It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crash with alien body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have never seen this pic before iwasabducted.com...

BUt looking at it, it is quite easy to notice that the "alien" body is the same as the thing in th eSantilli video...

NOw, What I would rather know, instead of "is this real or not" is, was the alien photoshopped onto this image? Or, could this be part of the Santilli hoax?

I have had a look around the web and cant see any images of this alien in this position but it could well be a grab directly off the footage.

Tell me what you all think.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I don't think there is a camera in the world that could take a picture of such crappy quality, lol.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
yep..

looks like the worlds first ever photograph, coincidentally coincided with the worlds very first photograph of an alien and ufo crash!

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Looking at the position of the "alien" and comparing it to the autopsy film, I would say it's definetly photoshopped.

[edit on 15-8-2004 by Durden]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
this guy says he did the photoshopping:

www.dolomite.ndirect.co.uk...

Does anyone know if his story matches the timeframe for when this photo started showing up?

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Do we actually know if the Santilli footage WAS a hoax though or have we been led to believe by some misinformation that it is a hoax. I sometimes think that maybe for once a real photo got out to the people and maybe the goverments put out one of the biggest cover ups and disinformation operations that now leads us to believe that the santilli footage was a hoax. What do the rest of you think.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
These photos are pretty bad quality. If you are going to fake some photos, at least make them good ones.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durden
Looking at the position of the "alien" and comparing it to the autopsy film, I would say it's definetly photoshopped.

[edit on 15-8-2004 by Durden]

Yup.
When I first looked at the "alien" it looked exactly like that.
You can even make out the face a little with the open mouth.

[edit on 8/15/2004 by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
that photo was either doctored or aliens look like that when they are dead.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Iffy. Body entities look way too similar.

Photoshopped, IMO.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Yep, image was just flipped, and photoshopped onto the other image. The crashed disc could be anything from a hubcap with paper underneath it, to a used bag of Jiffy Pop...

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
first thing came to my mind photoshop

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sisonek
this guy says he did the photoshopping:

www.dolomite.ndirect.co.uk...

Does anyone know if his story matches the timeframe for when this photo started showing up?

can you people not read? ? ?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Its a good pic. I do not know how he got the grey to pose for him you can see in the pic that the grey was not dead and still breathing

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungStalin
Its a good pic. I do not know how he got the grey to pose for him you can see in the pic that the grey was not dead and still breathing

The "grey" was not breathing, and it was taken by the infamous santilli footage which is a known and confessed hoax. How did you come to the conclusion that it was breathing, may i ask?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
if you zoom in and put your face up to the monitor you can see his ribs moving. My friend Rufus Red will be giving me the alien autopsy video with the sound in it. I saw it once it was amazing. The alien on the table was actually giving the doctors instructions on how to do the autopsy and telling them how the organs were laid out and worked. Durring the video the alien also describes their peoples tech, how to make the new inventions and where to locate them in the crashed ship.

[edit on by YoungStalin]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

if you zoom in and put your face up to the monitor you can see his ribs moving. My friend Rufus Red will be giving me the alien autopsy video with the sound in it. I saw it once it was amazing. The alien on the table was actually giving the doctors instructions on how to do the autopsy and telling them how the organs were laid out and worked. Durring the video the alien also describes their peoples tech, how to make the new inventions and where to locate them in the crashed ship.

[edit on by YoungStalin]

Rofl, oh great I cant wait

But seriously mate, didnt you notice there were afew posts that actually said this was a confirmed hoax? If it was a hoax, then I can guaramtee the alien or gray or whatever you want to call it, was not breathing

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
watch put the pic in photoshop and put your face right up to the monitor you can see a little bit of steam comming off it from its breathing.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

watch put the pic in photoshop and put your face right up to the monitor you can see a little bit of steam comming off it from its breathing.

Oh wow! that was amazing. I actually heard him breathing.

he also told me he was photoshopped.

definitely a screen grab from the Santilli hoax.

Marshall
EDIT: forgot to add saying that the alien was from the screen grab.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Marshall Twinie]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hallucinated

Too bad of quality to tell.

Hallucinated, check your PM's.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by h1satsu]

new topics

top topics

join