It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Population control Isn't it about time?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor
reply to post by Reaper2137

There isn't much worth responding to in your previous post, but let me clarify a couple of things.

Not sure what you intend to achieve by repeatedly claiming we are all the same after I repeatedly acknowledged that you can't find differences, since you lack emotions that are exclusively human.

Another "point" with which to attempt to explain my reaction away, envy, is quite illustrative of how your primate thinking operates. Sure envy is a powerful animal reaction, but humans have long outgrown that reaction. So, few humans envy the justly acquired wealth/possessions of another. But then again you have to be a human to know that.

I personally have no reason to envy any Westerner. I lived and worked in the West and could have continued to do so if I chose. Instead I chose to quit and face all the uncertainties and reduced standard of living that it entailed to live as a human instead of as a primate.

I know I am different from primates like you whose sole motivations are primate motivations. So I don't have to go over the history as written by primates like you denying the existence of humans like me. I liked to believe that you too possessed human emotions, but after living amongst primates like you, had to come to the realisation that not all human looking creatures are the same.

If I hadn't known better, I would have wondered why you primates constantly deny the existence of humans distinctly different from you. By claiming that "we are all the same" you can confuse humans into thinking that you mean at least some of those things that you claim and possess a better sense that humans can appeal to.

Once again, Question dodge and use straw man and spew crap. Your right there is no point in typing with you, As your lack of education as well as your basic lack in history prevents you from any intelligent debate.

I feel really sorry for you most people that I have known from the Middle east as well as the former CCCP are good people. Although a bit misguided, are still good people.

Really tho your posts would be better to understand if you would at least learn to spell. I don't mind the way your paragraphs are arranged I really don't.

I would ask to learn some history and see the world but by the way to type as well as the way you sound (uneducated) you wouldn't understand nor would you care to learn.

I don't think for one second that you were ever in the "West" nor would you go back to uncertain areas. Either you have no wife or kids are you are just a troll. I would think you are a troll..

I also like that you disregard the fact that you are wrong simply by saying that history was written by primates.

Reality check you are a primate, nothing is going to change that. Crawl out of your shell read a book and learn you some education. lol..

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormwind
reply to post by kro32

I'm sure you will keep saying this when food will be harder to obtain. We are already seeing the price increases in food prices due to shortages from natural disasters and the decrease of the dollar value. Maybe you have no problem paying more for food but as you can see there are people starving all over the world (even the US of A)

I suppose the facts that you can see starring you in the face still doesn't mean a thing.

Hope this will work out well for you.

I agree with you, We do have a problem but people think that if we have land than we can have food. This is not the case. The West as well as the middle east and the former CCCP need to step up and control their populations.

Or invest in the tech to over come the food shortages.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137
I don't think for one second that you were ever in the "West" nor would you go back to uncertain areas. Either you have no wife or kids are you are just a troll. I would think you are a troll..

So sure you primates are of your own worth to human beings.

I lived in the United States between Oct 1999 and April 2003. I have wife and children and I intend to bring up my children as self-respecting human beings and not as murdering plundering primate filth and precisely the reason why I left the USA when in April 2003 it left no human being in doubt as to the exact nature of the creatures dwelling in it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by Reaper2137

So sure you primates are of your own worth to human beings.

I lived in the United States between Oct 1999 and April 2003. I have wife and children and I intend to bring up my children as self-respecting human beings and not as murdering plundering primate filth and precisely the reason why I left the USA when in April 2003 it left no human being in doubt as to the exact nature of the creatures dwelling in it.

I have to decode your meaning here...

Let me git this right you picked a place you hate to move to out of a hat. got fired, arrested, or deported for some thing illegal. Thus I hate U.S.A and are taking your kids back to were every you live to have a shorter lifespan and to live in filth? Which is precisely the reason Why you left your home country in the first place?

Also you were deported in April 2003 for doing things that no human being would do?

What you got caught banging horses? Having forced sex with puppy's?

You left because your visa was expired or you were kicked out and they wouldn't let you stay and you have been bitter ever sense. No human would throw you out so there fore they cannot be human.

You just show more and more of your self every time you post. Do me a favor and stop posting in this thread your not staying on topic, you have no logic or education.

If you were not so transparent it might be funny. Yet we can see right thru you.

Stop posting unless its on topic

If you are going to post stop the I hate the west crap it has nothing to do with the topic and shows how uneducated you are.

Answer questions posed by you and research what others give you so you can learn and talk with the grown ups.

Quit with the straw man arguments

Really now, Get a history book put down the hateful crap you spew and learn your self some history.

Ask Real questions get real answers

I would say start with biology were they use this new fangled thing called science. Were they prove beyond a shadow that we are all animals.

Than study history were you will see no matter were in the world you live the very same kind of people lead.

That every country in the world has done the same things again and again and again.

Learn to read most of all

also thank you for spelling better it helped alot

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Ok please lets keep to the topic and hand, "Population control Isn't it about time?"

and less of the tit for tat,

Thank you x

Asala

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Ok please lets keep to the topic and hand, "Population control Isn't it about time?"

and less of the tit for tat,

Thank you x

Asala

Darn do we have too? Its so much easier to go tit for tat and know nothing about the topic at hand!

On Topic: I would think that if the 1st world countries would come together and help the third world in both medical and new tech and teaching than I think we could drive down their populations.

Its not about killing any one its about helping out future generations with having the stuff they need to survive.

Overpopulation isn't so much a problem right now in 1st world countries. That doesn't mean we don't need to prepare for it. With the influx of Immigrants it makes our jobs in the first world that much harder.

To go over once again, WE don't need land. Land was never and might never be the needed. Its every thing else that is needed. At our current rate we have to double our food output every 50-100 years. We are already starting to see the strain of that in places like Africa were a famine has already hit.

Tho they do have a good ideal, They don't want help the want to let it run its course. What are your guys thoughts on this?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Very interesting read. I find it amusing how you can spot the replies from either children, americans, or a combination of the 2.

How the solutions are mostly just the need to change 3-4 major facets of our modern world. That we should colonize space or move everyone to a small plot of their own in Texas.

Magical farms that can grow anywhere with magical water supply.

How there can't possibly be a food shortage, there is a 7-11 right down the street.

Maybe if people stopped hugging their Bible they might realize procreation for procreations sake is a terrible idea.

India has a population of 1.2 billion, China is at 1.3 billion. That is almost half the worlds population in 2 countries.

I wonder what the stance on global warming is from all the people in this thread that are so angry at the thought of population control. Maybe a magic unicorn will save us from that when we add the industry to support all the billions of extra people.

This is a real problem with food being a major factor, but don't worry, I am sure we will all be able to load up our suv with all our kids and go to McDonald's for at least the next decade.

Bill Mather touched on this subject recently:

“[Republican presidential candidate] Governor Huntsman here is supposed to be the moderate conservative, the one who claims to care about the environment. Well, then why didn’t he stop after two kids? We live on a sick and tired planet. the human race is now consuming every year what it takes 1.3 years to restore. How is having a large family a badge of honor?

If we want to prevent living in a nightmare world with people fighting over water and food and god-knows-what-else, we have to discourage indiscriminate spawning. Starting with calling out these nauseating freaks. [Slide of the Dugger Family] The Duggers! Who have 19 children. So they’re adorable. And their television show is called “19 Kids and Counting.” If they had 19 cats and counting, their show would be called “Hoarders.”

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOven
Very interesting read. I find it amusing how you can spot the replies from either children, americans, or a combination of the 2.

How the solutions are mostly just the need to change 3-4 major facets of our modern world. That we should colonize space or move everyone to a small plot of their own in Texas.

Magical farms that can grow anywhere with magical water supply.

How there can't possibly be a food shortage, there is a 7-11 right down the street.

Maybe if people stopped hugging their Bible they might realize procreation for procreations sake is a terrible idea.

India has a population of 1.2 billion, China is at 1.3 billion. That is almost half the worlds population in 2 countries.

I wonder what the stance on global warming is from all the people in this thread that are so angry at the thought of population control. Maybe a magic unicorn will save us from that when we add the industry to support all the billions of extra people.

This is a real problem with food being a major factor, but don't worry, I am sure we will all be able to load up our suv with all our kids and go to McDonald's for at least the next decade.

Bill Mather touched on this subject recently:

“[Republican presidential candidate] Governor Huntsman here is supposed to be the moderate conservative, the one who claims to care about the environment. Well, then why didn’t he stop after two kids? We live on a sick and tired planet. the human race is now consuming every year what it takes 1.3 years to restore. How is having a large family a badge of honor?

If we want to prevent living in a nightmare world with people fighting over water and food and god-knows-what-else, we have to discourage indiscriminate spawning. Starting with calling out these nauseating freaks. [Slide of the Dugger Family] The Duggers! Who have 19 children. So they’re adorable. And their television show is called “19 Kids and Counting.” If they had 19 cats and counting, their show would be called “Hoarders.”

Roflmfao.... I love bill you brought up some good points.

I must also warn you that every time you bring up things like that you will have to fight a bunch of morons that think every thing is fine and its all the "west" fault.

I have said most of the same thing again and again. People don't listen they think that there isn't a problem.

I keep telling them that yes we have land. No we don't have the food.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I can even see a distribution issue causing major problems.

Even having the food is not enough, there are a lot of factors to just getting it to the plate.
And when you control the food, you control the people... but that is a different thread.

Especially now with the US exporting more corn and wheat. For the first time in 27 years Iran imported corn from the US.

And you see similar things with many other countries.

Just imagine the amount of trash an extra billion people would produce.

There is already a pile of trash in the Pacific the size of Texas, maybe we should move some people there.

How about an extra billion cars on the road, I guess overpopulation wouldn't be an issue for Exxon.

Not to mention all the trucks, ships, planes, and trains to support the billions of extra people.

I wonder how much that would effect our environment.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

Very enlightening, you very smart, man I thnk you make very good point almost as if but not equal to a zyz.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobmsmvp
reply to post by TheOven

Very enlightening, you very smart, man I thnk you make very good point almost as if but not equal to a zyz.

eh? what is a ZYZ?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

If theres going to be population controll it should be:

Ensuring the parents are not related. Sorry if you had you're eye on you're fist cousin my american friends, but inbreeding is bad, mk?

americanasylum.files.wordpress.com...

2ndly the parents should be checked to ensure they're financialy stable, and mentally stable. Stop the 16 year olds sleepign with every jock, thinking oh a baby will be awesome!! then bumming off government benefits while contemplating running away to start a new life elsewhere.

If they cant answer simple questions such as "how is cheeze made", and other such questions designed to pickout retards from miles away, they shouldent be allowed to have a child. The child deserves much better

IF the parents have a recent drug or alcohol abuse problem, big no. Make em reach 5 years clean.

Quality over Quantity.

Did you also know that a pregnant woman in a peacefull, tranquil and relaxing enviroment for the duration of their pregnancy allows the feotus to develop a bigger frontal lobe?

And that pregnant women in stressfull, depressing/bad/harsh enviroments develope a smaller fronter lobe.

Laymans terms - happy mother = smart kid. stressed mother = brawn over brains and more animal instinct.

If we can get more smart, non dumb-# kids bought into this world, the more people there will be whom are able to see thru all the bull# and call out right from wrong and fix this god forsaken planet

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If tptb actually wanted to control or reduce the population, it would not be through any type of laws or regulations.

All they would need to do is create a situation where it is not desirable to have children.

Imagine a new virus that targets our reproductive organs. If people knew 100% that their child would be born diseased or deformed, nobody would want to have children.

Or a virus that manifests in newborns making them contagious, spreading a horrific disease.

People would be lining up to be steralized. Especially if there was a promise of having children in the future thanks to cloning or invetro fertilization.
Then they could move on to population creation by genetically altering the embryos they implant.

Nobody would be forced, in the end they will gladly give up their freedoms.

It has been done before.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
population control happens every day all over the world

smoking is people culling, theres no doubt about it the fact its still legal defies logic..

#edit
not smoking in general i love to smoke
but selling chemical sticks is just immoral
edit on 21-8-2011 by dilapidated because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dilapidated

I would say that I would agree. Tho smoking isn't a culling far from it. I see people smoke until their 80's and be fine. I see "healthy" people die from a heart attack.

What we need is a good plague, some thing that wipes out at least 50-80% of the population. Damn modern med's

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

modern meds are actually helping this possibility

super bugs that are immune to treatment have already been found
it wont be long before a bad disease like sars or aids evolves to be immune to any treatment and wipes out half the world

trust me if theres any way the human race would be wiped out its a super bug..

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dilapidated

I was just going to edit my post for that same reason you brought up. Its not happening fast enough tho. People are bringing this on to them self's. They use anti-micro this or super clean that. Its whats leading to this very problem, every day the bugs get a bit stronger. I bet you its going to be a common cold or flu that wipes us out. That is going to be fun to watch.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

i dont reckon it will take that long(hopefully), life and nature is always going win
hell yeah ill have a little party with you in mind when it happens!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TigaHawk

Many of your equations are questionable. I have no clue how cheese is made either.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join