It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cameron orders review into threat of far-Right groups

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
There is no links between the Killer in Norway and Extremist Groups in the UK. This has been reported on The news. So what now Cameron. What excuse will he come up, to isolate those, whose views are anti Islamic or anti Christian, anti Muslim or anti Western.

I noticed that too. What a turn up for the books. I honestly thought he and his cohorts would be exploiting this 'til kingdom come, to wipe out all threats to their agenda.

Either there's something in this, and a new agenda will become apparent, or TPTB are genuinely aware of how many people are onto them.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

I think they are actually scared of what is going to happen in the next elections. I can actually see both parties in the Coalition suffering. As more people turn to the EDL or the BNP.

They class them as racists, if they do not like the way the government are failing to tackle immigration or other issues in the UK.

Most of what he is doing is fear-mongering.

I can actually see more legislation being introduced as a result of this.

And before I am attacked for my opinion. I will add. I do not agree with all their views, the EDL or the BNP, but I agree with some of them.
edit on 27-7-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Sorry guys but that fella Cameron has not got a clue about anything..
He is just following orders to try and scaremonger the general public..
The man is a total fool and the good news is people are now wide awake to his barefaced lies..
Shame who this type of Democrasy puts the biggest liers in the government..
They need locking up and the key needs to be thrown away..
Remember he was guilty of falsly claiming on his expenses was he not..
The guilty are still roaming about in Westminster feeling smug and arrogent..
Time for a change me thinks..
Peace and respect to all members
Regards
Plazmuh

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I can actually see both parties in the Coalition suffering. As more people turn to the EDL or the BNP.

For the umpteenth time, the EDL are NOT a political party.... you cannot vote for them, no mainstream party will lose votes to the EDL because you cannot vote for them.

I do not agree with all their views, the EDL or the BNP, but I agree with some of them.

Care to share some of these things?

That you both agree with and disagree with?

I mean, I guess you know the policies as you already say you agree with some and disagree with others?
Or is it just the general "too many foreigners" thing?

I think these are the ones I really like... from the BNP policies section: :shk:

- Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;

- Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;

- Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.

What a great country we would be if we implemented that huh? I could really hold my head high.

And also this

Reach an accord with the Muslim world whereby they will agree to take back their excess population which is currently colonising this country, in exchange for an ironclad guarantee that Britain will never again interfere in the political affairs of the Middle East or try to dictate to any Arab or Muslim country as to what their internal government form should be

The Muslim world? WTF?? If I said the Christian world... where would that be? Religion isn't a place...

More kicking out people.... how nice.

And basically saying that from now on, if you guys decide to do a bit genocide or bomb the crap out of your own people just for believing something different, then hey... who are we to stand in your way?

Perhaps you'd like to kill people instead of imprisoning them?

That's cool.... so do the BNP

Restore capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute (such as with DNA or other compelling evidence)

Hey, maybe we could chop their hands off or stone them to death?

Bring back hate speech and allow people to discriminate based on gender or race? I mean it's your right isn't it?
To be able to go around and racially abuse people... or bar them from your business for being Asian or whatever?

Abolish “anti-discrimination” laws which prevent people from making a free choice

There are actually some pretty decent policies mixed in with all the usual racist crap on the BNP website, It's a shame that they can't stop the hate, bigotry, xenophobia and racism and actually try and establish a decent party.

But then again, when the High Court has to order you to allow non-whites in your group, I don't hold out much hope...

Don't fall for the crap the BNP pull.... they are just including hot topics and appearing like they care about certain things, all in order to fulfil their racist agenda of having an isolated, all white island that looks at the rest of the world down our noses and like enemies.

edit on 27/7/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Hi Blupblup. Could you please clarify what is racist about:
- Wanting a halt to immigration.
- Requesting that asylum seekers find refuge in the nearest safe country.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
As much as I despise groups like the BNP and their offspring, I can't help but think that Cambo is using this as an excuse to increase government snooping and erode the little freedom we have left.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

Hi Blupblup. Could you please clarify what is racist about:
- Wanting a halt to immigration.
- Requesting that asylum seekers find refuge in the nearest safe country.

Hi Cythraul... where did I say they were racist?

I'm pointing out the policies I find offensive, not all are racist.... just offensive.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SprocketUK

Thank you Sprocket. Good to see you know what's at stake. Today it'll be 'far right groups' under scrutiny, tomorrow all 'anti-fascist left-wing' groups.

"...and then they came for me and there was no-one left to speak up"

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Hi Cythraul... where did I say they were racist?

I'm pointing out the policies I find offensive, not all are racist.... just offensive.

Ok, apologies. I jumped the gun. Though I would be priveleged if you'd explain to me why you find a halt on immigration offensive. Britain is only about 25% self-sufficient, meaning that in the event of an import embargo we could only sustain around 16 million citizens.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Spot on. The ConDems never do anything for the good of the nation, only for themselves. (Just like NuLabour).

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Ok, apologies. I jumped the gun. Though I would be priveleged if you'd explain to me why you find a halt on immigration offensive. Britain is only about 25% self-sufficient, meaning that in the event of an import embargo we could only sustain around 16 million citizens.

I see that you avoided the first one in that trio, Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently..... why no mention of that?

I mean the BNP are making out they're doing this for financial reasons and not racially motivated reasons..... so how much do you think it would cost if every single citizen of foreign decent were to take up that offer?
How much would we lose by (at least) 5-10 million people not paying tax?

All of these "policies" are just wordy, political ways of saying "we want the foreigners in the country to leave and we don't want any more foreigners to come in"

Simple.

I'd have much more respect for the BNP and the people who agree with these policies if they just said that.... just say it, be honest and admit that is what they want.
When people lie and play games and say it's all to help the country and it's for financial reasons.... it's just bollocks.... I see through the lies very easily.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I see that you avoided the first one in that trio, Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently..... why no mention of that?

Because I too find that one offensive.

So the rest of your post, where I'm concerned, is somewhat moot.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Because I too find that one offensive.

Fair enough

So the rest of your post, where I'm concerned, is somewhat moot.

Not really because my post is about all of those policies, all the first three and all of the others.
They're not doing any of this for financial reasons.... austerity.... that's horse plop..... they're doing it because they're racist, as my post says .

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Not really because my post is about all of those policies, all the first three and all of the others.
They're not doing any of this for financial reasons.... austerity.... that's horse plop..... they're doing it because they're racist, as my post says .

While you may be right where the BNP are concerned, it is still an assumption on your part. Pre-empting the intentions behind an organisation's official policy is dangerous. It leads to the Orwellian concept of policing thoughts rather than actions.

If you want to know how to prevent events like the Norway tragedy, or civil war, please try to condemn people for their actions, not their thoughts. It may just be that people's fear of speaking their mind is what sometimes results in violent outburst. Let's not make people afraid to speak their mind.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yes anything so long as the corporation can get cheap imported labour to keep profits up and to hell with what the people who own the country thinks.

Both the left and right hands are controlled by zionist bankers and we need to cut the strings

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

And its people like you whom are so politically correct, is why people have a problem.

Ever heard of freedom off speech?

Another thing If I was to go to Iraq, or Saudi Arabia, I would have to abide by their laws, culture.

So why is it different for us and not those who come to our country from Muslim countries?

As for you comment with regards to the Death Penalty did I state I agreed with their stance on it?

No I did not so stop trying to paint yourself whiter than white in all of this. And stop making false accusations.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

While you may be right where the BNP are concerned, it is still an assumption on your part. Pre-empting the intentions behind an organisation's official policy is dangerous. It leads to the Orwellian concept of policing thoughts rather than actions.

They're not in power.... if they were, we'd be talking about actions and not "thoughts"
And they're not "thoughts" all of those are taken from the policies and manifesto of the party.

It's not an assumption.... It's evidence.
If this were a court case, there would be more than enough evidence to convict.

You have the offer of money to people to "voluntarily" leave... if they're of "foreign" descent.

You have a group who were nearly defunct and outlawed because of their "Non-whites" policy.

You have the leader of said group who has been convicted for 'publishing or distributing racially inflammatory written material' and who has a background in white power and racist groups.

It has not only links to but was formed from the National Front and was called "The New National Front" before changing it's name.

If you can honestly tell me that you don't think the BNP is racist, then you are either stupid or a liar, And I don't say this as an insult, I really don't... but no rational person could argue or believe that the BNP are not racist.
They are entirely racist....

I can't believe time after time I have these "discussions" with people who pretend they don't know what the BNP stand for..... as I said, just be honest.

Admit that the BNP are racist and that you're ok with that.... it would make all this so much easier.

If you want to know how to prevent events like the Norway tragedy, or civil war, please try to condemn people for their actions, not their thoughts.

OK.... I condemn Nick Griffin for his "publishing or distributing racially inflammatory written material"

Nick Griffin (Party Chairman) Received a two-year suspended sentence in April 1998 for inciting racial hatred. His magazine The Rune carried obscene anti-Semitic and Holocaust denial material as well as crude racism.

Tony Lecomber (Group Development Officer). In 1985 he was convicted on five counts for offences under the Explosives Act, including possession of homemade hand-grenades and electronic timing devices. Sentenced to three-years imprisonment.
In 1991 he was sentenced to another three years imprisonment for unlawful wounding for his part in an attack on a Jewish schoolteacher whom he caught trying to peel off a BNP sticker at an underground station. He has a total of 12 convictions.

Robert Bennett. A leading activist in Oldham BNP during the 2002 elections campaign, Bennett has served five years in prison for the gang rape of a woman. He has also served seven years for armed robbery and has over 30 convictions in total.

I could go on and on...... The party is founded by and run entirely by Racist, Criminal, moronic violent thugs...

And wasn't the "Leader" of the EDL convicted this week of "Football violence"

www.bbc.co.uk...

This does so much to dispel the "Football thug skinhead racist" image right?

Stop playing games, stop talking nonsense....... the BNP may be "More" racist and violent.... but the EDL are slowly catching up.

The fact that you play these games and try and tell me that the BNP are not racist and keep asking me to point out little things, tells me all I need to know.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

And its people like you whom are so politically correct, is why people have a problem.

How am I "So" politically correct?

Ever heard of freedom off speech?

Ever heard of hate speech and inciting racial hatred?

Another thing If I was to go to Iraq, or Saudi Arabia, I would have to abide by their laws, culture.

You'd have to abide by their laws like everyone who comes to Britain does..?... what do you mean abide by their culture? And what would abiding by "our" culture mean to you?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblups"
And they're not "thoughts" all of those are taken from the policies and manifesto of the party.
It's not an assumption.... It's evidence.

Whoah, Blupblup. When I was talking about assumptions and thoughts, I was referring to this little snippet from your previous post:

When people lie and play games and say it's all to help the country and it's for financial reasons.... it's just bollocks.... I see through the lies very easily.

Official BNP policy says that voluntary repatriation is to help the country and for financial reasons. You don't believe them. That's what I was referring to. Point I was making is that every vocal opponent of the BNP I have debated with online and elsewhere forms much of their argument over "the BNP lying about their real motivations and goals". You simply can't condemn a political party, or individual, based on guesswork. Isn't that the underlying flaw with racial profiling?

Originally posted by blupblups"
If you can honestly tell me that you don't think the BNP is racist, then you are either stupid or a liar, And I don't say this as an insult, I really don't... but no rational person could argue or believe that the BNP are not racist.
They are entirely racist....

Again and again and again - it depends how we define 'racist'.

I really don't want to get into another escalating debate about this. Ethno-nationalism and racism are two different things with different rationale. I have no doubt you see both as racism and fascism, but unfortunately for you there are many people who make a distinction (including every single non-multicultural nation in the world). Ethno-nationalism simply believes that every ethnic group in the world be permitted a homeland, whereas racism is the crass, isolated concept of judging a person's worth by their skin tone.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Well rather than go on and on and on about the same old stuff.... I'll just say, as I did before... that the BNP are not doing it for financial reasons.

They would bankrupt the country with their "Repatriation" plans if everyone took them up on it.
Oh... and this is the "repatriation scheme" that they changed from COMPULSORY to voluntary a few years back.

And It's not about me "imagining" or "putting my thoughts or words in their mouths" this stuff is on their website... they have links and ties to many racist groups, and yes I do mean RACIST..... most of the "Top Brass" have been convicted of racially motivate crimes.

This is not my opinion, It's not in my imagination..... it is fact.

"All black people will be repatriated, even if they were born here”, BNP leader Nick Griffin told Wales on Sunday in 1996

Any rational person can see that.

All of the links, the convictions... the roots and history of the party and so on.... IS racist.... and yes, I mean RACIST.

And not only racist.... he's also said some interesting things about Homosexuals and Jews (The Holocaust) and didn't he also want to outlaw Interracial marriages and relationships?

Just an all round lovely guy, I see why you defend him, I see why you agree with his manifesto....

I mean honestly? WTF? How can any decent, caring. compassionate, humane, loving and sane human being agree with any of this stuff?

They are not so blatant now, times have changed.... they now wear suits and try not to slip up when talking in public, but as we know, when they don't think the camera's are rolling, we hear what they REALLY think and what they'll REALLY do if in power.

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

ALL of that applies to the BNP.

Not allowing Non Whites to join that covers one and two... the racial attacks, distribution of offensive and racist literature... that covers number three.

Also wont they throw out any "non-white" who commits a crime, Regardless of whether they, or their parents, or their parents parents were born here.? Or did they remove that one? Too many complaints?

The BNP now know that the days of going around the way that the NF and so on did is not acceptable, they're not stupid (well, ok... at least on this issue) and are seeking to gain more support from those concerned about immigration....and they lie... constantly lie.

Racism.... this is the BNP through and through.

Also we have a homeland...

You say

Ethno-nationalism simply believes that every ethnic group in the world be permitted a homeland,

That's fine... and why not?

Does that mean nobody else can live here? Does that mean that races and ethnic groups don't mix?

I don't want to live in that world.... you know the one...you just described it

whereas racism is the crass, isolated concept of judging a person's worth by their skin tone.

That one...

Vote the BNP or any other party that shares that ideology.... that has racism at it's heart and as it's driving force, and that's what you'll get.

edit on 27/7/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join