It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul speech in Ames, Iowa 7/25/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wanted to share this with you, i just found this on youtube.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I guess an audio recording that is 46 minutes long is entirely too much time to spend learning about the positions of a presidential candidate for most people to handle.

It was very informative. I agreed with pretty much everything Congressman Paul said. That is why I'm almost positive he won't be elected as President. He makes too much sense.

As for the speech, see if you can't cut it down to a few key blurbs and add some video of explosions and naked women. Then people can make a real informed decision on whether he should be the man controlling the destiny of the United States.

S&F.

Thanks for posting.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
so the governor of Iowa endorsed Ron Paul? Is that true?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is a key endorsement of Dr. Paul ahead of the important Iowa Straw Poll that will take place Saturday, August 13, 2011.

This key endorsement, Dr. Paul's grassroots fundraising strength (particularly among the military), and impressive showing in a recent Rassmusen Poll (also linked on Drudge) is making it increasingly difficult for the MSM to marginalize and ignore him.

From Drudge and CNN Political Ticker:

Paul gets big endorsement ahead of crucial Iowa contest

Ames, Iowa (CNN) - Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul has fresh bragging rights after picking up what is surely a coveted endorsement on Monday.

Cory Adams - the Republican chairman of Story County in Iowa – endorsed the Texas congressman's presidential bid at a campaign event in Ames, Iowa.

That's significant for a few reasons. Ames is the largest city in Story County, home to over 50,000 residents. And it is in this city that a widely-watched showdown between the GOP presidential candidates will play out on August 13. The Ames Straw Poll will test the candidates' popularity and could be a sign of their electability.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

From Yahoo Finance:

Said Cory Adams:

Many declared and undeclared Republicans are vying for the GOP nomination but only Ron Paul articulates and demonstrates a clear devotion to constitutionally limited government. With Ron Paul as President, Iowans and all Americans would have leadership that is in step with conservative family values, is fiscally responsible, puts forth a strong national defense our armed services men and women endorse, and protects civil liberties at home,”

finance.yahoo.com...

With all the lies, fearmongering and political manuevering coming out Washington, I know I can trust Ron Paul to be truthful and to have our and our nations best interest at heart. What a welcome relief that will be.

I've even changed party affiliation (Independent to Republican) so that I can vote for him in the Florida primary. I was able to download the form and mail it in (very simple).

Thanks to the OP for posting the video. s+f

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

I like Ron Paul because unlike all the other presidents we've had recently he genuinely seems honest. A true for the people president. I like it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Just wanted to share the results of tonight's post debate poll. As you can see, Ron Paul clearly - wins again.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

I just hope the polls in the Primary look just like that.. A landslide for Ron Paul...

I betcha if he wins the Republican nomination he will kick Obama's rear!

top topics

join