It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does TR-3B really exist or is it just a cover?.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
My son and I watched a triangle fly over my house last summer. We called MUFON to report it. I found out the next day at work some teenagers in another town saw it the same day. Anyways, what we saw was a triangle with 3 lights (not 4, like some people report, the light in the middle was not there) Just one light under each corner. It was flying very low so we could see it clearly. And there was no sound from it at all! Dead silent. Had I not been looking up at the sky at the time I saw it, it would have flown over our heads with us never knowing it was there, it was so silent. You should have seen my son and me jumping around pointing at it. And dang my son for leaving his phone in the house. He could have taken a snapshot of it. It was not going fast it just floated across the sky I wondered how it stayed up there?

I talked to a guy at work who did some research and showed me a TR3b. He printed it out and asked me if that was what I saw and I had to say yes. NOT AN ALIEN SPACESHIP! Darn I thought I finally got lucky.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I saw the same thing about a week ago. three lights on the corners of the triangle, dead quiet. wouldnt have seen it if you hadnt glanced up at the right time.

the only difference is when i saw it it went very very fast.

question what color were the lights when you saw it?

a reply to: FraZZleD38

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

I heard a rumor, maybe even here, that there was a companion aircraft built for the F/A-117, a ECM/target designator/ISR, which is still undisclosed and possibly in use.

I have heard this as well. The funny thing is, after I read that on another site -- the user deleted the comment soon afterwards. Something about the F-117 having a "big brother" that accompanied it.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
there are some photos from a telescope of this craft that were discussed here before:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join