It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What am I seeing?!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
About eye floaters, it isn't pertinent to the OP's case as she said she saw it in BOTH her eyes... You can't have the exact, same debris placed in both eyes, now, can we?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Yes I can see it out of both eyes clearly. Plus Closing my eyes/rubbing them doesnt make the object change position as a floater would.
Thanks (:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If it is not some illness that is plaguing you, the only thing I found on the net, aside from floaters, are stories of evil spirits or even demons.

I'm not saying it is a spirit, but praying would give you an indication towards that end, sort of... If it is a psychological situation you induced in yourself, subconsciously "punishing" yourself for something, praying could help. And if it is an evil spirit, praying wouldn't hurt.

PS: I'm not saying you are mentally ill, but that the mind is a powerful tool. As for spirits, I've witnessed some weird things, so I wouldn't rule that one out either...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hi,
Just to make sure I understand you corectly:
when you move your focus from point a to b, does the bubble follow or stay in the same spot?
for ex, if you see the bubble and you turn around 180°, does it follow where you are looking at or does it stay in the spot that would now be behind you?

Do you see it with your eyes closed as well?
When you see it, does the image stay for about 20-30 min and then dissapear, usually followed by a headache?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Sorry for the confusion. When I am looking at it and turn it would be either behind me or on my side. No headaches following it and I cannot see it when I close my eyes.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britx
reply to post by GypsK

Sorry for the confusion. When I am looking at it and turn it would be either behind me or on my side. No headaches following it and I cannot see it when I close my eyes.

wow
I have several visional disturbances myself (vs, floaters, starbust, halo's) ... I thought yours was something like that aswell...

but with what you describe above, it has NOTHING to do with your eyes or your physical health!

The answer to what it is can only be either
a) psychological
or b) methafysical

I have no clue, but it's interesting indeed! Your seeing orbs! that is kinda amazing

edit on 26/7/2011 by GypsK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britx
reply to post by GypsK

OK. That answers my question about whether you can walk around it. If you turn yourself, it stays put.

Since the doctors can't find anything that might be causing it, and if you're religiously inclined, you might consult your minister/priest/rabbi/shaman and see if they can offer any insights.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Britx

I personally have not experienced anything similar but a Google search reveled several others who claim to also be seeing dark spheres or circles. Interesting too, every story I found was less than 1 year old. It appears that you are not alone.

I agree with the advise of an earlier poster that you may gather new information by photographing the object or your surroundings. Almost any digital camera will work and don't give up if only 1 in 50 photographs shows something strange; this is typical for paranormal photography.

Good luck and best regards,
Z

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Intriguing...since it stays roughly 5 ft from you, you can't walk up and touch it, right? I suggest keeping a fishing pole or other long object around, something longer than 5 ft. When it happens again, try touching it with the pole. See if changes shape, or distorts in any way. Also, see if the pole moves through the bubble, or does the bubble move back.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thanks for your help guys. I will be pulling out my old (not really old) digital camera.. it will be easier to carry around with me than my Nikon… Ill try both capturing the object and taking my picture to see what happens.

Also. This is pretty much what I see, give or take shades.
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

edit on 26/7/2011 by Britx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Britx

I like the idea of taking pictures of the object but I don't much like your chances if you are the only one that can see it.
Good luck

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Britx

You've ruled out physical causes. To start improving the situation, try various activities to raise your vibration including improvements in diet, avoiding "friends" and people who drain you, daily exercise and fresh air, daily prayer/meditation, music that feeds the soul. Then, see if things change over two weeks or if any more information begins to surface, such as unexpected feelings, voices, dream awareness, or mental intrusions. If such things occur, write them down, then ignore them and concentrate on your food/exercise/prayer/energy-leakage-avoidance/fun activities. If you want to take it to another level, try recapitulation (after establishing the aforementioned routines.) Also, observe the behavior of the people you come into contact with over time.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Interesting post. If you sincerely have had your eyes and health tested then I think you may be experiencing the phenonem known as 'shadow men'. Stupid name, I know!! They have tons of other names too, depending who you ask and where they are located. (BUT non the less is experienced all over the world by millions with a striking simularity ....and for many many centuries now). From my own experiences I can tell you that they come in all difference shapes and sizes. I've seen small round blobish ones (I'd say about 1/2 to 1 foot in diameter - they sure are fast when they want to be!), 3-4ft ones with a child-like humanoid shilhoutte (just no physical features), medium sized wolf like ones (have four thin legs, appear to have fur as you see tuffs in the shiloutte) and a very tall 9ft plus humanoid shiloutte (gave the impression of being male, as 'he' appeared to wearing a hat. I also saw an orangey red glow around his neck/upper chest area. Others report orange/red eyes.) Almost every encouter mentions feeling a huge sense of fear when they are around, but I found the smaller ones didn't ever seem as threatening.

The most interesting thing I found is when you describe them as being grey in the middle. Shadow men always appear as black ... but I found when they get close or super connected to you.. you see a sort of grey whispy-ness to them. I call it grey, but it seems to have lots of other colors swirled throughout... dimmer colors and very slightly - giving it a grey overall look. I dunno, hard to explain unless you've seen it yourself.

Can't tell you what they are, or why people see them. I have theories but nothing concrete as of yet. Scientists like to write it off as some sort of sleep deluded state ...'sleep paralysis' or something or other. But I find that quite laughable as many people see them during the day and other times than just 'bed time'. Also, if it were just hallucinations, delusions or even a dream... surely there would be much more variables to peoples experiences.

A few things I can tell you about them, from my own experiences.. When you see them, others around you don't.... (suggesting that maybe it is just in the viewers head.. or field of vision or something?!?!) You can learn to physically manipulate them with energy and keep them at a distance from you. They seem to be able to communicate with you telepathically... in that they can put images and suggestions in your brain not actual sentences. They seem to want to frighten you, they either enjoy it or feed off the energy.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
OP,
The second I read your thread I thought of the (I think its Discovery channel) show 'Monsters inside me". On this show people describe how they have become infected with different types of parasites. Sometimes these parasites would make their way to a persons eye. The people on the show would also go to many doctors and it would normally take a while to find out what is wrong.

Have you been in the woods, a river, ocean, or another country in the past several months? If not and you truly have exhausted all physical possibilities I would look into more spiritual or paranormal healing/help.

Good luck

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
hmmm is it accompanied by anything fealing wise i mean like do you feal a fear or do any animals if you have them act different when it appears?? do you feal a drop in temprsature or anything like that?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I get migraines on a regular basis and I see things like that before one occurs. You may just have visual migraines which cause no headache.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Update:

I haven’t been able to capture anything on film yet, Last night I was bathing my daughter, and I saw it out of the corner of my eye. I brushed it off, thinking it was nothing… and than it came into clear view in the corner of the bathroom. My daughter distinctly saw it. I know she did… She’s 3 years old, and looked up at me and said, “Don’t be scared it’s ok” I asked her what I shouldn’t be scared of.. and she would only come out with “Your silly”…

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Britx

Since children are known to be more sensitive to the paranormal, I think you should listen to her. Maybe even keep questioning her about what she saw. Good luck

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This has to be the glitch in your matrix..well..I mean..the Brain. get a scan and check your eyes well enough.
People who tie this up with some fairy, emotional orbs non sense are the real ones who gotta see tha docta.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Britx

THERE CALLED BLACK ORBS U HAVE A GIFT OF SEEING THING EMAIL ME IF U WOULD LIKE SOME HELP IN UNDERSTANDING WHAT GOING ON XX
[email protected]
edit on 31-7-2011 by earthwatcher83 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join