reply to post by Zcustosmorum
For the past three days, it's been like that here in the Hampton Roads (Va) area... Odd.. Man if you wanted to describe the word biblical, your
video in your thread should do the trick.. Nice find. This type of weather is happening in Va as well.
By the way, I've noticed something peculiar, maybe it's related?
Many, many chem/con trails overlapping, in a lattes formation. Some only parallel and other areas of the sky in a lattes type formation of
1. 7:00am Weather lady said, clear skies and a good day for the beach.
2. I start my yard work at 11:00. I look up, and it’s a clear sunny day.
3. At 11:45 I look up again I see a sky full of trails, full of them. Also, planes are disperssing more at this time.
4. 12:30pm now the trails have fattened up and are starting to separate,
5. 1:00pm now there is a sky full of clouds. Guess what's next? Yep, rain, big fat rain drops too... And to top it off, nowhere was it mentioned
that we were going to get showers for the day or for the upcoming weeks forecast... Now we have 2 days worth of thunderstorms, like you see in the
video. That is a big miss for the meteorologist wouldn’t you say? How does a meteorologist miss thunderstorms? I can see missing rain, drizzle,
but thunderstorms. Usually it starts off by pressure analysis, then you see bodies being formed and the bodies travel, weather radar picks up bodes
and with more calculations and analysis, meteorologists are usually right on when it comes to thunderstorms like you see in the video, right??
I strongly do apologize if you feel I have side tracked this thread, my sincere apologies.