It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme weather again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
With extreme weather happening all over the place, and the small (strange) changes that I have noticed in my own area, I just thought this article was pretty interesting. Sorry if this was already posted somewhere... Otherwise, enjoy the read:

en.wikipedia.org...

And I especially like this part (below) it seems to fit perfectly with all of the speculation that is going on now:

It has been conjectured that these changes were due to ashes or dust thrown into the air after the impact of a comet[13] or meteorite,[14][15] or after the eruption of a volcano (a phenomenon known as "volcanic winter").[16] The evidence of sulfate deposits in ice cores strongly supports the volcano hypothesis; the sulfate spike is even more intense than that which accompanied the lesser episode of climatic aberration in 1816, popularly known as the "Year Without a Summer", which has been connected to the explosion of the volcano Mount Tambora in Sumbawa, Indonesia.[2]

Please note that I am not in any way suggesting anything with relation to posting this read. I just found it interesting... your thoughts are welcomed

join