It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Erupts in Protest, Tens of Thousands Chant "Revolution"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well as a christian you should be more informed and know that the zionist Israeli government laughs at the christians who support them, just as they laugh at the Americans they rule by proxy that they get to fight and die for them.

"Poor Israel", you've got to be joking right, they killed, raped and massacred their way into the land with the help of the Brits and the Balfour agreement and they've only raped, killed, and stolen more land ever since, but we should have some sympathy for the zionists who now rally together because they cant afford a house. What about the Palestinians that have had their resources taken away from them and their house bulldozed, what about the Palestinian kids who's parents have been killed by Americas gifts(war machines) who are left fighting with rocks against tanks and apaches that America gave them, I guess they should be sympathetic to the poeple who stole their land and want to see them either dead or in a refugee camp.

Typical zionists, only thing that they'd bother getting upset about is the money they worship.

Go on, challenge yourself, ask your Palestinian christian brothers what they think of the Israeli's and their government, better yet do some research on the amount of christians that have died at the hands of the Israeli governement. You might want to make sure on you're on the right side before your beloved Jesus come back, remember the muslims are also awaiting the return of the messiah, your jewish masters didnt want a bar of him the first time and will do everything they can to kill him when he returns, you might want ot re-think your strategy pal.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

This really comes as a big surprise to me, but its good that their protesting, atleast I know 30,000 Israelis know that Israel is corrupt beyond a shadow of a doubt.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Originally posted by jondave
reply to post by Red Cloak

I have never heard of Israel killing its own. It sounds like You are a Jew basher. Why do so many people hate Jews?

Because they are god's supposively chosen

Enlightened One, you suggest they are not you

lol nice try why dont you get some comebacks of your own

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Its about time they protest to remove this anti semetic Regime that Bibi own he is the worst in the ME

Yeah, damn right.!His goverment STONES adulterers, CUTS OFF THE HANDS of people caught stealing, HANGS homosexuals in public, and, oh wait...sorry, wrong country
No Arab representitives in that Knesset government. No freedom of speech without the thought police coming in and breaking your legs. Oh wait, sorry, that's Hamas in Gaza. I forget sometimes

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Originally posted by Dasher
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Please make a distinction between the falsely pious and the truly pious. I can imagine certain religious people being hateful and I can imagine other religious people being willing to die before causing decay in themselves or others. Blanket statements such as yours are hardly productive and are quite vulgar (by the truest sense of the word). I'd rather you use "4 letter words" and communicate something definite than use terms and phrases entirely lacking poignancy.
edit on 7/26/2011 by Dasher because: grammatical correction.

Deny ignorance, my friend.

Religion is what's causing the most harm in the Middle East. Sorry to bring the "vulgar" truth.

Organized religion is what's causing the most harm to the whole world. The lynching of children in Africa, the current problems in the Middle East, the pain and suffering of who-knows-how-many children and families by the pedophile Catholic priests, the sheer toture of the presence of Sarah Palin in the MSM, and who can forget the ancient crusades? It is now and always been.

All I can really is:

Amen, brother. Amen.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tib50
reply to post by Griffo

Ah yes, the Muslim Brotherhood is at it again, fomenting protests and disguising them as "The Arab Spring" , "popular uprisings for democracy", tricking the ordinary people into allowing the Brotherhood to seize power and establish an Islamic Dictatorship with Sharia Law.

Welcome to Clueless; population - You

Just like in Iran before, where the "popular uprising" leading to democracy in Iran LASTED ONLY ONE MONTH, before the Islamists seized control.

So. The question is. Would this have been the case if the United States had not encouraged and funded Iraq's invasion of Iran? Without that literally existential threat to the people of Iran (remember, we were the ones supplying the poison gas being fired into Tehran) would those people have rallied behind the Ayatollah? If our war had not resulted in the deaths of millions of young Iranian men, would those revolutionaries have stood by and watched the imposition of such law?

If we had not toppled Mossadegh and imposed a brutal, torturing dictator for over twenty years, would there have been any soil for Khomeini and his Mullahs to spring from?

Iran's a complicated place, frind. In fact the whole region is. Might I suggest learning something before flapping your gums?

Alas for poor Israel---first the Holocaust, then the endless years of trying to build up their TINY NATION while SURROUNDED BY HUGE HOSTILE COUNTRIES and ENDLESS TERRORIST ATTACKS,

I like how you think square mileage matters. Little israel, fnding off big ol' Egypt and Syria, right? How about little Lebanon and Palestine fending off big ol' Israel? You're aware that Israel's the big nation in the two most persistent fights in the region, right?

But, well, truth is, territorial size doesn't matter. Israel is supplied with cutting-edge American military hardware, usually for free. its neighbors have refurbished cold War gear, at rather high cost. Israel maintains an ahggressive, militaristic, imperialist culture befitting a state that operates as a colonial outpost, while its neighbors are mostly made of people who want to grow their damn oranges and not get shot.

which now threaten them again, through the Muslim Brotherhood.

Are there any good restaurants in clueless? I figure you'd be a local expert...

Even in Europe they are being persecuted and driven out of European cities like Malmo in Sweden, by fanatical Muslim immigrants.

Ever notice how every example is Malmo? I'm starting to wonder if Malmo is just a place Joseph Farah invented to pimp his agenda. (I know it's not, but really, is there anywhere else? Sheesh)

Sorry to disagree with all the usual Israeli-bashers here. As a Christian, I support Israel.

As a Christian you support Israel because your religion demands all Jews on earth be congregated there so Jesus can come back and slaughter them all.

Either that or you're not very good at being a Christian. Read your user's manual; it's not very supportive of the "userers" and "antichrists," as Paul terms Jews.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by rdavis

You mean to say you are just a plain ol dumb racist ?

I'm saying I'm an a so called anti-semite semite. I know real history, not the history that is taught in school.
edit on 28-7-2011 by rdavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

And besides, no one thinks that EVERYONE hates Jews except the Jews who keep screaming 'anti-semite' at any inkling of a word being said against Israel. There's a difference between hating Jews and not supporting a murderous, self-serving Zionist government.

Show me a government that isn't self serving. It's not a 'Zionist' thing.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't see how buying a house in Israel can be so expensive since it is against Jewish Law for Jews to charge other Jews interest

source

I know that Jews have been charging the Goyim huge amounts of interest for years but surely things are different for Jews especially in their homeland.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
I don't see how buying a house in Israel can be so expensive since it is against Jewish Law for Jews to charge other Jews interest

source

I know that Jews have been charging the Goyim huge amounts of interest for years but surely things are different for Jews especially in their homeland.

Really? You know that for a fact or are you confusing Judiasm with Islam? just another attempt at snide twisted remarks against Jews! Banks charge interest, thats their business, get over it! Look what happened to the Royal Bank of Scotland, did they NOT charge interest?

This is Israeli people standing up for their rights against their own government. This is not about religion or its practises, not about the conflict with the Palestinians and it has much in common with protests in other parts of the world where the rich are getting richer, whilst the poor are getting poorer. People are not earning enough to live, so they are PEACEFULLY protesting.

I am on holiday in Israel and went to see the tent city in RB last night, where everyone was sharing their sabbath meals and a party like atmosphere exists.

I have only visited Israel once before 29 years ago and the changes are unbelievable (like most places change over that time period). Now I see large amounts of Muslim tourists in places like Haifa travelling in their VIP buses mixing and smiling with Jewish tourists. I see the West Bank now divided by a wall but thriving like never before. The capital Ramallah sits on hills opposite the hills of Jerusalem, both show signs of huge development, in fact I was really impressed with Ramallah's development especially when I see glass condo's and office blocks being built that remind me of buildings in Hong Kong and Phuket. Some of the mansions in the hills of Ramallah are truly impressive and would not look at of place in say Beverly Hills.

Unlike Cambodia, Philippines and parts of Africa, no where do I see hungry people, a few beggars in Jerusalem, but less than London and New York, thats for sure.

What was once desert is now a green and furtile land, a beautiful place that the inhabitants both Arabs and Jews can be proud of. I also learned a new lesson yesterday that struck me as profound and it came from a bedouin who told me that Jerusalem was always the Jewish capital and that much of the East and surrounding lands were occupied by the Bedouins (not Palestinians) although today the Israeli government has granted these people their own permanent land which now sits between the two cities of Jerusalem and Ramalah, with permanent water supply they no longer need to wander the desert and are happy in their permanent homes. The women make cream cheese from goats milk and sell it in the markets of Jerusalem, whilst the men tend their camels.

It is a shame that a wall now seperates Israel and the West Bank, but it is no different that the borders between other countries, say USA and Mexico and too be honest from the Israeli point of view, it has completely stopped the devastation caused by suicide bombings, has it not?

Everyone cares about their own needs first, the basics food, shelter and clothing, its a fact of life, so when these items become out of reach of course the people will stand up and protest, the people of Israel are no different to the people elsewhere (other than the fact that most of you hate them for the crime that they are either Israeli, Jewish or both and they know it).

edit on 30/7/11 by Hongkongphooey because: Spelling

edit on 30/7/11 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

aww diddums ... I provided a link to backup up my question.

As you obviously didn't bother to read it before wetting yourself I shall quote one line from it

Charging interest is classed in the Book of Ezekiel as being among the worst sins[3], and is forbidden according to Jewish law.

So I will ask again, how is it Jews are as bad off as the rest of us when they are forbidden to charge each other interest, while the rest of us pay interest. Or do Jews in Israel get their loans from non Jews ?

It's a real question btw

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

aww diddums ... I provided a link to backup up my question.

As you obviously didn't bother to read it before wetting yourself I shall quote one line from it

Charging interest is classed in the Book of Ezekiel as being among the worst sins[3], and is forbidden according to Jewish law.

So I will ask again, how is it Jews are as bad off as the rest of us when they are forbidden to charge each other interest, while the rest of us pay interest. Or do Jews in Israel get their loans from non Jews ?

It's a real question btw

What was relevant thousands of years ago, is not relevant today! Show me a bank that does not charge interest on loans please? Most Jews and Israeli's are not ultra religious as you seem to think they all are, very much like most Christians and Muslims.

I know many people who have borrowed money from me, I have never charged any interest and most have never ever paid me back, thats life! Banks in Israel charge interest, governments levy huge taxes, people work hard in Israel and have little left in their wage packets after the taxes and expenses, its the same the world over unless you are in a position of influence, a drug dealer or get paid so much it doesn't matter and that is whether you are a Jew, Christian or whatever!

Please don't let your hatred blind you of reality!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Tell me, have you always been so touchy or did you take special lessons ?

I have asked a straightforward question and you call me a hater

Go see a doctor and get some medication

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Tell me, have you always been so touchy or did you take special lessons ?

I have asked a straightforward question and you call me a hater

Go see a doctor and get some medication

Why am i so touchy? No, just correcting your demeaning sarcasm aimed at Jewish people, there is a lot of hatred towards Jews on ATS, I am sure you've noticed? If you haven't then you must be quite blind. It seems quite an accepted view of many posters on here that Jews control the world, which is in fact nonsense. Some Jews are part of TPTB but so are many Christians, Muslims, Hindu's, Sikhs and Buddhists (as the top people in each country represent).

Have you ever said ONE nice or decent thing about Jews or Israel on ATS? I have read your comments many times and they are always the same, you might not think you are a hater (is that a word?) but your words do not lie. You've also stated hatred for English people, whilst you do try to be smart, sarcastic and funny, you are certainly no Billy Connelly (The Big Yin for those that do not know).

If you actually tried to understand people who are a little different, then you would have less hatred. I don't hate Scots, Arabs, Jews, Aborigines or anyone, you can learn much wisdom from all.

You were trying to make a point about Jews charging other Jews interest however, because I corrected your sarcastic demeaning remark, I am touchy and need to be on medication? You do realise that Scottish people also have a similar reputation when it comes to money, don't you?

edit on 30/7/11 by Hongkongphooey because: typo

edit on 30/7/11 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/7/11 by Hongkongphooey because: typo

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Hey HK Phooey--

I'm not sure how much you actually know about all the various Rabinnic Judaeisms being practiced to-day throughout the world by persons who style themselves 'Jews', but the extremist Torah-abiding Gentile Hating Right Wing wackos among them (in NYC and Israel especially) are among THE MOST intolerant of The Other in the world to-day - and the supposedly ancient Torah (of 'Mosheh') is filled with rabid genocidal language and sexist, racist 'intolerant laws' which would make Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf seem like a walk in the park.

Check out this highly volatile (and disturbing !) ATS Discussion ref: the imbedded anti-Gentile (anti non-Jewish) & posedly ancient Torah filled with (supposedly 'divinely inspired & sacred' !!!!) overt-race hatred Laws - and you should know that the so-called 'Torah' (or Pentateuch) including the heinous anti-gentile Book of 'Deuteronomy' still forms the absolute core of ALL the Judaiesms being practiced to-day no matter how you slice it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course this does NOT apply to persons who style themselves 'Jews' who have made an attempt towards 'assimilation' with the goyim ('gentiles' , 'non-Jews') i.e. 99.999% of the total world population...but only to the 25% of the rabid right wing (thankfully, these 'ultra right extremist 'Lubochiver' type Chassidic groups are aging rapidly, and the younger generation coming up of persons with 'Jewish' backgrounds to-day are beginnig to show alot more promise as to 'tolerance of The Other' - but even they have a long way to go !!!)

But of course any belief in the supposedly 'ancient' Torah of Moses will have to go - we are in teh 21st century after all ...the whole hotchpotch of laws and gross pre-Scientific supersititions (talking snakes? talking donkeys? oh come now !) contained therein is a total waste of space anyway - and worse when we see supposedly 'rational' people start to act on such garbage as 'the word of YHWH'), that is, when one looks closely at its pre-Scientific xenophobic, racist, sexist content - and the same could be said with the racist-supremecist garbage in the book called Mein Kampf - of course - and when READ CLOSELY, the two books are actually quite similar in race-hatred and total racial Intolerance - especially if you read the Torah in all the messy & more original (ee.g. Dead Sea Scrolls) unpointed paleoHebrew versions, and then have a close look at the contents of Mein Kampf in the original German...

The point of this is - (and you can read the talmud if you want more samples of 'Jewish' race-hatred) - the goyim (i.e. Gentiles, or 'non-Jews') have a major (shall we say) 'problem' with ANY group who styles themselves The Master Race (er.....'The Chosen People'... I get my racist-xenophobic terms mixed up sometimes) and everyone else 'dogs, oxen and subhuman...'

Once the Torah and the Talmud are removed from this earth, things should go much better for 'Jews' in this heavilly -Gentile dominated world...!

edit on 30-7-2011 by Sigismundus because: Stuttering Computerrrrr makessss for some inteerrreesssting spellllinggggggs

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus

Hey HK Phooey--

I'm not sure how much you actually know about all the various Rabinnic Judaeisms being practiced to-day throughout the world by persons who style themselves 'Jews', but the extremist Torah-abiding Gentile Hating Right Wing wackos among them (in NYC and Israel especially) are among THE MOST intolerant of The Other in the world to-day - and the supposedly ancient Torah (of 'Mosheh') is filled with rabid genocidal language and sexist, racist 'intolerant laws' which would make Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf seem like a walk in the park.

Check out this highly volatile (and disturbing !) ATS Discussion ref: the imbedded anti-Gentile (anti non-Jewish) & posedly ancient Torah filled with (supposedly 'divinely inspired & sacred' !!!!) overt-race hatred Laws - and you should know that the so-called 'Torah' (or Pentateuch) including the heinous anti-gentile Book of 'Deuteronomy' still forms the absolute core of ALL the Judaiesms being practiced to-day no matter how you slice it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course this does NOT apply to persons who style themselves 'Jews' who have made an attempt towards 'assimilation' with the goyim ('gentiles' , 'non-Jews') i.e. 99.999% of the total world population...but only to the 25% of the rabid right wing (thankfully, these 'ultra right extremist 'Lubochiver' type Chassidic groups are aging rapidly, and the younger generation coming up of persons with 'Jewish' backgrounds to-day are beginnig to show alot more promise as to 'tolerance of The Other' - but even they have a long way to go !!!)

But of course any belief in the supposedly 'ancient' Torah of Moses will have to go - we are in teh 21st century after all ...the whole hotchpotch of laws and gross pre-Scientific supersititions (talking snakes? talking donkeys? oh come now !) contained therein is a total waste of space anyway - and worse when we see supposedly 'rational' people start to act on such garbage as 'the word of YHWH'), that is, when one looks closely at its pre-Scientific xenophobic, racist, sexist content - and the same could be said with the racist-supremecist garbage in the book called Mein Kampf - of course - and when READ CLOSELY, the two books are actually quite similar in race-hatred and total racial Intolerance - especially if you read the Torah in all the messy & more original (ee.g. Dead Sea Scrolls) unpointed paleoHebrew versions, and then have a close look at the contents of Mein Kampf in the original German...

The point of this is - (and you can read the talmud if you want more samples of 'Jewish' race-hatred) - the goyim (i.e. Gentiles, or 'non-Jews') have a major (shall we say) 'problem' with ANY group who styles themselves The Master Race (er.....'The Chosen People'... I get my racist-xenophobic terms mixed up sometimes) and everyone else 'dogs, oxen and subhuman...'

Once the Torah and the Talmud are removed from this earth, things should go much better for 'Jews' in this heavilly -Gentile dominated world...!

edit on 30-7-2011 by Sigismundus because: Stuttering Computerrrrr makessss for some inteerrreesssting spellllinggggggs

Hi Sigismundas, thanks for your comments!

I am aware of the hatred discussed in the 'talmud', please do not confuse it with the 'Torah' (Law) they are two seperate things. The talmud was an ancient discussion of Rabbi's in ancient history which really has no bearing on reality today. Infact much of the 'discussions' that are racist, whilst discussed are not included in the final definition of the talmud (this is my understanding and perhaps I am wrong).

The real truth is that for the vast majority of Israeli's and Jews the talmud has no bearing or meaning in their lives and the Torah is ancient laws and traditions that are mostly followed on holidays and not so much in daily life. However, The Chassidic Jews are a completely different entity and live life by ancient laws and traditions, I am not sure of the numbers but i would say 25% of Jews being Chassidic as being way too high, maybe 5% although they are more easily recognisable by their fashion and hairstyles. Many people think all Jews look like that and that Jews really do have horns and worship the devil LOL. If YHWH/God (Adanoi) is the devil then we are all in trouble because Christianity and Islam worship the same God and are just branches off the same tree.

My motto 'Live and let live'! Cheers

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

Explain to me what is really of a big surprise when Israelis take to the streets demonstrating against high priced housing and living costs? What is going on in Israel is no different to every other country.

I'm surprised you haave this fantasy that Israelis are all millionaires. I told many of you a year ago on ATS half of the Israeli Jewish population are living on the poverty line but either some of you dismissed it as a joke or just did'nt believe the fact that they too are hurting like the rest of us with high priced housing, big increases in cost of utilities and food.

Here's the latest in Israel; 150,000 takes to the streets:

www.haaretz.com...

Facebook Movement in Israel: Withdraw massive amounts in cash and boycott banks:

english.themarker.com...

News just to hand: Treasury chief just resigned afew hours ago

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I'm confused, are you saying that Israeli's are normal people, with normal needs and desires just like other peoples???
Surely you jest? No one will believe you, they will have to recheck their 'protocols of zion' dogma and then dig up some quotes from the talmud, before accusing all Jews of praying to the devil and indiscriminately mistreating Palestinians whilst they were attacking Israeli's who then had the cheek to defend themselves! All the while forgetting that this has nothing to do with the OP

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rdavis

TextThose pigs which the Zionists control, right? You do know that capitalism is a Jewish invention as well- did you even notice the words "Rothschild Boulevard" in the article?

Oh wait, wasn't Communism a Jewish invention as well? Karl Marx and all that?....never mind.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Pervius

Yeah, tell us how many billions Israel receives from the American tax payer each year and I'll go find some data on how much Jewish tax payers there are in the USA and how many American employees are on their books. So, if every Jewish employer shuts shop in the USA, how many Americans will be on the unemployment heap compared to the already 22%?

Okay, I know it's a little off-topic, but I really wanted to respond to this comment.

According to what I was able to find, the US gave Israel 2.4 billion in 2008.

Source

I then calculated a percentage of Americans who identified themselves as "Jewish" in 2008 using the US Census Bureau survey figures I found here and came up with 1.17450106%.

Now, a question for you. Since Catholics also own businesses in the US, employ American workers and make up 25.06727086% of Americans (calculated by using the same survey linked above), shouldn't the US government be giving the Vatican aid as well? Because if we follow your logic that we "owe" Israel money because Jewish business owners employ American workers and pay taxes, then we should be writing a check to the Pope as well, right? A check for $51,222,984,902.20 to be exact, according to my calculations.

Pope Benedict XVI is SO gonna get him some more of those slick, red Prada shoes!

Does this sound silly yet?
edit on 12-8-2011 by OneHundredLittleCurses because: to fix the faces

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join