It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

HUMAN SECRETS - Aliens are Here. They are us.

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
After much study and video watching I have decided that we are the aliens.

We came here from mars and started slowly taking over the world.

We move from place to place destroying the earth and murdering the natives.

We destroyed Mars, and now we are destroying earth.

But the universe has other plans, and 2012 is the start of somthing amazing. It's not about the end, it about the BEGINNING.

We are moving into a golden age. Everything will finally be in harmony. With a few more doses of Indigo's the conciousness of the planet will be corrected. And we will finally live in peace and unity.

We will evolve, and we will become gods.

There is no stopping this.



www.abovetopsecret.com...


Samuelis



edit on 26-7-2011 by Samuelis because: added text

edit on 26-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis
 


Am i missing something? Youve BEEN getting opinions on the thread posted.

Great thread btw.....huge resource!



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Just like many other great posts on ATS... way to much info to check it all out right now
Try and check it all out later



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus
 


Whoops, im new, i meant to post this on my thread.

Sorry everyone, just goto the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I actually saw this the first time you posted it.. It was in the new topic list and you did get comments and 12 flags.

I understand it's frustrating when you put effort into a thread and it gains little attention, but you can't really repost your thread.. Which there is a valid reason for.. If everyone did that with their threads we would just have the same old rubbish clogging up the boards.
Also threads with lots of videos don't generally gain much attention because people can't be bothered to watch hours of video that could turn out to be a waste of time.. I personally click straight off threads like that..



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon
 


Sorry, ill make it up to you.

Just go and watch all the videos please and comment and flag. Thats all.

edit on 26-7-2011 by Samuelis because: changed my hat



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
Just go and watch all the videos please and comment and flag. Thats all.


New thread to beg for flags on another thread?

Boooo.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
A clarification.
Alien does not mean "not from Earth".
It means not of or from us, outside of our experience.
We really can't be "alien" to ourselves.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
After much study and video watching I have decided that we are the aliens.

We came here from mars and started slowly taking over the world.

We move from place to place destroying the earth and murdering the natives.

We destroyed Mars, and now we are destroying earth.

But the universe has other plans, and 2012 is the start of somthing amazing. It's not about the end, it about the BEGINNING.

We are moving into a golden age. Everything will finally be in harmony. With a few more doses of Indigo's the conciousness of the planet will be corrected. And we will finally live in peace and unity.

We will evolve, and we will become gods.

There is no stopping this.



www.abovetopsecret.com...


Samuelis



edit on 26-7-2011 by Samuelis because: added text

edit on 26-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)


You probably mean we are them.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
even though the evidence overwhemlingly supports the notion that we originated out of Africa 200,000 years ago?



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker
 


Not all of us are the "we who originated from Africa" or at the very least not 100% of the ingredients in the "we from africa" crowd is from Africa.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
this thread is solely to promote the other thread so i've commented on that instead. This should probably be closed otherwise we'll end up with 2 going in different directions.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick
 


Just go flag it and comment and stop fussing, maybe put a star on it too?

I dont care about flags and stars, I just want everyone to wake the f* up.




posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
this thread is solely to promote the other thread so i've commented on that instead. This should probably be closed otherwise we'll end up with 2 going in different directions.



Why not let it go in all directions, lets see where this goes here. A don't worry, A BEE HAPPY.
Don't forget, plant as many trees as you can. NOW.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
Just go flag it and comment and stop fussing, maybe put a star on it too?

I dont care about flags and stars, I just want everyone to wake the f* up.


...thats some kind of logic you got there... if all aliens are like that, i dont know how yawl ever managed to crawl out of your primordial goo, much less space travel...



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You really believe that?



posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is true. Our DNA genetic make up was formed in Mars. This is what Alex Collier also talks about!



posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
How to create a God in 10 Easy Steps
1) Create a God
2) Make it in charge of something people already focus on,
3) Make it something that people will be reminded of frequently.
4) Make it easy for them to "buy into" the worship of your New God.
5) Make it ambiguous
6) Establish some standards by which the God should be referred to
7) Make cool symbols
8) You need an opposing force
9) You need to confuse everybody
10) The Big Reward

Wow, looks like millions have followed TPTBs plan. Open your eyes.



posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis
 


Very doubtful. For one, we are made up of the same hereditary molecule as everything else on Earth - DNA.

This is something that many people take for granted, they just assume that anything alive, human or alien, has DNA.

We have DNA because it has evolved as the primary genetic carrier on Earth, evolving from RNA, which itself evolved from more primitive precursors. All life on Earth can be traced back in lineage to a common ancestor 3.5 billion years ago. If we were invaders from Mars, as the topic seems to insinuate, we wouldn't fit so neatly into the taxonomy of life on Earth.
Secondly, if we were, where are our spaceships? Our technology? Just because we move doesn't mean we forget things. Americans are in the US because we conquered the natives hundreds of years ago. Yet we didn't just suddenly lose our technology.
edit on 29-7-2011 by NavalFC because: Because, like Picard, I said make it so.



posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis
 


Listen to the song .. The final countdown



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join