flag operation because of that. But the common link is 911 being an occult number of sorts and not a statement of intent through the movies. Maybe it just means good luck and the directors threw it in there for some good luck at the box office.

And the movie rugrats in paris. Have the towers been edited in by the director or the guy who put the video on youtube, to make a point?
edit on 28-7-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
If this is true...which I have by doubts, wouldnt Hollywood be telling us about the next big thing that is going to happen.

Sum of All Fears
The Source Code
Unthinkable
Jericho

Dont forget about Mad Max movies.

note: this post is only slightly sarcastic.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Cheers. Season Six, Episode 20. The Sam in the Gray Flannel Suit.

Beginning at 10:50, Carla enters the bar, talking about her twins. She holds up two fifty dollar bills sideways, giving the appearance of "two towers". Sam enters immediately after this in the next scene wearing jersey #11. Guy right next to him is wearing #9.

I couldn't find this anywhere on youtube, but Cheers is on Netflix streaming if you have that.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that in deus ex, the twin towers were missing in the game (the game was made before 9/11), and the game developers said in the games storyline they were destroyed by terrorists (said before 9/11) pretty interesting huh?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 11165

The weird thing about all of this is the fact that I think you're right about the subconscious knowledge of it. I work in two different departments in film. One job is a scenic artist. I'm one of the guys that does the artwork on some of the big films you see. I know that there is no directive for us to include certain symbols into the scenes. At least none that I have been a part of. As far as I know, none of the guys/gals that I am aware of have been either. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, just not with me. This is something that I've discussed with people I work with on many occasions.

I know lots of set dressers and set decorators as well. They are just regular Joes and Janes. Stuff gets bought, borrowed and used based on what works and /or is available. Things are substituted or cut based on how it looks to the DP at the moment we start shooting as well.

I really think its a subconscious thing going on for the most part. Now there are little things that we do just for kicks that we put in for fun, but never out of an allegiance to anyone but our own sense of playfulness. We're just artists enjoying being paid well for what we LOVE to do.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
If this is true...which I have by doubts, wouldnt Hollywood be telling us about the next big thing that is going to happen.

Sum of All Fears
The Source Code
Unthinkable
Jericho

Dont forget about Mad Max movies.

note: this post is only slightly sarcastic.

Memphis Beat had something about November when they showed their sitcom. Plus, had all the pyramid symbols on it.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join