It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Post/ABC poll show Blacks , Liberals fleeing Obama in Droves! (who is sticking with him?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
More than a third of Americans now believe that President Obama’s policies are hurting the economy, and confidence in his ability to create jobs is sharply eroding among his base, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

The dissatisfaction is fueled by the fact that many Americans continue to see little relief from the pain of a recession that technically ended two years ago. Ninety percent of those surveyed said the economy is not doing well, and four out of five report that jobs are difficult to find. In interviews, several people said that they feel abandoned by both parties, particularly as debates over the debt ceiling gridlock Washington.

“What I’ve realized is it doesn’t matter if you’re Republican or Democrat anymore,” said Joey Wakim, 21, a used car salesman from Allentown, Pa. “We just want somebody who’s gonna get things right.”

The poll showed support for Obama’s economic agenda has begun to slip in the past nine months. The percentage of people who said Obama has made the economy worse jumped six points since October to 37 percent. That creates a bigger opening for Republican attacks as the presidential campaign begins to heat up.

Source: johnpaulus.com...

Well, Who is staying by Obama's side? Lets take a look.

SEIU, AFSCME, ALF-CIO, bla bla bla bla..... Maybe in name but that's it.

When Obama Stenographer Pool (aks MSM) starts turning on you... and not to mention the people who fell for Obamas B.S., that Spells Trouble for the Dems and Obama... This guy is toast.

I am beginning to believe he is just Cannon Fodder. Who would ever thunk that we would see Obama get the snot kicked out of him by the Dirty Nasty Republicans?

It is almost a shame to watch Obama implode in front of the country on TV-except that the rest of the world now sees what a Putz he is/has become.

Gonna be an interesting 2012 election season. Stay tuned... the polls from the netural and right side of the isle are coming.... you know the real numbers. They all add up to TOAST for Obama.
edit on 7/26/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Strange you should think the rest of the world views him as a Putz - I watched both him and Boehner deliver their speeches - IMO Obama wiped the floor with him.

It was actually really heartening to hear an American President sound 'Presidential' for a change.

Gave me some hope that America might just find a way through this mess after all.

Oz

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
So now, you see, all the brain-dead sheeple will flock back to the Republicans and the cycle will repeat. And this process will continue until the country is bankrupt (well, except for the elite and powerful that underwrite both parties) and a third-world country. The fact that people haven't caught-on astonishes me. Everyone fled the Democrats for the Republicans after Clinton 'cause they were gonna get thngs in-line and keep us safe. Then we got three wars, Halliburton, Wallstreet fraud, economic collpase, fear and loathing in America. So along comes Obama offering us hope and a way out and everyone flocks to the Democrats. And then the economy (world economy, by the way) doesn't turn around, jobs don't appear quickly enough and the same old games are played in DC. So in the mid-terms the Republicans come back and say Obamacare is svrewing the country we're gonna get in Congress and straighten things out. So the sheeple vote them in and they pull down our pants so their elite/big business handlers can shove it in and out a few times. But we must like that cuase now people are flocking to the Republicans once again. Clearly, it's better for the country to shut down local services, raise local taxes, ding Social Security, Medicare, foodstamps, etc. Then put taxes on businesses and the wealthy elite back to where they were before Bush. Because as long as we don't raise taxes on businesses and the elite they'll start creating jobs and we'll all go back to rainbows and skittles lickity-split. Just you wait and see. No really, just like when Bush bailed out the too-big-to-fail banks who promised to start lending again but instead started a foreclosure orgy on the very people who bailed them out (since the big guys and elite don't pay taxes WTF do you think that money came from???) and took the bailout money and placed it on the big Wallstreet roulette wheel making obscene profits which they spread around their boardrooms with glee.

If there's any country left after this next chapter everyone will be fleeing the Republicans to go back to the Democrats. It just happens the same way over and over and over. We keep getting screwed and for whatever reason cannot seem to learn. We're doomed, plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I find this interesting.

the poll was done NINE days ago.

Guess they didn't want to release it too early and make Obama look worse than he did himself.

Way to go ABC... What a joke.

METHODOLOGY – This ABC News/Washington Post poll was conducted by telephone July 14-17, 2011,

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ozscot

I will give you that.... Obama is a better speech reader-from Mr. Teli-Prompter....

That is why he usually looks well spoken when in public.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If this is bad news for Obama, what does it mean for the Republicans? The poll says that only 26% of Americans think that they are helping to create jobs, whereas 41% think that Obama is helping to create jobs. That's still a huge lead.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
These people on twitter are showing some love....
Twitter Live

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Time to open Obama up and let him face a challenger in a Democrat Primary. These numbers would only grow worse for the chosen one if there was a viable internal threat facing him. It's not too late...

If only to serve as a reality slap for Obama

Sen. Bernie Sanders (Vt.), an Independent who caucuses with Democrats, said it would be a "good idea" for Obama to face a primary challenger, if for nothing else than as a counterweight to Republican voices in the presidential debate.

thehill.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I think Mr. Sanders hit the nail on the head.

The Leaders of the Democratic Party has to be thinking WFH? Obama is single-handedly bring down the Democratic Party right before their eyes.

I think when he started crying Wolf last Friday... a.k.a. The Entire Asian Market will Faulter If WE Don't Have a Deal.... which, of course, didn't happen.

added to the ever repeated Democratic Claim of...

George Bushes Fault....

Regardless if that belief is true or not Mr. Obama. The people elected someone they thought was going to be a Great Leader and lead them into a better life/world.

Not expecting to get the biggest B.S artist and Do-Nothing President that can offer NOT ONE IDEA of his own to solve ANY problem. Not a mediator that trys to take credit for someone's elses idea for a fix to a massive problem he created!

Let me be the first to say that I believe Hillary Clinton will be asked to run against Obama. She has the best chance-especially late in the game. My 2 cents.

One thing for sure... there are Lots of Surprises to come for the 2012 Election. You can bet on that.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hmmm, I just saw this. It should be titled. Obama Blinks!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75ea9df1d10c.jpg[/atsimg]

Obama to Banks: We're Not Defaulting

While officials from the Obama Administration raised their rhetoric over the weekend about the possibility of a debt default if the debt ceiling isn't raised, they privately have been telling top executives at major U.S. banks that such an event won’t happen, FOX Business has learned.

A senior banking official told FOX Business that administration officials have provided guidance to them that even though a default is off the table, a downgrade "is a real possibility for no other reason than S&P and Moody's have to cover (themselves) since they've been speaking out on the debt cap so much."

Source: www.foxbusiness.com...

So, even more proof Obama and CO were completely and utterly BSing the Country for their own Political Gains.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
what's the point of this post ......... you trying to give the tea party a bone or what? I think that's against their religion, so be careful. ..................

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
New York Times headlines for tomorrow. . . . .

Blacks, Liberals racist!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Get your popcorn ready!! I've already set up my Trail's End popcorn cache courtesy of my neighborhood Boy Scout.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I love the polling that says only 14 percent believe their are plenty of jobs. So many times on these boards I see people saying there are jobs everywhere. Those people seem to be working and not actually looking for work or in a field that is doing well. The job market has jobs, but the amount of applicants per open job is so extreme that it is difficult even to get a call back. It is unlike anything I have seen in my lifetime. And to make matters worse some employers do not want to hire a person that has been unemployed for a while. They look at employment gaps as some type of defect. Who made that rule up?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
My guess is that it didn't really matter what Democrat got into office, I mean, after Bush it WAS going to be a Democrat. The Democratic party probably figured Bush effed up the economy so badly, that it was only going to get worse, or at best stay the same, during the following administration. So, lets throw a black guy in there, so that we can say "tried that, didn't work, bring back whitey!"

Next will be a woman, which will also fail, so they can say "tried that, didn't work, we need a man in the white house!"

Have a white man screw things up, then brick in a black man and a woman to take the blame, so people will be crying for more white men! Because, attention span is too short to realize who screwed things up in the first place.

This is all just a hypothetical, considering there is no such thing as two parties, there is only one (the corporatist party) so Republican or Democrat, man or woman, black or white, really doesn't matter, not one bit.
edit on 26-7-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
And he will still be re-elected come Nov next year. Bet on it.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
my vote is obama will kill bin laden agian to drun up more support

his followers are that dumb

whose still wants obama? all those unions and government motors employees he bailed out with the stimulus and baliouts.

he may be down but not out the left of this country is very forgiving of themselves just not anyone else

hence ITS STILL ALL BUSHS FAULT ITS ALL THE REPUBLICANS FAULT.

its got nothing to do with the policies the left pushes that destroy the very people they claim to be saving.

i dont see too many liberals running away from obama those 50 million on welfare wont go anywhere

promise them free food and free money and hes got friends for life.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
republicans.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
well........

seems he has about 1/2 the people on ATS.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ron Paul people... get the support going for Ron Paul...

I like to think of him as a "Re-Founding Father" and a freedom fighting Constitutional defender in Republican clothing....

He is our only hope IMO, just look at the man's record! He speaks and votes for the people...

TPTB are afraid of him, that's why the media is blackballing him again. Ask yourself why?

~Namaste

top topics

<<   2 >>

join