It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

So possibly you think and/or may have an indigo child in your care.

and she does possess meta-physical powers to open the lock with her mind.

This may be possible but in my personal opinion a bit of a stretch

Maybe one day humans will evolve or have evolved to posses such powers. Or already have been for quite a while

I don't know how to prove this...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
reply to post by Forevever

You have no idea what my kids are like... We talk constantly about this stuff, and atoms, and quantum physics, etc...

This just happened, we are still at the pool... I'm not going to keep her out of the pool to drill her

You're right, I have no idea what your kids are like, hence why I asked.

So are you still at the pool? I'd still like to know what your daughter says about it.

I may be misreading your inflection but please let me assure you if you misread mine - my attempt was to support your idea that it was directly related to your daughters being, and not assume a more "logical" reason, as others have.

So I ask again, what does she think happened?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

My daughter is a strong Christian... She refuses to believe in psychic abilities despite having witnessed them do to the fact grandma and my mother convinced her that things things are of the devil....

So she said that angels opened the door, and considering she has a personal connection with one, I am not quick to doubt her on that

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That is weird. I'm an early Indigo and quite psychic at times (I don't pick the times, unfortunately.) I've had many experiences with being able to use things that are broken without any problems. People usually tell me that it's broken if they see me about to use the item.....and are shocked to see it work. From my perspective, it has always worked and I can't see why they have an issue with it. Occasionally, after being informed that it doesn't work.....guess what? The item doesn't work. Weird Stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join