It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Human Shields" Bombed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
All I can say is they accomplished their mission. I'm proud of them.

story.news.yahoo.com.../afp/20030401/wl_afp/iraq_war_us_shields_030401125418

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I don't like the so-called anti-war, but it's a sad story.
It's allways sad when peoples are dieing.

We can't laugh from peoples who are dieing, especially if they were thinking they were acting for a good cause.

I'm still thinking that they wrong and chosed the bad side. Also, they are pretty stupid. A human can't stop a bomb or a missile.

But even if I don't like them, I'll not laugh as you do it.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Eh, just to let you know that your link doesn't work!!

I'm taking it from what Ultra-P said is that the Human Sheilds decided to see if they could stop a bomb instead of a tank?

Good one...another one for man versus machine!!

no offence intended!

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
A human can stop a bomb or a missile. The general simply has to exclude the target. The general is therefore responsible for the death of a civilian, and can be tried for murder.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl

The general is therefore responsible for the death of a civilian, and can be tried for murder.

Are you drunk ?

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The general is therefore responsible for the death of a civilian, and can be tried for murder.

Umm...ok. I'm sure thats going to happen.

If some dirty hippie decides he wants to aide a country we are at war with, then he gets what he deserves when a bomb drops on his head.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
jms88, you are in your right to think that everyone who opposes you deserves death. But such an argumentation wouldnt further the generals' case in a court.

If the pilot bombing the bus with human shields cant _prove_ he acted in self-defence, he will be guilty of multiple murder...

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I never said because they opposed me, I said they were giving aide to the enemy.

See, if your a citizen of the USA you shouldn't be going to an enemy country to help them by getting in the way. If you happen to get killed doing such a foolish thing then...oh well!

Your either with us, or your with the enemy. Case closed.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl

If the pilot bombing the bus with human shields cant _prove_ he acted in self-defence, he will be guilty of multiple murder...

It's funny how so many peoples are ready to condemn the US military forces who are helping a nation ( Irak ) to becoming free from a tyrant ( Saddam ). Oddly, I didn't heard their voices, some years ago, when it were the communist nations who were bombing all around the world.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
jms88, We're talking about two different things .. im talking about a *bus* in the desert that was attacked by a US airplane. The bus contained human shields. So they weren't getting into nobodys way at the time they were bombed... that IS murder, even in wartimes.

ultra, to compare the bush regime with the communist regimes is still a bid far-fledged in my opinion. Yet this is a plainly brutal aggression and mass murder on the brave and enduring Iraqi people. Bush and his friends are the real criminals, not their lowly minions killing the civilians !

[Edited on 1-4-2003 by Quetzalcoatl]

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Even if your right, why were they there in the first place? To get in the way right?

Maybe they were on their way to a bombsite and we just headed them off at the pass...LMAO

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You cannot say you're surprised by this... I am not... this is war, just like that female idiot that tried to stop an israeli bulldozer... I am telling you all that stupidity is natures way of thinning the herd!

May God have mercy on their souls

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
jms88, Yes maybe ... and maybe not !!!

new topics

top topics

join