It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life is a dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Been watching various holographic universe videos and reading text on it, a lot recently.

In a nut shell the closer we look at ANYTHING in the universe we seem to get the same answers, string energy and all with the same frequency.

If the strings are in different arrangements they appear as different "stuff" i.e. light or matter and must have the same freqency range to exist in our universe.

Like a hologram its made up one a single substance and a set of rules. If the hologram had AI inside, self aware, it could only sense or perceive itself, the holographic rules and the projection of the substance arranged on different levels to at first look or act different than what it is made from (the single substance of the hologram), the closer it examined itself the more of the single suibstance it would see.

We always assume technology for holograms however, since we have 5 senses and all 5 are actually perceived electrical signals to our brains from out sensors, when we dream we are free of our current world and althogh our dreams are unreal to us (because we wake and we know we will) who is to say to the rest of that specific dream world its real to that which populates it, intities in a dream complex enough would do what we have done for thousands of years and even with the exact same methods to look closer at what they perceive they might also find energy and string because that very dream world is actually only perceived as/by electrons in our brains.

Now our limits here are the fact we are humans and all of our experiences are from being human (mostly) and based of our knowledge, feelings and experiences only. SO we only dream about ourselfs.

Who is to say that our perception of our universe is actually somone or somthings dream, one so complex that the dream has its own life too. You could call the being or technology what you like, even god if you want.

What do you think of this way to think about the universe?

Lifes creates life, its all as real and not real as the layers above and below, perhaps?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
dont really know how you will find an answer to your questions pal..

the only thing i can say is y the hack work exist in my dream

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Because you are a product of society. You chose safety above freedom - that's all.
Cheers.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I wish I could wake up then. My life is hell right about now..

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
In my opinion, the sooner folks realize we are all part of the wakeing dream the better

If we all started weaving then the dream would be better overall.

Otherwise, its left to those that do, and those that either leach or manipulate.

Refusing to participate does not remove folks from the playing field.

On a side note , the sleeping dream imo is the staging ground and one of the common languages, math being another.

Peace

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by archasama
reply to post by heineken

Because you are a product of society. You chose safety above freedom - that's all.
Cheers.

wow nice perspective dude

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

be STRONG fella!!!!

bring it!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I love synchronicity. In the last few months, it simply came to me, that this reality has to be a dream. Even if it is a big dream, with many people in it, it has to be a dream. What is reality?? Reality is a limited dream! You can't teleport from a to b or do magic tricks, like Merlin, because the majority doesn't believe in these things.
If enough people would leave this self-built cage, then there would be instant teleportation or telekinesis. At least it would be in (my) theory! When I dream at night it works and the only difference is, that you dream more or less alone in the night, unless you decide otherwise!
So, if it is like this, then it would be nicer to "dream with someone" rather then to "dream of someone" ... (Yeah, I know... I really gave that theory some thought and I live it for as far as my understand it. But I'm learning every day... I realized, that things like dreaming, channeling, astral travel etc is all possible, if you believe in it. (And decide that you can do it!) These are things you can't see on a physical plane, that's why they can change only for you personally, with only you realizing it! (I hope that was understandable! Somehow it's hard for me to talk about this topic in english! I'm sorry!)

I think every human beeing can be the carrier of a dream. The Question is, if you dream like our society does?! Do you go for a dream consisting of money, might and greed or do you dream like an atlantean used to dream in the times before the war? Do you dream of love?!

I end my post now, with a sentence, which, referring to Dan Burish, comes from a poster, showing an UFO, that hangs at the entrance of Area 51, or some other near facility (don't remember)

!! I WANT TO BELIEVE !!

If we live in a dream, that is the key!
We are the ones, we have been waiting for!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiigsLife is a dream

No.

Life is a waterfall
...we're one in the river, and one again after the fall.

-

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The Mind of God theory always facinated me. As though, the entire universe is more or less the brain of God, synapsis firing off, information being passed from one part to another via comets, galaxies being the cells of the brain and we being the imagination, thought or "word" of that same God. If the universe is a fractal all the way down to the smallest of cells and atoms, I could akin the folds of space to the folds of one massive brain encompassing all knowledge. Confusing, perhaps, and very hard to process, but my imagination is only so vast, yet the possibility is there. What sets me apart is the creation concept. So the universe would have to be a creation outside of the being and not within. Perhaps in a way none of us can comprehend, it is this Mind of God but I am unable to fully understand.

top topics

join