It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. at risk - August is soon here.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I too think it would be better to default..

but im pretty sure thats what they are hoping for, because they have a plan and the next steps for after we default.
The people need a default to trash this western economy and start building it properly.
The government need a default so they can handcuff the people and ensure a disciplined follower.
When the US defaults, the people need to take to the streets..
I mean what else are you going to do? your unnemployed and angry!
If you dont, and let them handle it how they want to handle it, your life is not going to get better.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I can't help but think it's our fault as people for letting this happen, we were warned by our forefathers in ADVANCE never to lend power over to bankers, especially ones that do not oblige by the constitution. With that being said it is also our responsible to fix any problems in our government which imo we should start with the federal reserve.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Not sure why, but your post reminded me of this song.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I dont think we should default..then hey at the FED, and thier friends in the corporations will have gotten away with never ever payig thier debts* like we are required too. thats NOT fair. thier just gunna rack up a huge never payable debt again.
it is our fault..for not fighting back, putting our foot down, telling them to stop, in massive numbers. we got the easy life for along time, they made it that way, making us lazier so wede get used to it, and not revolt. thats what happened to us. now, thier gunna take social security checks, to pay for what they never intended too. see why i never liked or trusted credit cards...they made it so you almost have to have them.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hi,

Thanks for commenting on my post.

I made an update to the August issue here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems like U.S. can hold on a week or 2 more than first thoght. I am trying to get to the bottom of the topic. Please join in and give your comments.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
oooo, a week or 2 more, like its really a big deal or godo enought ime frame. everyone knows now, the FED and governement screwed up...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
oooo, a week or 2 more, like its really a big deal or godo enought ime frame. everyone knows now, the FED and governement screwed up...

Yeah I was also just like: What the #???? What difference will that make.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I'm finding it interesting that this "crisis" is happening now and next month on August 9, 2011 will be the Jewish fast of Tisha B'av, which has traditionally been a date of infamy throughout Jewish history. So I'm just wondering if any major event will occur on or around this date be it now or in the future? Of course October has historically been an eventful month as well, especially relating to the American economy. So maybe something might happen then. Nevertheless the whole problem of the national debt could be solved if we restored the biblical principles America's Founding Fathers inscribed in the constitution centuries ago like outlawing paper money and enforcing gold and silver coinage. No doubt they were ahead of their time, especially when one considers Thomas Jefferson's lament over government debt decrying in a November 26, 1798, letter to John Taylor of Caroline: “I wish it were possible to obtain an additional article to our Constitution…I mean an article taking from the federal government the power of borrowing.” I think it'd be even better if we went just that little bit further and outlawed usury (or interest) too within our borders. I guess we'll have to relearn those timeless principles through the same bitter experience and heartrending anguish our forbears suffered and desperately sought us to avoid. As Ben Franklin warned when a lady purportedly asked him what kind of government they had founded, "A Republic if you can keep it!" Sadly a republic no more.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
RISK!! FEAR!!! RISK!!! FEAR!!!

America lives in a state of perpetual risk and fear.

Bogey man much?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

RISK!! FEAR!!! RISK!!! FEAR!!!

America lives in a state of perpetual risk and fear.

Bogey man much?

Just another way to keep the public down. They read FEAR & RISK all day long and suddenly that is what they see in the dark.

Fun: Just checked if there was RISK and or FEAR one time stated on page 2 until you posted? - There wasn't.

Thanks,
edit on 27/7/11 by Hilltaker because: Missed K.

edit on 27/7/11 by Hilltaker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join