It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordanduchnycz, Mars already invaded Earth!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenMe2012

Is it Ghandi, or Dali Lama?

I've just read The Terra Papers....and that is very comprehensive...and somewhat fits in...but I wonder where we as humans come into the picture, theoretically of course, if, because we contain Sirian (Not the country, the star system) blood whether this shift, if there is really one even happening at all, and isn't just an increase in the electronic frequency output by 'them'. They're making us feel like there is a shift, for the purposes of planetary disruption and population reduction.

I just dont know if the coming events are manifested or actual space battles? Theoretically.

Thats what these videos have flirted at, but have not categorically said, that this coming shift is going to be catastrophic. Every previous one seemed to be.

If it was 'their' aim, and the Terra Papers suggest it is 'their' aim, to confuse us with the most incredible, elaborate, tangled web of lies and illusions, they have done a most fantastic job.

They've got the media warning of comets that have not been spotted that may cause a threat, you have them warning of solar flares, of increased seismic activity. You have Russia buiding 5000 "bomb' shelters by 2012....Although they may not end up being 'bomb' shelters, or even 'safety' shelters at all. We can see them all playing games. I think it is no coincidence that the US is in the Middle East (close to Egypt) near these coming times.

They have every side of the fence primed for this coming event. Have you had to fill out a census recently?

I will continue to quieten my mind and listen, if only to my breath, and be receptive of love energy, but I will certainly enjoy the unfolding of the chess match, the show of hands, the 'ultimate reveal', in whatever form it comes, if even at all.
edit on 4-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

has everything to do with everything if you know

the song is a bit long tho
edit on 5-8-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

It is not that I don't have a lot of time so I don't want to skip anything. I am watching the videos out of order and think I am missing parts or pertinent data that way.
I would like to follow the natural intended progression of these so that I can digest and understand them better.
I guess in the order you have here? I am happy to say I know a lot more about Chakras since watching the Chakras for Dummies (my term) video. The concept of the 7 colors in a light prism is fascinating and helped me to understand the concept... and through a prism in reverse...Are we a beam of light? Wild!
Do you have any suggestions on where or what to begin with? Will not mind watching some of these again. Better than corn flakes. They're GRRRRRRREAT! Thanks for posting the thread.
edit on 7-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

I know it's a break from Muslin Egyptologist theories and what the Kor'an will permit them to believe but from this image alone - I tend to agree there was sophisticated life on Earth in 1100 BC.

And when he discusses Astral Projection and disciplined even routine and controlled Out of Body Experience it reminds me that in Feng-shui ...

... an ancient Chinese system of aesthetics believed to use the laws of both Heaven (Chinese astronomy) and Earth to help one improve life by receiving positive...

You are told not to put a mirror over your bed because if you travel in your sleep your soul may not find it's way back to your body. It might bounce off the mirror and you may not wake up. So Strange to me these stories. How would they get such an outlandish idea unless they HAD ASTRALLY PROJECTED?

edit on 7-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Can someone please translate this video for me and other deaf people? I really want to watch all video but there is no English subtitle/caption for deaf people like me and other! It is very FRUSTRATING when you truly want to see video and yet no subtitle/caption, so any of you who would volunteer to caption the video will be much appreciated.

Chaoic out...
edit on 7-8-2011 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaoic_Black_Dragon

I will try to find this for you. It must already exist. Someone must google exact phrase from the video and see if it turns up on the web. It is storming here and I have to shut down unfortunately.... later though I will try.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It look like youtube have translate caption (beta). Even though it may be bit clumsy caption but its much better having one than not having one at all. I will watch it with that caption language translator caption provided by youtube for now.

And newcovenant, I thank you for your willing to help me with this situation, it is great appreciated.

Chaoic out...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaoic_Black_Dragon
It look like youtube have translate caption (beta). Even though it may be bit clumsy caption but its much better having one than not having one at all. I will watch it with that caption language translator caption provided by youtube for now.

And newcovenant, I thank you for your willing to help me with this situation, it is great appreciated.

Chaoic out...

I wish I could be more help but I have searched up down and sideways and found nothing.

Maybe the OP of this thread can help with a written transcript?

Only thing I can think is to subscribe to Jordans youtube channel and ask HIM for a transcript.

He had to read the text and so it must be available.

Also Jordan Duchnycz @ gmail.com is the address he gives in the videos.

You might request this in an email. Worth trying anyway. Good luck to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join