It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What am I seeing?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by Britx

First of all, I believe you and I don't think you're nuts.

I agree w/you gemineye..

It is really annoying and a makes you sad when people not believe what you see/feel or hear.
happend to me to and that itself makes you think twice before telling people about stuff that occurs...

I have no experiece in these kind of phenomena so I cannot give any advice to the author of the post..

I only send some strenghth, always believe in yourself and act upon what you feel..
//MillsCore
edit on 31-7-2011 by MillsCore because: typos

edit on 31-7-2011 by MillsCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
could be another dimension peeking through.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britx
I was leaning more towards parnormal for the fact the its gives me the creeps. Becuase some times it just sits there... This is also the reason I REALLY dont think its a medical condition it will sit in a stationary position, I can turn my head and look at it from different angles/perspectives and it is still in the same location.
And its not completely see thru, but I can make the objects out behind it if that makes any sense.
And they have mentioned floaters, but supposedly if you can’t “Rub it” and make it go away its probably not a floater (Says the Drs).

this sounds to me to be some sort of manifestation of sorts, DONT think its your eyes or your brain, "eye floaters" or anything like that. Does is have any movement to it at all, you say you can see objects through it, does it look like a darkly smoked ball, is the outline defined, would also rule out orbs to, as far as Im aware you cant see orbs with your eyes only through a captured image or video capture.
Think if it happens to you again you should try and take a picture, even if no-one else see's it it may show on a camera which will will take a new route for your exlanation. very interesting !

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jambo440

Hi (: I posted a paint picture a few days ago on what I “thought” it looked like, ( with the best representation could come up with lol) I have been trying to capture it on camera, but I have yet to get it. It does move on its own.. It floats, like a bubble. It does have a very defined outline to it too. – Thanks !

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
this is very intrigueing stuff, never heard of this anywhere before, Ive just trawlled my own pics to check if any of the orb pics i have bear any resemblance to what you see (just to definatively rule out orbs) and Im stumped, still sure theres nothing wrong with you or your eyes, how often do you see this, are you at home, outside, at work, arround people, does it just "pop" into your vision or slowly appear then you notice it, how does it dissapear from your vision, instantly or slowly, is there any pattern to its appearance or totally random, you say you can look away then back and its still there, this isnt your eyes but something with an appearance
think this deserves more attention but wouldnt bother making any other appointment at docs etc, a pic could possibly answer this, keep trying, I'd love to see this

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jambo440

Its completely random. There is no pattern to where it is or when it shows up, I have seen it while I was swimming in the pool, while shopping at the grocery store, sitting at my desk at work… all over. It does just “Pop” into sight though.. as in all of a sudden its there, but when it “leaves” it floats away pretty fast that I cannot follow it.. and then it is gone.

I have not seen it for a few days. Nothing in my life has changed in that time frame either, I haven’t been eating different, doing anything different to make this thing “go away”.. so im not sure where it is hiding right now.

I will say the other night when I saw it and tried to take a picture, my camera took longer to turn on than it normally does. Once it turned on, the thing was gone. I did turn it back off and on and it turned on in normal time. Im sure that’s just a weird coincidence though.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
has anything "unexplained" ever happened to you ?? Why you ?? If you are somewhere for any period of time why dont you have a camera or phone camera to hand, you mentioned earlier that it moves about on its own, this independant movement suggests to me that it has a purpose or some kind of inteligence or control.
Ive had a wee gander over a few sites but have found nothing like this. really hope you get a pic, dying to see this

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join