It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordanduchnycz, Mars already invaded Earth!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

great post, I can not wait to watch it all.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Got to say that I really enjoyed those videos - even if you think the concepts are ludicrous they are presented in such a quick, well thought out and unusually high quality production they are actually quite absorbing. Many of the topics raised my eyebrow on more than one occasion and I was specifically interesting in the human conscious experiments and leyline correlations. I look forward to the next installment. S+F to the OP for bringing these over to ATS.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I've seen 3 so far but plan on seeing them all! This will be my project during my lunch breaks at work. I was most impressed. Thank you very much!

Peace!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. They are quite insightful and interesting. The history of the human race well, I don't really buy for a second, but who knows.

I do feel,for some reason...better after watching a few of these.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Many thanks for bringing this forward OP
I haven't watched the vids yet, not permitted at work but I wait with great anticipation. Every monday huh?! Awesome

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thats a nice find thx for sharing it.
Finaly someone that speaks fast.
That means more interesting info per minutes lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The insights these videos provide into noetics, and sacred Geometry are absolutely outstanding. The producer has gone out of his way to keep them simple, and extremely informative. It's also wonderful that he doesn't dictate weather there are concrete facts, but just a presentation of information to let the watcher decide.

I've been researching sacred geometry A LOT. I gotta say, the lessons on the flower of life, the Fibonacci sequence, and Phi are very refreshing! He fully comprehends how these systems are intertwined, and how they show themselves at all times, all around us.

I have long believed that the "apocalypse' that many people speak of coming in the next year has been linked to a renewed spiritual awakening amongst humanity. So many people are feeling as if 'time is speeding up', when in reality its not time that is speeding up, but our understanding that a force deep within our spiritual selves is beginning to manifest itself at a world wide level. Some call it synchronicity, others call it global consciousness or awareness. What ever label you want to give the phenomenon, it is most certainly real.

I've read other material about the Atlantis/Mars connection to our far distant past. In "The Secret Teachings of All Ages: An Encyclopedic Outline of All Things Masonic, Hermetic, Quabalistic, and Rosicrucian Symbolical Philosophy" written by Manly P. Hall there is some very detailed descriptions of the near perfect civilization that was Atlantis. The text goes on to explain the technologies of this lost continent, and that the people were far more aware of our capabilities as humans to connect with one another using our minds and spirits. Their level of 'consciousness' was far greater than our own.

I'm looking forward to next Monday. Everyone should take the time to watch these videos!

PS, If you look closely at this pic from MP Hall's book, you may find that there are 3 different types of flying machines. Neat stuff! I took this pic from my own old, old copy of the book.

edit on 26-7-2011 by W3RLIED2 because: added pic

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Really worth watching, he ties slot together, he only seems tomhave a face book site but can't wait for the next installment. The flower of life books are also excellent reading

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
PS, If you look closely at this pic from MP Hall's book, you may find that there are 3 different types of flying machines. Neat stuff! I took this pic from my own old, old copy of the book.

You're lucky to have that book imo, the modern re-prints of it are apparently criminal in that the ocr scanning and editing have ruined MP's original masterpiece - if anyone knows an edition number that wasn't subjected to this massacre let me know.
edit on 26-7-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

If you ever come across a copy of the limited print 10th edition. The illustrations are all the quality of the pic I posted. I have taken digital images of every illustration in the book, some of them just don't show up as well.

There is also an even more rare edition called the 'Subscribers Edition' that was in print from the late 20's after the original release, until 1975. That one will probably be pretty pricey though. Pheonixmasonry.com ( Off hand it may be .org or .net) has a full text version of the subscribers edition, but i don't think they have many of the illustrations, which is really the most important part of the book.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I've watched up to video 11 on Evolution and I MUST say, "Spirit Science" is a fantastic and informational series for those just beginning their spiritual journey's, or for those already well on their way.

He makes it very simple and fun to learn, yet also provides incredible insight and wisdom surrounding some of the most common questions and misconceptions we have towards spirituality. I personally sent him a PM after watching this series to thank him for his hard work and for clearing up some of the questions I have been unable to obtain.

I HIGHLY recommend everyone to give these videos a shot and have an open mind while viewing.

It is only a matter of "time" before many of YOU will begin to AWAKEN, realizing our true nature and unlimited potential to change this world.

Ill leave you with the lyrics of a song entitled, "AWAKE AND ALIVE", by Skillet.

I'm at war with the world
And they try to pull me into the dark
I struggle to find my faith
As I'm slipping from your arms

It's getting harder to stay awake
And my strength is fading fast
You breathe into me at last

I'm awake, I'm alive
Now I know what I believe inside
Now it's my time
I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life

(Here, right now)
Right here, right now
Stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside
I'm awake, and I'm alive

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Pretty good, and I know what you are talking about. It's so crazy that it just might be true.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I'll look up the book and nice pic, I've seen it before.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Guys...Alex Collier has talked about this. In the 1990s. Way back then. Look at us now, the information Alex Collier has been given is real.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkfallen

thanks for the post!

This stuf is seriously addictive. It's a slippery slope once you get passed the first couple vids.
(upwards slope)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The end of the first video is amazing! I searched about it on youtube and there are a few vids that talk about it.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If your a bit stuck with direction.

Start here once you have finished watching "the solution"
The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean
Planetary Crystalline Grid

Also you will need some knowledge in "inter-dimensional sex mediation"
Sexual-Meditation
The chop bomb

This will make sure your all prep for 12_4 on Monday.

* I have asked Jordan to come and answer any questions you may have once we finish the human story. where we should go from now? So if you have any legitimate questions, please put this at top of the comment ********* Question for Jordan???? If there are enough good questions, he has said he would love to come and give some guidance.

edit on 26-7-2011 by Samuelis because: added the chop bomb

edit on 26-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have watched the videos and these are AMAZING!

I love how they do their presentations of the information. The narrators voice is nice too!

These are very well put together and informative. It is also very understandable and basic, sort of like the Complete Idiots Guides, which I love btw.

I look forward to the future videos they post. This stuff is fascinating. I have always like math the most along with science and numbers are my thing. So all this sacred geometry and numbers is just what I was looking for!

Thanks again for sharing these.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

In the links section of the OP, the video series called "the pyramid code" in my suggestions,,

There is a section where they say that recently some "cornicing" fell off one of the rooms, and revealed enscriptions of flying aircraft in a great detail.

Imagine what else has been deliberatly hidden..

thanks for posting.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join