It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider - World War 3 planned for 2012 by US Government

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Even though the source is from Alex Jones, this is how World War 3 will start according to the insider:

1) Wars will be "set up" across the middle east region - Of The 22 World Conflicts Around The World, 21 are Muslim
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2) Economic collapse of major countries will be engineered and by 2012 the Dollar will be dead - World on the verge of an economic collapse says Soros www.abovetopsecret.com...

3) Israel or Iran will break the Ice.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

3) Domino effect as China and Russia join in

4) Forget about paper money and currency, invest in Gold or silver now otherwise your children's future will be stolen by the Rich Elite within a couple of months from now.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 26-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Vid doesn't work, malformed url iirc.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Vid doesn't work, malformed url iirc.

Link works for me.....maybe OP has fixed the link now

edit on 26-7-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Fixed

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
War is different now though, if it was like it used to be, well honestly I'd be all for WW3. But the days where you get to punch a Nazi in the face at Normandy are over. If it were still the same I'd say let's go ahead and get it over with instead of it looming just over us for a long time, waiting for things to explode.

Like I said those days are over, and now we have to worry about igniting the entire world with nukes. That sucks I hope we never use them again, I say we get rid of all the nukes and go back to the old style of fighting and let's get this show on the road.

Yeah I may get flamed for this opinion, I usually try to be a little more PC. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Great! Just another war, not really what I needed to brighten my day but that's okay! Thank you for you information. Alex Jones is half fear monger half truth. Don't know what to believe anymore.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Alex Jones also said the United States would use several nuclear bombs on Iran. He said it would happen in 2006.

I prefer the term 'insider' than insider.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by geraldcole

i say the world goes back to hoplite armour and phalanx formations, like Spartans/Greeks used to use for battle. no planes or tanks so it saves on fuel costs. also, it will show which country is actually the strongest.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

then we USA/Brits/Ozzies would LOSE

China would absolutely win, and if Russia sided with them, can we say world empire

20% of anglo empire - 80 mil warriors
20% of russia/china - 300 mil warriors

yikes!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I stopped listening to Alex Jones consistently a long time ago, as there's only so much one person can take and retain some semblance of functionality.

But, from the feedback I'm receiving from every corner of communication and observation, I'd say we're right on schedule, if not a little ahead.

We can only hope to be one of the first to be relieved, and hope (lol) we don't come back any time soon.

And to think...it wouldn't even take 1% of the population of the U.S. clogging up Washington D.C. and New York to turn it all around. If it happens, I'll be the first one to eat my words, and throw the biggest party in the city, but I just don't have any faith in anything anymore.

Good luck to you all, I'm concentrating my efforts locally. Even if entirely futile, this WILL go as smoothly as possible for my family and friends. Just call me Morphine.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Ahh yes, the American guide to survival... BUY GOLD AND SILVER!

How will you be running to the hills with all that gold and silver jingling in your pockets?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I would like to see the leaders getting in a cage and having a death match till the end. They are the ones who want to go around killing so lets see them do it.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

Gold has always been the standard currency of organised civilisations for thousands of years. Whether there is going to be an organised civilisation left after the SHTF is another question!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If WW3 starts humans will annihilate themselfs, it's completely clear!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
reply to post by geraldcole

i say the world goes back to hoplite armour and phalanx formations, like Spartans/Greeks used to use for battle.

That is what Nostradamus predicted! He said that the WW3 will be fought with stones, swords, spears...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

Danger Zones: US, UK, Israel, Whole of Middle East, Russia, China, Europe. Japan won't be involved because their economy is already damaged by the 2011 earthquakes.

Its a safe bet to say that incase of nuclear war, Africa is the safest place to be!
edit on 26-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
in a WW3 scenario, who would the "sides" consist of?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

The dead on one side, and the dying on the other.

I mean really...that's like asking which side of the river the survivors are buried on.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'll just put this as simply as I can.
No, It's not.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lagnar

no, its a valid question. i understand that ultimately there would be no winners, but there are going to be "allies" and "axis" members if you will.

i'd assume US, Canada, GB, Australia (minimum) on one side, then what...All the Middle East, China, Russia and N. Korea on the other??

<<   2 >>

join