It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RSOE site is saying unusal geological event in Cali

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Southern California had radiation spike to +800 counts per minute one day a few months ago, I figured it was some severe solar flare.

Could a volcanic vent's emissions cause geiger counters to go crazy?

That's how you'd verify a plume event.

Use a geiger counter.

Greetings:

Would you please enlighten us as how solar flares are related to volcanic vent emissions?

Westcoast, as an E'burg Bulldog, we're sure you have a take on this and is there any correlation between solar flares and radiation readings?

Thank you for your time and consideration and we look forward to further communication.

In Peace, Light & Love

tfw

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
First the earthquakes.
Then volcanoes erupt in Mexico, California, Washington and Alaska.
Then the flooding.

I'm looking at my watch. Any time now.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Dittos on Dutch, I've followed him for months now and he's certainly not some internet bored crackpot. He's done a remarkable job of following meteorological, geological, HAARP and Fukishima events, what's our government been doing in this arena besides sitting on their fat ass's counting their money? Why were all the HAARP signatures showing up prior to devastation in the midwest? Why aren't they reporting nuclear radiation counts from Fukishima in the US? Guys like Dutch are the only way we can get any kind of straight info anymore, we're on our own gang and the sooner we understand that the better off we're going to be.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Steam?

A large enough eruption of steam to create that radar image would have to be thousands or millions of times greater than a normal eruption of "Old Faithful" in Yellowstone.

I-40 runs through there, and at any time thousands of trucks and cars travel through there, and so far NO ONE witnessed anything?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I think they said it is 2 or 3 miles from the main highway.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared

I think they said it is 2 or 3 miles from the main highway.

When you go through that area on the 40, you can see for miles.
What time of day did this occur? Was it dark?

Funny thing is, when I watched that vid the other day, the weather
here in LA was on & no mention of any storms popping up out that way.
edit on 27-7-2011 by don rumsfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

The video of anomaly 1,2, or 3? I think he timestamps all his stuff.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
you know I think some people want so badly to be the on to alert the world that if they see anythin g they start screaming this is it just like the guy with the weapons testing thing in walker lake instead of looking at whats in the area and seeing the long valley caldera now it is moonsoon season in the mojave and cloud burst like the one shown are quite common come on research the facts find out what is in the area and you dont have to go omg omg omg omg

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Dutch is everywhere now, listen to his interview on www.blogtalkradio.com... This guy knows what he is talking about, we need more truthseekers out there, bold and mighty for mankind.

Much Love

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

The fact that the Plume of smoke is on the Marine base, or even Dutch not talking about does not change the fact that something strange is going on. Look at the bigger picture do not focus on one thing. Do you own research and make of your own mind. THINK FOR YOURSELF!

Much Love

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NeillieN

I hope you bring back good news from the region or at least clear up this seeming mystery about steam plumes rising into the air. Take a good camera to capture evidence. Is this another Old Faithful geyser shooting up?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Oh, fractured, thanks for answering my question before I found your remark...esp maybe?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Has ANYONE actually seen theis USGS response or only the reporting on it? It does not exist, at least that I can find.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

It is posted here on the Long Valley Observatory page:

volcanoes.usgs.gov...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by allenfane

I don't see either of these names here:
USGS spokeswoman Clarice Ransom
or
program coordinator of volcano hazards for USGS Dr. John Eichelberger

Dutchsinse's video was on July 26, this page was updated on Wednesday, 27 July 2011 15:59:48 UTC

Still not the report alluded to in the video.

Again, here is the only mention of said report:
www.vvdailypress.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

The solar observatory is reporting increased amounts of solar flares and activity. Today sunspot 1261 unleashed a brief but powerful M9 class flare.........0209UT time. With that said, there are threads on ATS that cite increased solar activity with geophysical activity....earthquakes, etc.......Now knowing that and to put in a comet ELENIN whiff........maybe this is all coming together.....isn't the activity supposed to increase as this comet comes closer to perihelion? Instead of making fun of Dutch....we should keep an eye on this.....maybe something is there...where there is smoke there is fire. Remember they said the data was misinterpreted; not that it did not exist.....so hummmm. Besides if the volcanoes become active there is nothing we can do but "run" as far away as possible........and holy crap if it is true what about Yellowstone with the threads of its activity lately(past 6 months). Food for thought.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

too add, I was stationed at 29 Palms USMC base...for 2 years and explored the area extensively. There are many old volcano tubes and craters there, old ones. With that being said, I dont think mother earth gives a crap about it being old.......or new. We'd just better stay out of her way.........
this is hormonal earth..........
having hot flashes..........................
edit on 30-7-2011 by speaknoevil07 because: add info

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Wow this is getting old,seems everyday some impending doom of California,and funny since I live here on top of a freaking mountain perhaps I could view this? sorry but BS can not be viewed,I used to use ATS as a source of news,nowdays it's like reading a scam magazine in the checkout line,wow come on at least proof read this crap before making a fool out of yourself OP,only thing this story is missing are facts,maybe because they are non existant

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Greetings;

So with the X 6.9 yesterday, how does that fit with your theory?

And, while you are here, are there really a couple "companions" to Elenin?

Why is there air?

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

what threads about activity at yellowstone? Have I missed something. I know there have been some very small EQ's but I haven't heard of any swarm.
edit on 9-8-2011 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join