It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO bombing water and food supplies in Libya, why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

the facts are there and well documented not by Western MSM but by NGO's such as Human Rights Watch, the UN and others.

The human rights
what a joke just like the NGOs and the others they are all corrupted and both are working with the interests of america and britian.

you would ready yourself and leap into bed with Gaddafi, because he is such a wonderful chap and probably a very generous lover

And maybe you can go mate in bed with your generous lover tony Blair, and Nicolas sarkozy well your at it have a cup of nice lemon tea mixed with oil..

its called kill everyone who gets in the way and pay a bunch of mercenaries to do it for you that way you can hide behind them

edit on 26-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Yes, typical MSM follower, do you understand that you have provided nothing but rhetoric? How about base your dirt on facts, by posting some material so we can examine, debate, compare, contrast and come to conclusion to how evil is the Libyan government and compare that evilness to maybe US (the liberator), or UK, or France, or Russia, or maybe Africa.

Is this what a professional discussion is suppose to look like?

If I was to leap to your level I would say that "'stumason' is evil, he has no life, he lives in his mom's basement, planning to blow things up like the Norwegian Zionist terrorist". But hey, this doesn't need to be debated or discussed, right? Stumason is evil full stop, why should we discuss it, there is many who believe what I believe, and Jon Stewart backs me up.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
Yes, typical MSM follower, do you understand that you have provided nothing but rhetoric? How about base your dirt on facts, by posting some material so we can examine, debate, compare, contrast and come to conclusion to how evil is the Libyan government and compare that evilness to maybe US (the liberator), or UK, or France, or Russia, or maybe Africa.

Well, actually, if you have bothered to follow the dozens of other threads on the subject I have taken part in, I and others do post facts (and real facts, not Alex Jones facts) which get dismissed out of hand by Gaddafi's Love parade as "propoganda", no matter the source. It's all rather boring having to repeat the same thing over and again to have it ignored because it doesn't fit in with your twisted world view.

Is this what a professional discussion is suppose to look like?

I didn't realise we were getting paid for it, are you? Explains a lot.

If I was to leap to your level I would say that "'stumason' is evil, he has no life, he lives in his mom's basement, planning to blow things up like the Norwegian Zionist terrorist". But hey, this doesn't need to be debated or discussed, right? Stumason is evil full stop, why should we discuss it, there is many who believe what I believe, and Jon Stewart backs me up.

And this is the level of adult debate that people who post "facts" are met with, hence the general lack of interest in arguing the toss with idiots this time round.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
These are civilian targets and thus breaches International LAW.

NATO head's should be dragged into an international court for war crimes.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

(and real facts, not Alex Jones facts)

Alex jones gets his facts from other sources in the mainstream news

and also just a point give for you, alex jones facts aren't always his when others on his site have posted articles on different issues, i think you believe alex jones is the only person running infowars he isnt. Alex jones is the only one getting the information's and whose on the list of the Bilderberg Group, since you favorite western MSM networks wont cover at all.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Has anyone even bothered to check the two source articles in the OP?

The first one is sourced from Pravda and the second is just quoting what the Libyan Government says, when in actuality they have been shown time and again to be liars and very bad propogandists.

For example, they take journalists to supposed NATO bomb attacks on a house where children died, but when the Journo's show up, they find a couple of small holes that look like they've been dug, some bullet holes from 7.62mm ammo (AK-47) on the walls and no-ones story every matches up. They even see the same faces at all the different "bombing sites" claiming to be different people.

The Gaddafi Government have been spinning lies since the beggining and you lot have been falling hook, line and sinker. That said, you will no doubt dismiss my sources and carry on regardless. I really have no idea why I am bothering to be honest...

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

This thread, like many before it, is a joke.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

LOL sure, I believe you, because it is very out of character for NATO to bomb civilians in to smithereens. It wasn't even couple of days ago that they killed two Afghan kids, then they injured four more. Hey, let's go all the way back to when the bombing just started in Afghanistan, the first couple of days they hit a hospital, surprise, it is a routine for NATO to terrorize because the policy is to force the population to submit, they force Iraqis to submit but they have clearly failed in Afghanistan, and they are failing in Libya. (NOTE - I'm hoping you can decipher the logic I'm using above, and compare it to your own, because it is the same exact logic you're using, but let's see if you get it)

That being said, if you think the topic is boring, why are you here again?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
A great video talking about something the MSM refuses to at all mention because it puts the Western Democracy to shame:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join