It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Can't Run a Simple Computer Query?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I often believe that many of the policies of this Administration are actually contrary to conservative republican principles. When I read articles like this one, I begin to believe that something much more sinister is at play. This rises to a level of absurdity, that even the most ardent Bush supporter must find it difficult to defend.

www.wired.com...

DOJ: Our Computer Ate the Info Associated Press

The Bush administration is offering a novel reason for denying a request seeking the Justice Department's database on foreign lobbyists: Copying the information would bring down the computer system.

I cannot help but think this Administration believes the electorate to be truly stupid.

Mod Edit:

MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events,
please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

[edit on 15-8-2004 by UM_Gazz]

My sincerest apologies. It is not always easy to determine what has been discussed. [See responses below....]

[edit on 15-8-2004 by loam]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This topic already exists, feel free to add your thoughts to the existing thread. Thanks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Already covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: Someone was faster than I

[edit on 15-8-2004 by UM_Gazz]

new topics

join