It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Prankster Sends SWAT Team to Cyberbullying Expert's House

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

The internet may become censor, but there will always be ways around it, and I vow to track this pigheaded monster down if she does in fact use this as fuel for her one sided cause.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Oh I almost guarantee that she'll be on talk shows (Oprah is off air now right?) crying about the horrors of cyber bullying and telling parents the only way to top it is to buy her new book and write congressmen begging to censor everything online.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by doom27

I agree, being bullied on the internet and letting it get to you has got to be one of the most ridiculous things I've seen. If it bugs you, turn off the computer.

People that cry internet bullying are the real trolls in my opinion. They keep going back for attention, or they keep posting whatever it was that got them trolled in the first place. Once they cry foul and have someone intervene they become the trolls because it was their actions that provoked the other people.

Just shut the damn computer off.

Do you really think people are not going to say mean stuff to you when you act like an ass online?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

I find this rather deplorable. I can empathize with people that dislike this woman, she never really seems to know what she is talking about and is all for restricting internet freedoms but SWAT team to her house is beyond a prank.

Send her spam e-mails, prank call her that I can understand and while I do not condone can see the humor in it. Having a SWAT team show up and shoot tear gas into her house is on a whole different level though. It wasted a ton of resources, kept cops from doing something productive and could have killed someone (maybe a stretch).

In the thread I started about the 8-3-11 website, a number of us have concluded that the people orchestrating are in their teens. It is so easy to find personal information online and I fear that something like this will happen to them.

gawker.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

why?

show her exactly the world she wants, where the police can teargas your house without even verifying said threat. imagine if it had caught her house of fire like what supposedly happened in wako..

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join