It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any sufficiently advanced holographic quantum physics is indistinguishable from Hermetic magic.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is holographic quantum physics:

Based on what I know of physics it seems to fit perfectly well with everything we know thus far, a holographic universe, Bohm's implicate order, quantum information theory (Seth Lloyd's "Programming the Universe") etc.

And this is Hermeticism:

After watching the two can anyone tell the difference?
edit on 25-7-2011 by Ajax84 because: removing redundant wording

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
As above, so Below

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
S&F ! Good find! Very interesting. Strange stuff man. I never knew about the book called The Kybalion. Now I know. This is what I have generally understood or felt was happening all along... that basically quantum physics is what our ancestors or shamans have used/known of for ages and have used... magic. But this is cool that it has been logically corroborated even if to a small degree.

So my question is... how did Hellenistic Egyptians know of this stuff? I haven't researched much into that part but im curious. All through the last video... i would have rather heard some Tool-Lateralus.... very good music for theosophy related material but I understand the classical music use.

edit on 25-7-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
So my question is... how did Hellenistic Egyptians know of this stuff? I haven't researched much into that part but im curious.

They asked and listened to their inner selves.

Namaste.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

So my question is... how did Hellenistic Egyptians know of this stuff? I haven't researched much into that part but im curious.

Namaste.

The knowledge came from the survivors of Atlantis. They were the most advanced civilization. Although they lived in the 3rd dimension, they knew how to access 4th dimensional capabilities.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Namaste.

Very true! Something we in this age of the high-tech, digital revolution, reality tv and social media are having trouble doing... listening to our inner selves.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

Namaste.

The knowledge came from the survivors of Atlantis. They were the most advanced civilization. Although they lived in the 3rd dimension, they knew how to access 4th dimensional capabilities.

such a great response. love it. mind is blown.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I know this looks like a Jr. High Film, but this guy gets his material from a variety of sources. Anyway, it is entertaining and yet informative. They talk about Thoth...the guy from the egyptian times.

Not sure how to embed, but there are two parts. Have an open mind or just enjoy for entertainment purposes.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-7-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Yes it's very entertaining!

Getting back to reality and the waves (harmonics) and matter.

I read that there are at least two maybe more ways to view reality. One as we do, where matter is solid or as a wave form or series of waves. Think about it like the movie The Matrix....and you are in the matrix with all the numbers streaming. But instead of numbers streaming it is waves or wave forms. Everything has a wave form....we have a wave form. Together with other wave forms we (the whole) produce a total wave form....and so on and so on.....

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I read that there are at least two maybe more ways to view reality. One as we do, where matter is solid or as a wave form or series of waves. Think about it like the movie The Matrix....and you are in the matrix with all the numbers streaming. But instead of numbers streaming it is waves or wave forms. Everything has a wave form....we have a wave form. Together with other wave forms we (the whole) produce a total wave form....and so on and so on.....

exactly! solids are not really solid ... just slower vibration events or situations.

"There are no objects, there are no things, everything like for an example the wooden table, everything is an event. Once that wooden table was a tree and in years to come it will end up decomposing somewhere. We don't perceive that as an event because it is happening on a slower scale. There are no things there are only events.

That table was once a tree and when it was a tree it was an illusion. Now it is in a different kind of illusion and when its thrown in a scrap heap and it goes back to energy when it decomposes than it will still be an illusion."
-David Icke

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

exactly! solids are not really solid ... just slower vibration events or situations.

"There are no objects, there are no things, everything like for an example the wooden table, everything is an event. Once that wooden table was a tree and in years to come it will end up decomposing somewhere. We don't perceive that as an event because it is happening on a slower scale. There are no things there are only events.

That table was once a tree and when it was a tree it was an illusion. Now it is in a different kind of illusion and when its thrown in a scrap heap and it goes back to energy when it decomposes than it will still be an illusion."
-David Icke

Yes, but when you relate or more precisely reduce matter to a wave form....we are all just a wave length away from each other...we are all just a vibration. Then you can understand how we can reflect the cosmos...as in the macrocosm...we are the reflection or wave reflection of the cosmos....I know mind blowing...right????? It takes some time for to think about this to even get a grasp of it.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

-David Icke

Yes, but when you relate or more precisely reduce matter to a wave form....we are all just a wave length away from each other...we are all just a vibration. Then you can understand how we can reflect the cosmos...as in the macrocosm...we are the reflection or wave reflection of the cosmos....I know mind blowing...right????? It takes some time for to think about this to even get a grasp of it.

yes indeed it is mind blowing. i can only grasp or understand that concept on surface but when i dig deeper into the math or the details or the particulars i start getting lost mainly because im not versed in that high level math that others are... but thats okay. its simplistic value can be understood albeit it from a reduction stand point... but still.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
How do you embed a vid on this site...can't seem to do it...

Another good vid.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Yup, hence a hologram.

And check this out from the same channel as the first video:

According to Penrose those same waves are encoded with Platonic information, -though he doesn't seem to combine this with the holography element yet. Putting it all together though, you have archetypes encoded in the waveforms. But these wave-forms extend throughout the entire hologram. Thus you have quantum entanglement correlating events at all scales non-locally via archetypes.

Ergo Jung's ideas of synchronicity, archetypes and a collective subconscious emerge:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

How do you embed a vid on this site...can't seem to do it...

Another good vid.

www.youtube.com...

oh definitely! ive known of that pineal gland as a stargate in looking into '___'. very cool stuff.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Yup, chop the hologram up into little bits, and you will be able to reproduce the whole with any single part of it. If everything is the product of sine waves this makes sense. How the sine waves behave everywhere is dependent on their relative phases, and of course in turn this information is located everywhere.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Thanks, those are interesting videos.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Awesome! So glad you guys like and agree. I have tons more vids if you like me to post them...they are not all that girlie, but are factual and relative. Someone needs to tell me how to embed, cuz I just don't get it here.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
No idea what any of this means. I don't understand what a wave function is or even what the difference between a particle and a wave is. I know that a wave has a frequency and a wave length and that electromagnetic 'waves' permeate the universe, but I don't really understand what it is. It's just words to me. It's a set of definition and relationships, but as for understand this universe I'm completely helpless. Looking around myself here at the computer, for example, I have no idea what the universe actually looks like. I just have a lot of words in my head and relationships between them but no visual or detailed understanding of my surroundings.

In one of my science classes I struggled with this. I memorized hte definitions and various formulas we needed to know but even at the end of the class I still felt I had no grasp on anything. All I had were definitions and relationships between those definitions and a few basic formulas. I couldn't visualize this universe if my life depended on it. If god opened me up a soup of words would spill out and that's all I really am. I don't understand at all.

Know what? That was physics 101. I'm not smart. But I still think we should all try to understand it even if it's hopeless. I've always believed we benefit from learning, even if it's only meagerly.

Because I"m unable to really 'get it' I often make my own thoughts. For example, our brain is supposed to measure distance by examining the difference between what each eye sees. From this it deduces distance. I'm unsure exactly how it does that, but it probably has something to do with evolutionary 'formulas' and plain ol' reaching out with our arm and touching things and then our brain registering it and recording the fact that it's touchable and comparing it with the difference between what each eye sees.

But anyway, so our eyes make the 3rd dimension by comparing what each eyes sees. What each eye sees is a ray of light casted upon it. The angle is a bit different for each eye. This produces the distance that our brain formulates. What is interesting to me about this is that we could one day simulate this via glasses or some other instrument that directions rays of light at our eyes to artificially produce the 3d effect. This means we could make the illusion of distance.

This thought is very intriguing to me because it makes me ask another question: how do we know that what we actually see is as far away as we've always thought it was? We know because we travel there and can see that it's far away first hand. But we experience distance at a macroscale. How is distance seen at he quantum scale? Most space is empty, they say. Empty space is what separates atoms and their cores from their electrons. Atoms are very empty. But what is space if it's mostly empty? Is it actually 3 feet as we've always believed? Or 56 feet? or 1 light year? Can we see empty space? As far as I know, we only see the things on either side of empty space. The molecular things, the electromagnetic waves that penetrate our eyes. But we don't see empty space. What IS empty space? Where does it exist?

Most of hte universe is empty then? Why would god waste so much space?

When has something so invisible and untouchable been so powerful and immense?
edit on 25-7-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Actually I just saw the third video in that series you posted. It's on the idea of a "consciousness grid" around the earth, that ties into the same physics. It fits very neatly with that video on Jung above. Thanks for showing me that.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Ajax84 because: added sentence

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join