It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any sufficiently advanced holographic quantum physics is indistinguishable from Hermetic magic.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

Originally posted by krossfyter
So my question is... how did Hellenistic Egyptians know of this stuff? I haven't researched much into that part but im curious.

They asked and listened to their inner selves.

Namaste.

The knowledge came from the survivors of Atlantis. They were the most advanced civilization. Although they lived in the 3rd dimension, they knew how to access 4th dimensional capabilities.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Edit to Jonny White:

Ha ha ha OMG you are making me laugh. Do you know...that in what you don't know is the answer.

Think about it! If you were soooo smart that you knew everything...you would not let other knowledge in...so in your not knowing, you were actually smarter than the ones that knew! I know it is crazy....

'The path to true knowledge is to empty your cup (of knowledge) so that you may accept the truth".

Anyway, this vid does not really pertain to that...but I already had it cued....like I said, I have tons of video references...Namaste!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-7-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Once again you make me laugh with your thoughts. You and I know they are misconstrued....but does anyone else? Good job!

Anyway, there is a difference about knowledge...and wisdom. You have some knowledge...parlay that into wisdom...

Love and Peace!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
To the rest on this thread....tell me your questions and I will at the very least give you a great Vid....I AM the keeper of the Vids!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Folks, I've been practicing this for years.

Problem is this, none of us will agree it's the work of god almighty.

I have been granted most things Ive asked for verbatim, and given things in the same manner without asking because I set a precedent that I don't want certain negative things to happen to me as long as I am doing god's will of selflessness.

Don't forget God gave this power to Moses and Jesus, and his Minor and Major prophets.

What's Chitty about it is, it can be done without him until at some point you get a catastrophe so bad you fall on your face, and get angry because you thought so highly of yourself and your power.

Its gods work kids, its called the holy spirit. But he'll let you pretend you are in full control of it.

Psychic + Quantum Physics = God

lol

so true.

be selfless and karma will give you more than you ever expected.

True Witches, know it's GOD working through you. True Witches, know The feminine is just as divine as males.

If u lust money, expect to get poor after a major cash windfall. If you expect power, be prepared to be knocked off your high-horse. If you only give to others, be prepared for a blessed life.

-Matthew13

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ajax84

You are welcome...It is good to connect the dots!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

Yes,,,Psychic plus God = quantam physics.....True

But it depends on a variable...what is God? What is God to you? Can you feel God...physically, mentally, knowingly? Is God some guy with a beard that sits on a throne?....

Do or should we even have a word for God? We don't know what we don't have words for. Therefore if the word "God" was not in our language...would we know God? Yes...maybe through a feeling...well that is more like God than the Word.

I feel a video urge coming on...I'll be right back....
edit on 25-7-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This a great music vid...Jeff Beck

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
"The Gift" "Indigo children" "Witches Modern times" are all born a step closer to god's will and old laws of the old testament.

I want to say this is my humble opinion, but tested in my own universe, it's really all the Christly all loving hippee Jesus-styled power. Insofarmuchas, God.

Go Ahead test it. Ask for money, Ask for Power, Ask for Fame.

Then Pay close Attention.

That is all.

If It's Miraculous, Get Humble. If you don't, enjoy the fruits of your labors. It's all very temporary anyways. Get mad at yourselves, if you thought it was all you.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
"The Gift" "Indigo children" "Witches Modern times" are all born a step closer to god's will and old laws of the old testament.

I want to say this is my humble opinion, but tested in my own universe, it's really all the Christly all loving hippee Jesus-styled power. Insofarmuchas, God.

Go Ahead test it. Ask for money, Ask for Power, Ask for Fame.

Then Pay close Attention.

That is all.

If It's Miraculous, Get Humble. If you don't, enjoy the fruits of your labors. It's all very temporary anyways. Get mad at yourselves, if you thought it was all you.

Thanks for the chuckle...but you know not from which you speak! Good try on all accounts, you have a way with words...but most see through you...you should know that.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ajax84
This is holographic quantum physics:

Based on what I know of physics it seems to fit perfectly well with everything we know thus far,
I don't have the same take. The first 2 minutes fits my knowledge of physics, but after 2 minutes it starts to go off the rails, at this statement:

If taken to its logical conclusion, this view produces some interesting results
Then it goes on to make some conclusions that I don't find very logical.

particles would derive from a single wave function for the entire universe

I've seen evidence for the wave functions of individual particles.
I've never seen any evidence that there's a single wave function for the entire universe.

It kind of reminds me of the movie "what the bleep do we know", which also takes some valid quantum mechanics, and then goes off the rails into quantum nonsense like reincarnation of spirits of people that have been dead for 10,000 years, as if that's somehow a "logical conclusion" from quantum mechanics. It's not.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

see through me how? What am I saying that is hiding anything?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
New label for old tricks.
Atoms had their electron clouds shaken inside out by Tesla in his lab by
high voltage and discovered the neutrino and never guessed at what was
happening in terms of the quantum physicist.
Yet how did he know the neutrino beam was a millionth of a centimeter.
Who knows what the quantum explanation is.
ED: 7 minuets in and all I have to say is that big mass comes from
a bunch of little mass and forget the waves and live in a world of
the masses.
edit on 7/26/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Tesla was amazing!

It was a shame they were just waiting around for him to die so they could steal his research.

Edgar Cayce, had the gifts of 'hermetic magic" but he was a devout christian.

Also read the story of faust.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Well the reason for this was given in between. If space and time derive from the wave-function rather than vice-versa, and individual particles exist only in space-time, then it follows that what we call separate wavefunctions are just parts of the universal wave-function.

Besides David Bohm himself had something like this in his model, he called it a quantum potential. That's how it could be a non-local hidden variables model in the first place. If the particles are not-connected non-locally (entangled) then they do not all have the same a wave-function. If they are connected non-locally, and therefore are entangled then they by definition have the same wave-function, as sharing a wave-function is the definition of quantum entanglement.

That said it might not matter anyway, as in quantum physics wave-functions add linearly to produce larger composite wave-functions.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Yes, I seriously think more people need to do that. People think reality is so mundane otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join