It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the [SNIP] is going on in McAlester, OK.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by reptiliannogmar

It is a pretty offensive and inappropriate word to use in the title on this forum considering you just join a few days ago.

This can be found in the terms and conditions which I am sure you have not read.

15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

Terms And Conditions of Use

I can see you not being around very long.

This forum site is composed of thousands of people men and women of all ages from around the world.

The objects you see using Google Earth have mostly likely been discussed here or else where on the web.

They are nothing more than objects that from the ground do not seem out of the ordinary.

Viewed from the air they may sort of kind of with one eye closed from a distance, look like something else.

edit on 26-7-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I didn't use the word. I used the letter f ** and the letter k

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by reptiliannogmar
I didn't use the word. I used the letter f ** and the letter k

Pretty much the same thing around here. Since you're new to ATS, the previous poster was trying to cut you some slack by pointing out the rule that you broke. You can choose to accept it and obey the ToS, or you can not, in which case you probably won't be around for long. But maybe this forum isn't for you anyway.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This satellite capture strikes me as something in the same category as seeing the face of Jesus in your toasted cheese sandwich. People see what they want to see if they look hard enough.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
unused water treatment holding lagoon dried up because the drought most likely,next time I am out that way I will drive to those coordinates and snap a picture from the ground.might be awhile because Mcalister is on the fringe of our routes.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
sry but what about the black shorts??

i cant predict the weather..but i can predict some bashing in here today
edit on 26-7-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I could be way wrong here, but the "human shaking hands with a humanoid" look waaay too big to be people of any type. Aren't those small lumps dotted all around the place, trees? So the human is bigger than the tree and could cross the man made lake in a few steps as if it were a mere mud puddle? Plus, it just looks really blotchy... It's looks like the "people" could actually be smaller bodies of water, shaded by the surrounding trees. Either way, if the size really is correct, there is not enough detail to say if its people, a couple piles of dirt or gravel or any number of substances, or a horse and a bear... In other words... You shouldn't make posts with so little substance. I can go on Google earth and find hundreds or thousands of little shapes and shadows and say they each look like "something" suspicious... But I wouldn't do that unless, A) the photo is a bit more detailed as to be believable (c'mon, those look like a couple of dark random blobs) and I had done the proper research to show size comparisons, etc... Or B) There was some kind of background story that would lead me to believe something suspicious was going on there. Like if you knew someone who works on the base who had some interesting things to say, or I lived nearby and saw or heard strange things, or a newsworthy event occured recently that was related to my speculation regarding the Google earth image. Because I know that people do not want to waste their time looking at random blobs with no corroborating evidence to support such a theory. In short, your stated position has no legs to stand on to support it. I can't believe I spent this much time and energy because you will probably do the same thing again anyways. You know, you don't Have To make threads to be a contributing member. Not every one of us can be lucky enough to uncover some amazing evidence to bring to ats. Spend some time reading other threads and posting comments and reading other members comments and after a month or more, you will know when you have come across something that is ATS-worthy

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
If thats what your talking about. Im going to start a petition to get a facepalm emote added on ats

Here you go:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/07ce67ff8002.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Did someone say face palm?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aded8f6f1a9e.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 7/26/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Dang! Judging by the topic title I was going to guess cow tipping, but instead I got sucked in. Imagine my excitement at seeing a man and a little alien shaking hands in a field! Then I saw the image. I wish it was cow tipping now.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Wow, you should see the clouds here, they are like all
freaky and stuff, and I SWEAR I see a bunny in the clouds.
Or is it a duck.... not sure, bunny or duck but it's REAL F'N FREAKY.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by reptiliannogmar

I live in Mcalester and those dirt piles are one of 2 things. Storage for bombs or some are undergrounds explosion bunkers to destroy old ones...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join