It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider - World War 3 planned for 2012 by US Government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

4) Forget about paper money and currency, invest in Gold or silver now otherwise your children's future will be stolen by the Rich Elite within a couple of months from now.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

[

Wouldnt Alex Jones be considered rich...therefore elite???
How many have donated to Alex Jones to make him richer. How much has Alex Jones or anyone like him placed into your pocket.
Everytime I read something like this, it sounds more and more like an advertisement for Gold Line or something.

BUY MORE GOLD BEFORE THE APOCALYPSE!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
reply to post by geraldcole

i say the world goes back to hoplite armour and phalanx formations, like Spartans/Greeks used to use for battle.

That is what Nostradamus predicted! He said that the WW3 will be fought with stones, swords, spears...

No, that was Albert Einstein. Nostradamus never actually mentions "WW3" or "World War III".

Albert Einstein said, "I know not with what weapons WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones".

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

That would be awesome

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If ww3 happen there wont be time for countries taking sides. What will happen is, 1 country will find the b@lls to hit the button, once that happens every other country that has that button will be pushing them. I do not "think" humans will be totally wiped out, but, it will send us back to the stone ages for sure. And for any survivors the lesson to pass on would be, never ever allow governmetns to attain weapons of mass destruction, and, never ever allow governments to declare borders as a way of separating the people as a whole. peace.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
IMHO, it doesn't matter at all. It's ALL rhetoric meant to kill us. Would you give a damn who started it, or who the sides were, if you were "lucky" enough to find a can of beans when IT was over? It would simply be nauseating and wasteful to focus on this train of thought.

Where, oh, where are "Higher Beings" when you really need them?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by Fichorka

Danger Zones: US, UK, Israel, Whole of Middle East, Russia, China, Europe. Japan won't be involved because their economy is already damaged by the 2011 earthquakes.

Its a safe bet to say that incase of nuclear war, Africa is the safest place to be!
edit on 26-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

IT'S funny you say that because elites have big homes located in the southern hemisphere. You see, they will be uneffected by the nuklear onslaught. NUKE winds will stay in the northern hemisphere.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

No, Einstein said If we fight world war three with modern weaponry, we will fight world war four with sticks and stones..

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - exact quote
edit on 29-7-2011 by Fiberx because: Addition

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
In 8 days it will be 41 years that I came home from living and thinking like an animal just to keep myself and those around me alive by making the little guys on the other side into fertilizer or crispy critters... There is no glory in war, only death, broken bodies, souls, and a lot of profit to be split up by the bankers and corporations..... I read "1984" when I was 13 years old and right now it seems so fresh in my mind. Four years later I was in Marine Corps Boot Camp, 19 months later I was a disabled 19 year old combat veteran.... I hate the idea of anyone having to go through what I did and then come back as a 3rd class citizen.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
so full of bs omg people

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The EBE's are monitoring the planet's nuclear weapons sites and will not allow nuclear exchanges. They don't think such conduct is civilized. Why do we?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
No, if there was a war between USA and China, Australia would not be involved. Former Prime Minister and longest serving Robert Menzies even stated Australia would remain entirely neutral in such a conflict. You would not be able to launch attacks against without a proper staging ground. Australia has since WW2 been Americas foothold in Asia. Without this foothold America would most likely lose.
If any argues this or states but we helped you in WW2, firstly Australia was doing fine by itself in WW2 in fact the first country to halt the Japanese advance was Australia in PNG. Secondly, because you don't live right next door to China, to secure Australias future we must have good relationships with the Asian powers. America it seems only wishes to destroy that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join