It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama rejects bipartisan debt plan, spurs impeachment planning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
It would not matter if we removed every single senator, congressman, president/vice, cabinet minister, mayor, sheriff, board member, appointee, judge, and diplomat from office.

Our species is so corrupt and greedy that more would pop up faster than you could remove them. We will always lust after power, fame and wealth. As long as we do there will be a self created cast/class system that separates the haves from the have nots.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
In my mind. He should have already been impeached. As soon as he added 8 trillion in debt as soon as he hit office.
He in effect stole %50 of Americans money to do what? Create more debt.
(by devaluing the currency).

Economic Warfare on his own people.

If you ask me, thats more than enough to kick his sorry ass out of office.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
I heard the other day that they are talking about him (Pres. Obama) raising the debt ceiling without congressional support. If that happens he should be impeached.

He didn't seek approval from congress for the war in Libya that was started by MOSSAD and CIA Agents so why would he care about needing an agreement on a debt deal.

it's no good me and the misses arguing becaue the bank account is empty and we can play with figures as much as we like but if one of us does not get back to work then it's only a matter of time before we are out on the streets.

Is america being put back to work !

All we have is the old man going down to wall street to gamble the money away and the misses likes shopping and keeps spending $3bn a week on foriegn wars that only profit the corporations.

Bring it on and lets get it over with i say

new topics

<< 1   >>

join