It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordanduchnycz, Mars already invaded Earth!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+74 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
*I realise there is another thread titled Atlantis - a real eye opener, but this thread was discussing Atlantis specifically and I believe Jordanduchnycz should have a dedicated thread as more video's have been released we are entering some new exciting territory and it's being told in a way that is bringing incredibly complicated idea's and theories into general discussion.

Jordan is 20 and in April he begun telling a story. Here it is..

note: if you dont have much time, go straight to 12_2 Atlantean Catastrophe and skip to 1:12 where the mars invasion is covered

I'm an explorer of the Astral realm, conscious of the shift that's happening around us and is really excited. I'm making "Spirit Science" to help raise awareness and consciousness. This is our time, it's happening now.
- Jordanduchnycz

make sure to give the thread a flag so more people can see this.

Spirit Science

Spirit Science 1 - Thoughts
Patchman begins your journey into the unknown with the basics. Thoughts, Emotions, and the power that they bestow upon you.

Spirit Science 2 - The Chakras
In this weeks lesson, we take a look at Chakras, and how your body picks up energy on a vibratory level. Last week, a few people didn't understand HOW thoughts affected you, but did you know that your body has a system for doing so?

Spirit Science 3 - Channelling
In this lesson, we talk about one of the methods to communicating with beings of consciousness both higher, and lower than ourselves. We also talk about animal communication and how you yourself can also do it.

Spirit Science 4 - Male/Female
This week we talk about two parts of an incredible whole, Male and Female. No, not gender, but energy. There are 3 parts to this one, First, Energy. Then we look at Brain Hemispheres, and then the Indigo Children and Super Psychics (Because i promised we'd talk about that after lesson 2).

Spirit Science 5 - Keys of our Past
In this lesson, we cover 3 topics, ranging from alien life, all the way to the precession of the Equinox. Human history is more than we know.

Spirit Science 6 - Flower of Life
Hidden deep within our past, lies a secret that has been long forgotten. There have been various organizations throughout history that have protected its secret, The Masons for example have done just that. What are we talking about? It's the ancient secret of the Flower of Life.

Spirit Science 7 - Dimensions
This week, Patchman takes you on a quest to understand the dimensional levels, and where we are on that scale. We also take a look at some Particle Physics, and touch upon Leonardo Da Vinci!

Spirit Science 8 - Meditation
This week, lets get Meditational!

Spirit Science 9 - Astral Projection
This week we look at the phenomenon known as Astral Projection, and also other out of body states, dimensions, and even life and death! all wrapped up with a nice little surprise at the end

Spirit Science 10 - Math of God
This week, we dive back into the Sacred Geometry pool to talk about spirals and sequences that all life strives towards, and at the end we look at the 2nd informational unraveling of the Fruit of Life.

Spirit Science 11 - Evolution
Today, we look at the aspect that Consciousness plays in the role of Evolution, and the evolution that's happening to us right now as a species on planet earth.

Spirit Science 12 - Our Human History
This week, we start part 1 of the epic saga that is our own Human History. This story has been told to us from many ancient sources, such as the Sumerian Records, Thoth has also provided this story to us through Drunvalo Melchizidek, and many other channelings including Adamus on Crimson Circle has also provided information about our history to us. I'm not going to tell you this is fact, i am simply saying - Decide for Yourself.

No seriously, decide for yourself. This story is so outrageous on so many levels that its hard to accept because of our certainty of what we now know is true. Just know that i didn't make any of this up, i am merely reporting on what the collective of these sources are telling us.

Spirit Science 12_2 - Atlantean Catastrophe
Part 2 of the "Human History" story. What happened when the Martians arrived on Earth? Well, it changed things for us. Everything in our modern world and everything that's happened over the last 13,000 years was a direct result of what happened on Earth 60,000 years ago, when the Martians first arrived.

Spirit Science 12_3 - The Solution (released 1 hour ago)
After the Martians collapsed the Atlantean way of life, the Naacals didn't know what to do. They asked for help from the highest conscious beings in our universe, and they received a potential solution. If it could pull it off, we would become something incredibly new and different in the universe. If we did not, we would not survive. Our entire planet was walking a very thin line.

I want to thank everyone for their support on these videos so far, this is totally just the beginning. The real mind-blowing stuff is still on its way though! Jordan

These video's are being released weekly on monday nights. I will continue to post them on this thread as they are uploaded.

Absolutely fascinating and entertaining videos about Atlantis, our body, soul and spirit. Whether mostly non-fiction or fiction, they make people think outside the box which stimulates the mind and creates intrigue and wonder. If every 'beginning' is motivated by thought and imagination which succeed an 'end', then every person's life is a story full of both non-fiction and fiction. We create both at the same time. Imagination (fiction) and simply 'being' (non-fiction). Anything we can imagine can be put into play in the realms of the real. Maybe the story of Earth is the same way. Both aspects happening at the same time, all the time. There are many truths, many thoughts, many perceptions, many stories. When you take everything into account, it is mind blowing and incredibly cool to the bone.

We need to quench our inner thirst for knowledge of our own past and Jordan does such a great job at delivering that knowledge. Keep up the great work Jordan.

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.

Have fun
Samuelis

Jordan's Youtube Channel - Subscribe to be notified of video release's
Jordan's linked video's "lightworkers"
channelling
Guide to animal communication
Crimson Circle
Kryon
Twitter - @ItsJordanD
Keys of our past
Go watch the Discovery Channel documentary "Mystery of the Sphinx" on Youtube! watch?v=PotS7hPQZTU
Sources
The Sirius Mystery - Robert Temple
The ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, Serpent of Light - Drunvalo Melchizidek
Mystery of the Sphinx
Anything by Edgar Cayce.
Spirit Science Facebook
The Flower of Life books
Spiral of Light
TED Video
Dimensions of Consciousness
Dimensions of Consiousness
The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life
The point of Meditation
Hemi-Sync
iDoser
Astral Projection
Amazing Journeys outside the Body BOOK
The World of Lucid Dreaming
Lucidology 101
Phi - Golden Number
Phi - Flower of Life
Face on Mars
Face on Mars 2
Geometry of Music - science daily
Token Rock - sacred geometry
Spirit of Maat - Geometry
Humans Are Free - DNA Mutations
DNA Mutation - Spiritual Evolution
Are we Crystalline Beings
NOVA - Magnetic Storm
Pole Shift - History Channel
Maya of Eternal Time
Birthing of a New Humanity
Planetary Crystalline Grid
Cayce's channelings
Bermuda Triangle

My Suggestions
The Pyramid Code
Power Flower ~ Conducting the Serpent of Light ~ chakra 1 to 3.
Who Are The Indigo Children?

edit on 25-7-2011 by Samuelis because: vid didnt work

edit on 25-7-2011 by Samuelis because: vid edit

edit on 25-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2011 by Samuelis because: added links and references

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wow thanks for all this information.

I clicked expecting it just to be on Mars but there is so much more. I am really interested in the topics mentioned. I will have to subscribe and watch the videos when I have time.

I have always felt we had a connection with Mars but whether that is true or not I do not know but it's a feeling I have had since I was little..

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I obviously haven't watched all of these videos but I've scanned through a couple. All I can say is that its some crazy stuff. Crazy but very interesting. Thank you very much for putting this thread together.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
IDK if it "sounds crazy" anymore. There have been so many times where I thought something impossible was actually possible. I like the part where you can learn to communicate with animals. Anyone who has had a pet has wondered what they are thinking and at times even had a sense of knowing what they are communicating

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitjustme
IDK if it "sounds crazy" anymore. There have been so many times where I thought something impossible was actually possible. I like the part where you can learn to communicate with animals. Anyone who has had a pet has wondered what they are thinking and at times even had a sense of knowing what they are communicating

I guess it would be amazingly wise of us to assume that we have no sqeekin idea at the moment.
Your post made me think of this video. haha

I think cat's might be smarter than we give them credit for.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Interesting, bookmarking for later
2nd.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I arrived at this post via your other post, and I'm glad. I enjoyed the first video, and will be watching more. Thanks

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

haha sorry i had to do that. I wanted to share this, but unfortunatly i didnt think enough about my title..

Thanks for checking it out.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I'm giving this thread a friendly bump, and to anyone who hasn't bothered watching some of these vids, for what it's worth I highly recommend them. They're extremely informative, and very open minded. They're also pretty easy to sit through.

Although, at first it seems to be an overwhelming task, watching these is enjoyable.

Thanks OP

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

thanks a lot, i actually look forward to mondays thanks to this guy.

I've read further ahead than where we are now in spirit science, and it's about to get even crazier. I can't wait for 12_4 next monday. Very enjoyable to watch,

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Just wondering. Why did you make 2 threads that are almost the same? This one does have more info I see, but couldn't it have been added to the other on? www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW, this is great stuff
I'm already more then half way threw the first volume from the "Tree of Life"

Oh and I see, You give this one a title where more people would obviously click, and the other one didn't even get that much attention. You even went on to say, quote "haha whoops wrong thread.. not trying to increase comments. "end quote. but it didn't go any further then that lol.
edit on 26-7-2011 by YouCanCallMeKM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This IS information..I want more !!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

Just want this stuff seen, thats all.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
According to the Hopi, people didn't come from Mars, we WERE MARS when the Earth was in the orbit of where Mars is now (called the Third World by the Indigenous peoples). The so called "flood" happened as the Earth moved into its current orbit (referred to as the "migration of the planets" by the masters). At this distance from the Sun, water is predominantly liquid. Everything from the old world was washed away with the sudden H2O liquifaction. The civilization on Mars is known in our racial archetypal memories as Atlantis. It was Lemuria when the earth was in the orbit of Jupiter and Mu when in the orbit of what is now Saturn. We didn't move.. THE PLANET DID... and it is soon to move once again. You guessed it... into the orbit of Venus. Our final destination will be into the Sun. This is the way all Solar systems evolve spiritually with the planets birthing their cores (those that have them) and moving simultaneously one orbit inwards. But it's a long story that is still playing out with many a twist to come before we move. Or so the story goes from those in the know...

www.dancingawakethefifthworld.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I have been keeping up with this user for a couple of weeks now (thanks to whoever posted this info originally here at ATS
). His stuff is well done and entertaining. I would like to know where I can read more on this. Honestly, I can't wait a week for the next installment. If anyone knows where I can read this stuff on the interwebs please post a link

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Gotta love these sorts of videos.
Martians invade earth 60K years ago.

Where's the Beef?
Pics or it never happened.
etc etc.

It seems that anyone can come online and claim any outlandish theory without a spec of proof.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I found your "Atlantis" thread through YoucancallmemrK's thread the other day. I went back to atlantis thread yesterday to see if anybody had posted this new video. I left a post there. Then I found this NEW thread!

YEA! It's even cooler, with even more cool links! You rock. I'm going to keep coming back here! Thanks

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

To me, after years of looking into aliens, ufos, etc etc this no longer sounds crazy. What sounds crazy to me is that we forgot why we are here and are now stuck in a cyclic loop of doom as dumbed down drones. I realise this sounds extreme, but there was something else going on on this planet in the past, it has to do with things we now consider "crazy" such as resonant frequencies and earth energies.

I also recommend the "pyramid code" videos mentioned by the OP. Once you see that, things will start to make some sense. Sure, some of the theories may be slightly wacky, but I defy anyone to deny there is more to the ancient civilizations than the "official" explanations.

I like to believe most of the ancient alien theory. (without the wacky hairdos
) my theory goes something like this:

some beings came to earth for some reason, maybe from another dying planet, solar system or galaxy, I really don't know, but ancient civilizations seemed to know something about this. It's possible they just "believed" as people believe in gods today. Whatever, the buildings and structures were put there for a specific reason, not as a tribute, shrine or church. It would appear that at some point we had additional abilities (senses) which appear to relate to things we would now consider wacky such as the ability to move through time, communicate telepathically and other great stuff. It seems that greed, war, competition and other attributes of our race didn't play a part back then; everyone appears to have had a different goal in life. For whatever reason, the beings left, died or became us and something happened to change our course. We are now on a course of self destruction our goals today have nothing at all in common with the goals of our ancestors so it would appear. Without a goal, i think we've had to think them up and ended up in conflict over it all because nobody really knows. I think the term i'm looking for is :we've gone up our own a**

edit on 26-7-2011 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So I came here , and been watching those videos. My my this is absolutely wonderful. It's like alot of the info I've researched collected. The 13,000 year thing reminded me of Brandon Levon. New light. new light.
edit on 26-7-2011 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

That part I think is his rendition and how he ties the information together. It would be arrogant to watch it close-mindedly.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join