It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lulzsec site gone....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Ive just tried to open Lulzsecurity.com.............and i get this page

Have they been hacked? or kicked off the server??

EDIT: You see it says always online.....you can go to the front page but everything else redirects you to the same page that i posted above. Seems the site has been wiped.

They had a fair few releases on their site which i wanted to look at....now they have gone

edit on 26-7-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I get this:

This page (lulzsecurity.com...) is currently offline. However, because the site uses CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Alternatively, you can retry the live version.

Looks like you have an error to that scripts are forbidden. Might want to check the browser settings, however I'm sure you want some security while viewing these sites, so maybe not.
edit on 26-7-2011 by mathematic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mathematic
I get this:

This page (lulzsecurity.com...) is currently offline. However, because the site uses CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Alternatively, you can retry the live version.

Yea thats the orange bar thing at the top if you try and go to the main site through the always online thing.....i think they have been turffed off of the servers, never to return lol

EDIT: Its not an error its a script stopper thing......ghostery i think its called
Tell a lie...its called noScript its a firefox addon which stops scripts....its not that which is stopping me enter the site

edit on 26-7-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Well better today than tomorrow or?

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Lulzsec said it was leaving the name, they are no longer known as Lulzsec.

A few weeks ago they claimed to be merging with Anon to form AntiSec.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Semaphore527
Lulzsec said it was leaving the name, they are no longer known as Lulzsec.

A few weeks ago they claimed to be merging with Anon to form AntiSec.

Ahhhhh i would have thought they would at least Tweet what they are up to.....to take down a site and not inform anyone of where their new one is going to be is a little....silly?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Think of LulzSec as an Alias. When you no longer need it you can just toss it aside and pick up another.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Semaphore527

lol good analogy

I suppose when the heat is on its best to jump ship so to speak.......

new topics

top topics

join