It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the freaking deal with this huge heat wave?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Though I'm only 43yrs old, I have witnessed different weather patterns over a few years. I do not believe it is out of the ordinary. As far as, snow and rain amounts. I believe much of the weather is cyclical. With the data we have, yeah, California could drop off. I have witnessed the 50 yr flood on the Delaware river.

Not to be an alarmist, but with the geological evidence provided, it is probably do.Just look at the environment from a logical perspective,instead of, Nibiru?Will a large devastating hit California...odds seem likely. Do not live your life based on it. Enjoy everyday to its' fullest!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
About the Sun, are there not several Scandinavian prophecies stating that the Sun will shut down before the end and the stars will disappear(Bible also states the stars will disappear) and now we have discoverred a dark cosmic flow that no researcher can understand?

Belongs in a different thread, I'm sure, but it seems to me that a winged 'black sun' has been reported before in ancient times. My reasoning is that it is the ionosphere which makes both the Sun and the stars visible on Earth. Further lessening of the earths magnetic field (it has been weakening quite quickly in the last 20 years) may reach a point where the magnetosphere no longer protects us from the solar wind, and a big CME could blow away the ionosphere. That, IMO, would render both the Sun and stars invisible, even though they are still there.
Just a (slightly wacky) thought...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Not to be an alarmist, but with the geological evidence provided, it is probably do.Just look at the environment from a logical perspective,instead of, Nibiru?Will a large devastating hit California...odds seem likely. Do not live your life based on it. Enjoy everyday to its' fullest!

Right, and being a good person emphasizing virtue is indeed underestimated today, people think that natural disasters are coincidences and that they hit on people blindly. I donĀ“t. Good people will always be safe.

Just my two cents.

edit on 27-7-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join