It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im dying to KNOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Here on ATS are very descent researches about ancient civilizations. I read a lot of books, watched many documentaries so I am aware of the past. I know that official history is just "hes story" as all others intepretations of the findings, artifacts and such. I know we are living in the 5th sun, the other civilizations that leaved before us were also great but in their own way. I think Atlantis was the name for the civilization of the previous cycle. It wasnt an island or a continent. It was a name for their world as Earth is for ours. I live with this curse (which is positive) the thirst for knowing, nostalgia of the past or however you call it...but its getting harder and harder. I think that we will discover something in 2012 but im not so sure, its just a theory right?
Also, im spiritually awaken, i tend to astral project but still im not a master. I come to this forum every day and read about other astral experiences and im begging the astral projection masters among ats users to give us some info. I know that many share this curse with me and ask them to join me in this call it petition if you like to provoke our more experienced travelers to give us little of the truth. Who lived before us, how was it then, what happened and everything that they think it might be interesting to us. I had it enuff with links from blogs and anonymus writers of theory books. I want first hand info from the astral realms. We deserve the truth.
Thanks in advance

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Please astral project to my living room for the answer. Do you need coordinates?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysic

Regarding our lost history and earth's past, I always turn to the works of Graham Hancock. You can find his website on Google or watch him on You Tube. I find him very articulate and poses his arguments in a very logical and concise manner.

Happy Hunting.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher

Regarding our lost history and earth's past, I always turn to the works of Graham Hancock. You can find his website on Google or watch him on You Tube. I find him very articulate and poses his arguments in a very logical and concise manner.

Happy Hunting.

Excellent recommendation, I own every book he has written.. Fingerprints of the Gods and The Sign and the Seal are must reads, also Supernatural and Underworld.

He also has great video interviews on his website, some go back a few years.

www.grahamhancock.com...
www.grahamhancock.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

If you are looking for information on astral projection or what it is better known as OBE aka: out of body experiences there are a couple of websites and books I can recommend for you.

Not sure ATS can teach you how to do this, if it were me I would leave it to the experts.

Albert Taylor and William Buhlman both have excellent books.

www.zoomper.com...

www.astralinfo.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I've just finished Joseph P Farrell' book "The Cosmic Wars" and in my opinion it's an absolute masterpiece on our hidden history.

I've also read over 40 books on the ET/UFO issue as well as the great books on evolution, aka Lloyd Pye' "Everything You Know Is Wrong", the "Hidden History of the Human Race" by Cremo & Thompson.

But this book By Farrell is without doubt a MUST READ (available at Amazon)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I wrote that ive read all kind of books and watched documentaries. I want info from higher enteties which are spreading the message through astral projectors.

new topics

top topics

join