It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I LOVE ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Just wanna take this opportunity to say - despite the strange journey, the ups and the downs, the crazies and the brilliant folk who inhabit this site. I have a long-lasting respect for every member on here. For all the mods, I may have been a tiny thorn in your side, but you've been nothing but fair to me.
To the owners, the staff and those who keep everything in order - I applaud you all.

I Love ATS.

Please keep up the good work. At some points I've had my doubts, but every time I've spoken to a mod or the owner, I've been reassured.

One of the finest places on the web.

I raise my glass to you all.

---

Question to everyone.

What makes this website good for you?

For me - it's the wildly varying opinions of people. In some forums, I can be arguing my nut off with one person and in another I can be learning something amazing from another member.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I must be the first to say I'm skeptical of your story. Where were you on October 23, 2008? This is a significant date for the Illuminati who focus on numerology. It appears that you were not where you claim to have been, throwing your whole existence into question. You, SIR, ARE!!

Just kidding.
I'm feeling your vibes.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I think that went over my head?

Kindly explain good sir? hehe

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
My favorite place on here is the introduction forum..I dont get anything for it but I like to welcome new members and give advice when I can

Second favorite is new topics..catch all the new stuff as it comes in...Im kind of a night owl so at 2:00 AM a whole new part of the world comes in ( UK )

Like in every community you have the anal retentive..but I ignore them mostly...they can be delt with by useing the Alert function if they get nasty

Im 62 and semi-retired so I have time to spend here

I am an ATS addict..cant help it ...I love this place !!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

Thanks for the reply. I too love welcoming new information travellers to this forum. A good greeting goes a long way. We were all new once.

Luckily ATS has a great community, many new-comers have provided some excellent threads within a matter of weeks, many old members still continue to do so - sometimes on a daily basis.

Another UK night owl too eh?

Me too hehe... I blame the weather

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Long time lurker, newer member here. I come here because of the information. My favorite topics are the ones of archaeological discoveries, even though majority of the time, we only hear about the discovery, and never what was actually discovered. Just that mystic and secretiveness of it I guess is what attracts me those types of threads.

I usually read topics when not signed in, because when I can see the stars, I tend to skip over very informative ones and go straight to the highly starred ones, which are most of the time a pride comment or a joke related to the topic.

Another thing I love, is the layout. Easy navigation, easy on the eyes, all with a nice clean look.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I love ATS too, nice to see this posted. I get tired of the rants about, members, mods and owners. I enjoy this site, because of the wide range of subjects. I enjoy ending my day reading. Sometimes i'm in the mood for humor, or learning, or mystery, or crazy....and it's alllll here. I don't let the rude people bother me too much, once in a while I will play along but, for the most part I just ignore. Great post
Down with haters

edit on 25-7-2011 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
whats the ratio of F@#$ ats threads to i love ats threads im curious

maybe we should show a little more appreciation sometimes

were like that guest that comes over ...doesn't know when to leave and hardly cares to thank the hosts for the good service of the good mod service .

They get there like batman and swoop down violations lol

then some people have the audacity to bust the omg censorship lol

yea thanks ats good times lots of laughs lots of info l

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I agree, I LOVE ATS and consider myself officially addicted to it!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i'm indifferent to ATS.
i dislike alot of things about ats, but theres good members here who balance that out.
if i was really drunk i might admit to liking ATS.

top topics

join