It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danish Minister Compares Norwegian Terror Bombings with Civil Disobedience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Danish Ministers Compares Norwegian Terror Bombings with Civil Disobedience

My translation:

Pind compares the terrorist attack to Danish activists civil disobedience in Østerild and Nørrebro. Pind says that the protesters actions are of the same that played out in Norway.

Not translated:

Pind sammenligner terrorangrepet med danske aktivisters sivile ulydighet i Østerild og på Nørrebro. Han sier protestene er av samme slag som det som utspilte seg i Norge.

Source:
VG.no

Google translation:
Vg.no via Google Translate

Did an ATS search but couldn't find anything.

Minister Pind said this on a Facebook page which has upset both Norwegians and Danish people, no wonder. He's basically saying that anyone who shows dismay in the government via protests are terrorists.
Thankfully the media isn't agreeing with him... yet. Only time will tell what this will do to our rights to protest and be critical of our country.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Frontkjemper because: Put my translation in quotes for easier reading.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
From the Declaration of Independence:

Whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

Yup, never question your government. Never question their policies or their motives.

Just keep on watching American Idol and throwing back a few Miller Lites.

That's the way to stay politically active!

Anything else would seem to be...I dunno, an act of terrorism?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Shakespeare had it covered a while back.

Marcellus:
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

join