It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RISE UP AGAINST: Rise of the Planet of the Apes! Is Hollywood warning us of something dangerous?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Ever hear of Ilya Ivanov? He was a Russian biologist who in the 1920's was experimenting with artificial insemination techniques using apes and human sperm to try and create a super ape. The goal was to breed a super soldier, one with human intelligence but with the strength of an ape. He wasn't successful but who knows what kind of craziness they're brewing up in labs nowadays......

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Yet another conspiracy junkie that doesn't understand reality. Constantly getting their ignorance of capitalism in the way of their tin foil hat ideas.

If I had a dime for overtime over the last 50 years where someone who doesn't understand reality makes this type of claim.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Yet another conspiracy junkie that doesn't understand reality. Constantly getting their ignorance of capitalism in the way of their tin foil hat ideas.

If I had a dime for overtime over the last 50 years where someone who doesn't understand reality makes this type of claim.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

troll moar

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by N34Li3Z

Lol can you imagine a handfull of apes destroying the whole 6 billion human population with spears and rocks? lol a human population with tanks, jets, missles, machine guns that would rather nuke themselfs than lose and be exterminated thats the reason i wont be watching the new planet of the apes movie.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

LOL. Well, the scenario could work and possibly do damage in Africa, but there's not enough of those type Apes on other continents.

Metaphor for a gas to be released on humans to cause "us" to rise. We are apes ya know, bipedal great apes (zoologically speaking).

Gas distributed on humans=

humans gassed get "smarter" and do =

rising up? it's already happening.

Very excited to watch teh movie, only a few days until it's released; should be awesome. I enjoyed the extended trailer for it, more than the movie I went to see after it.

When I say hollywood warns us, it's not always literal, it's metaphorical.

SOOOO many movies become messages of a political nature, cloaked by the protection of the label as FICTION.

To tell the truth sometimes means a death sentence.

i.e. Phillip K. Dick, the original conveyor of "The Matrix" (we are all in a computer simulation)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
hirnforschung.kyb.mpg.de...

That's the research society that brought about the first gas in warfare along with all of Adolph Hitlers weapons. (and who gassed the Jews)

The next war will have Apes....or primates of some type fighting against us.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
We watched this morning how Peter Jackson and his crew did the special affects for this movie.......it was awsome!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

well, now it wasn't about Apes rising to take mankind over with simple weapons...was it? lol

We take out ourselves, they're left standing, they evolve, we're exterminated through a virus we (humankind) has made.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
this movie is allegorical. our use of science and technology is going to be the downfall of human evolution. we are creating our own monsters which will ultimately destroy us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join