It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama blows to WAR against MAFIA.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hi all,

First of all I hope this is correct way to start thread as I never done it before.

I went to work this morning and read the DK news at tv2.dk as usual. Then I found an interesting article with Obama.

He declares war directly against the Italian Mafia, against the Yakuza in Japan and against Los Zetas Mexico and also against the Cirkler brothers from the late U.S.S.R.

Obama says, that crime is no longer a local or region problem. It is becoming a danger for the international stability Ombama says to the congress.

He adds that the expansion of the organized criminality has reached an area, where it is destabilizing the international system therefore becoming a mayor hazard for ordinary people.

Source: nyhederne.tv2.dk...
bama-blæser-til-krig-mod-mafiaen.html

Thanks,

edit on 26/7/11 by Hilltaker because: Spelling.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by choppedbrisket

Oh thanks for the english version... I was in trouble coz my Danish is a little rusty because i have never learnt it

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
And he's damn right.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
And he's damn right.

When Obama was selected president I thought he would get shot very fast due to his skin colour and all the issues with white vs black history.

I was wrong - Just wrong.

Now I think he will get shot because of the above.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Ah ha ha
I guess he hates competition.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hilltaker

First of all, please spell his name right; it looks rather messy and detracts from the importance of your post.

Well, nowadays is there really any difference between the organised crime cartels and the establishment?

Both do hits on their enemies and whistleblowers! Both exploit others for their own gain. The list could go on, but I'm sure you can appreciate the comparisons. They are just rivalling gangs, all of them, with no sense of justice and fair play.

I only wish there were powerful decent human beings calling the shots, but not so.

Nice sentiments, Obama! But that is all.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2011 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I don't think Obama has much of a chance, of beating the Mafia.
If a fascist dictator like Mussolini couldn't beat them, I don't think Obama got much hope.

The best he will be able to achieve is to weaken they're power. (if they still have any)

Anyway how will he beat an organization that doesn't exist, there is no Mafia.

edit on 26-7-2011 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Thats quite a mouthful coming from Obama....so whats he doing about Afghani heroin exported to the USA and other parts of the world by his military?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Yes I am truly sorry his name isnt Ombama but Obama. I understand that.

Also, I was thinking more like this is somekind of a smokescreen for things to come? - Now people can focus on the crime war and therefore the president hopes that he can do a little more what he likes under the excuse of the crime war?

Well I do not know, still think it is very interesting articles though.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
good find.

will one day in the future once we the planet gets raped for USA war funding and planet policing, if i steal a candy bar will Obama come for me too with "THE WAR ON SHOPLIFTERS"....

just wow...*facepalm*
edit on 26-7-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

You're welcome! I really wish there was a clear line between organised crime and the state, but unfortunately it would be deceiving oneself to believe any hype that government is honest right now!

Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for justice!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

We all know that the USA and the much of the world is actually builded by drug money. There is tons of documentarys regarding that I´ve seen a few myself.

Therefore I am not sure if he will actually do the war or and if/when they start to do take all their moneys what there will be done with them. Hopefully they will pay of some loans but I am not really convinced that is what will happen.

Anyway all others trying something similiar has been stopped by congress or been killed.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Next stage is here.

First cold war again communist
second was war against terrorism
third is now mafia
fourth possiblely some homegrown excuse?

The enemy fish are getting smaller, so hometown USA for your own sakes watch out.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
So some secretive criminal organization stands a real chance to overturn the secretive criminal organisation which is in charge right now. I can see how that is a problem. What a joke. The real mafia are goons active for the PTB. I am not talking about the mafia you see in the movies though.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
WTF?

Who the hell does he think he is, JFK?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

..Yes, and we all know what happened to JFK (and Bobby) most probably due to their "war" against the mafia. Let's hope Obama doesn't meet the same fate..

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hilltaker

Originally posted by Zamini
And he's damn right.

When Obama was selected president I thought he would get shot very fast due to his skin colour and all the issues with white vs black history.

I was wrong - Just wrong.

Now I think he will get shot because of the above.

Thanks,

They dont carry Mars bullets here

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Deja Vu

It sounds like another spinoff on the 'global war on terror' theme with the 'axis of evil' bedtime story where our spineless leader declares war not on a country, but a group of people. So now we can get pulled into another ghost hunt around the world.... oh... and take their stuff..... and dump the IMF on them.... and give their kids lollipops...

Oh, then we will control the drug cartels, and they all lived happily ever after... after we taxpayers fund it, of course
Nitey nite

But wait, there's more. I didn't read anything there about the Chinese Mafia. Prolly just a mild oversight..

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by Alxandro

..Yes, and we all know what happened to JFK (and Bobby) most probably due to their "war" against the mafia. Let's hope Obama doesn't meet the same fate..

Never mind the current state of affairs, but he is already beginning to weave a web of confusion similar to that of the JFK conspiracy, (ie: whodunnit)

God forbid anything should happen to him, but if anything does as a result of these most recent actions, I can tell you right now it's going to be a bitch to get home.

I really think blacks will riot on a national scale if anything ever happens to Obama.

Maybe that's the plan.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join