It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magix Music Maker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hey fellow ATS members.

I have been making music with computer software for a few years now,but off and on.Im slowly getting used to the program i use the most,which is Magix Music Maker 17.I have other programs like Cubase and Fruity Loops,but i seem to struggle more with figuring them programs out unlike Magix Music Maker,so thats why i use that program majority of the time.Only just recently i have became familiar with the mixing and mastering options,which is probably why my previous tracks sound so bland and dull,evolution of making music i guess.I can always go back to the track and edit it and do what im capable of now with further experience on the program.

Anyways enough of me talking and heres a link to my latest track in which i have utilized the mixing and mastering features.

www.youtube.com...

Just wanted to add,that i was going to leave it without vocals,seeming i only have a teamspeak mic at the moment,but i gave it a crack anyways.
Also the lyrics are original as far as i know,i wrote them up in about 10-20 minutes,but further edited them whilst doing the vocals to the music,also all of the music is MIDI,no presets or loops.

I hope you enjoy it,if not some good suggestions and criticism wouldnt hurt either.

Thanks ATS.
edit on 25-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
jeeeeezzzzz what was that

im a hip hop fan and that sounds like sum dirty heavy grunge shiz

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Thanks for your post gremlin2011.

Haha,yer its far from anything like Hip Hop,but its still music.

I havnt labeled what i create a specific genre because i dont really have one.What i do know is that i use heavy guitars,bass,drums and also some orchestral components as well.I also like to use the instruments to recreate a sound you might hear,like a horse galloping or a train on its tracks,which i sometimes include in a track.The vocals would of been alot better if i had a proper mic,which i am going to get one.Im also going to get a USB interface so i play my own electric guitar and bass and import it into my software on the computer.
Im still a learner as you can probably see,but im getting there.

Thanks for your comments anyways.

Cheers

new topics

join