It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boeing's Millennium Falcon Floats Using Nazi Technology

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pilotx

Wow, that was quick. Strange...
I will go look to see if I can find a copy.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Slightly off topic (my apologies Burntheships) but that Iron Sky thing looks hilarious! Did a quick Google on it is definitely a comedy! Nazi kids being taught the slogan, "We come in peace!" LOL!

Starred purely for putting this on the radar!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Found an unclassified PDF on the technology.

It looks as if Boeing took the video down.

Maybe its a bit more classified than we thought.

www.mors.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Searching for a cached copy of the video now.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

Too many hits from ATS?

Oh, good then look what I found. Triangle lasers. Nice...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

Found a copy here, but different format, its not you tube. Maybe someone can
convert it.

www.dumpert.nl...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Downloading it now. Will get it up to Youtube then send you a fixed addy so you can edit the original post. Bear with me

Uploading now.

edit on 26-7-2011 by PW229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The problem with being "10 years" ahead for the Germans in WW 2 was primarily that state of the art technologies by their very nature,require more intensive production techniques,i.e for every tiger tank that Germany produced the Soviets produced 50 T-34's,had Germany had the luxury of being in a position to develop these new technologies in peacetime,well it would have meant a totally different outcome to the war.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by PW229

Found a copy here, but different format, its not you tube. Maybe someone can
convert it.

www.dumpert.nl...

All done, link sent to you in U2U.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

Thanks!

Embedding here for now.

Will hope to get a mod to replaced in the OP.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So what everyone has been saying for the last 60-70 years about aliens flying triangles was really the US military's R and D section playing with nazi technology. Good. Now i can sleep safe in my bed without fear some little gray b@stard is going to come in my sleep and give me an anal probe.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yes, they really have been playing around...
Now, about those abduction fears...

noriohayakawa2012.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
So what everyone has been saying for the last 60-70 years about aliens flying triangles was really the US military's R and D section playing with nazi technology. Good. Now i can sleep safe in my bed without fear some little gray b@stard is going to come in my sleep and give me an anal probe.

As far as grey anal probes go look at it this way, why send a feeble, weak, vulnerable biological entity to do a job that a robot could do 10 times better?

Keep your grey aliens and anal probes (WTF do they get from an anal probe anyway, "This human ate some beef, let's go catch cows!") any aliens visiting this planet are doing it with robots!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That's a pretty crappy video for the likes of Boeing.

Has anyone seen anything close to an official Boeing blurb on this yet? They do not have a reference to Millenium Falcon or PETA technology as far as I can see on their website, and it does not appear to be on their videos.
In any case what the video describes is ancillary for VTOL, and I don't see that as a secret project.

The video is available on other blogsites.
I thought I would add this link; how a pulsejet works,

www.youtube.com...=378 [
edit on 26-7-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Ummmm...does this aircraft look familiar?

Why yes, burntheships, it certainly does look quite familiar, like the triangle UFOs people keep reporting. I made a post reply just a little while ago on these triangle craft. Thanks for posting!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I never tire of seeing Hitlers stealth fighter (see link to external image), i cannot believe my grandad could have been up against this over the skies of Britain!

edit on 26-7-2011 by 11I11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

sigh - pulse jets were not invented by the nazis - try " Georges Marconnet " he holds a 1908 patent

The first working pulsejet was patented in 1906 by Russian engineer V.V. Karavodin, who completed a working model in 1907. The French inventor Georges Marconnet patented his valveless pulsejet engine in 1908 - wikipedia
edit on 26-7-2011 by CriticalCK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
the pulse jet used on the V1 by the Germans was patented in 1903 by a Frenchman, I do not know his name, I bet its in Google somewhere, bit too busy to look for it at the moment.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
I never tire of seeing Hitlers stealth fighter (see link to external image), i cannot believe my grandad could have been up against this over the skies of Britain!

edit on 26-7-2011 by 11I11 because: (no reason given)

That's the NG channel's mockup to see if it would have been stealthy. I'm not sure if that 'plane ever flew, and it's not thought ever in combat. Anyway, it's a jet.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks auto, well it seems that there are many opinions on the black triangle craft sightings,
I am open to nearly all of them. I am not too sold on the alien bit, but I know from a relieable
source that the secret craft do exist...out in the desert and they fly around at times.

Thanks for your comments. Appreciate!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join