It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating a picture of a UFO based on photos of a piece of debris?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
As a spin-off from a thread I posted a few days ago (Massive UFO disclosure in USA : A challenge for ATS), I been writing a thread about UFO documents disclosed by the Canadian government.

That Canadian material include a set of official documents and photographs relating to the recovery in Canada in the late 1960s of an item that, according to the Canadian documents, "likely formed part of a vehicle that travelled in outer space"...

I haven't been able to find any additional information online about the relevant object and am looking into it at the moment.

I'd rather not post links on the open forum to that material until my thread is ready to be posted, but I'd be happy to share them privately via U2U with anyone that wanted to try their hand at creating a picture of a UFO based on the photos.

I thought, as a bit of fun, I'd include in the relevant thread an illustration or two by members of ATS of their speculations as to what the intact "vehicle" could have looked like. The photos are of a piece 4 feet by 2 feet, so some imagination will be necessary in this reconstruction...

(Ideally, I'd like two illustrations : one with an exotic/extraterrestrial theme and one based on a mundane/satellite explanation).

Is anyone interested in trying their hand at this?

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 25-7-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I think no one knows if he or she can make a recreation of it without seeing the picture first.

Why not just post the picture?

I'm curious to see the picture.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
I think no one knows if he or she can make a recreation of it without seeing the picture first.

Fair enough. If anyone indicates interest in creating an illustration but decides, after seeing the photos of the debris, that there really isn't enough basis to create any picture then I'll perfectly understand. As I said above, some imagination would certainly be necessary...

Why not just post the picture?

I'm curious to see the picture.

Because I want to post a proper thread about the documents, including the photos (plural) and I'm still looking into various issues.

I don't like doing things in a half-baked manner...

As long as you don't mind keeping the links to yourself, I'll send you a U2U with links to some of the photos (there are quite a few) so you can see what I'm talking about and whether there is enough there to - with the use of some imagination - come up with the type of illustrations I'm looking for.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

No problem, I can give you my opinion in U2U though.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
No problem, I can give you my opinion in U2U though.

U2U coming soon...

Edit- U2U now sent.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Does everyone get a U2U or is this some kind of secret society forming...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Does everyone get a U2U

Everyone other than you

Seriously, I just want one or two members that want to try their hand at creating an illustration of (their imagination of) the complete "vehicle"/satellite. I'm not planning some sort of mass mailing.

I've spent quite a bit of time looking through the Canadian documents and don't want to post the most interesting content until I've completed drafting the complete OP.

Perhaps I should limit the offer of a U2U to the next couple of people that post a link to their artwork on ATS and indicate an interest in creating an illustration (not that I'd hold them to actually creating it)???

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Neat idea, I'd like to try this. Isaac can you U2U me the link to the photos?
I don't want to post my artwork on ATS but I can U2U you some links.

edit on 27-7-2011 by freelance_zenarchist because: ♥ ♥ ♥

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Neat idea, I'd like to try this. Isaac can you U2U me the link to the photos?

Sure. Done. As I mentioned above, I'd prefer that the links to the photos and relevant Canadian documents are not posted openly just yet. I'm waiting to hear back from a few people.

I don't want to post my artwork on ATS but I can U2U you some links.

That would be great.

All the best,

Isaac

new topics

top topics

join