It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andreas Brevik - Mass Murder - Illuminati Game Card

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Last Thursday he was talking about blue-eyed, white terrorists being targeted by the govt. he claimed that a white guy would cause a false flag and on Friday it actually happened.

And I don't know what the hell the other punk was talking about with western movies,
edit on 25-7-2011 by isitjustme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

WTH are you talking about? I made no claim regarding westerns or entertainment, I said what AJ said on Thursday came to pass on Friday. A false flag is what occurred and that is what the card claimed. Don't put words in my mouth.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Steve Jackson games also made G.U.R.P.S - the Generic, Universal Role Playing System.

In theory, it was a single book table top RPG system you could use for any sort of setting. In practice, they have also written a source book for every sort of setting they can think of. Each source book is like an overview of the conventions of a whole genre (like Westerns) or of a specific mythos (like Lovecraft's Cthulu stuff).

In other words, the people at Steve Jackson games got very very good at looking through entire 'worlds' and seeing the various repeated ideas, themes, conventions, archetypes, etc.

I'm pretty sure there is also a G.U.R.P.S source book for 'conspiracy theory' oriented games.

What can blow peoples minds is that most of these 'conspiracy theory' ideas were old before the internet as we now know it existed.

And hey, come on, if you want to reach for something on that card...the 'nobel laureate sought for questioning' should obviously be...

...Obama! Dun dun DUNNN!!!!!! Not that he was running around shooting obviously, more like implying that it was a 'black op' or whatever, ordered by him.

And of course on the card itself, it's just a joke. There's often some sensationalist, shocking, unbelievable narrative about mass murderers. 'He was such a nice guy.'

The card itself is I'm pretty sure thus referring more to somebody like Michael Douglas's character in "Falling Down" i.e. a more or less normal, good guy who just snaps one day, rather than the sort of guy behind the Norway attacks.

Oh wait I mean...the sort of guy who the media is telling us is behind the attacks to control us, mannnnn!

Who could really know, eh?
edit on 25-7-2011 by 11andrew34 because: flipped two sentences

edit on 25-7-2011 by 11andrew34 because: typo

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Let be honest, they are not even tray to hide that they are playing this cards.
His masonic outfit

Lets face the fact. Brevik made this massacre in the country with the most polite law for murderers on earth. He would spent 21 years in a prison which look like that at last three star hotel where he could concentrate on the thing what he like most - writing his books.

Prisons in Norway

This looks like he was prepared to become this card. Norway with their ridiculous law and comfortable prisons was chosen as this place where all this have too happen and Brevik sacrifice himself for his masters. They gave him all support especially money because I personally don't believe that usual man could become millionaire working only in his agro-tourist farm in such short time. I forget to mentioned. Few years ago he didn't have even this farm. He collect money and bought farm during his time of preparations.

I looked fast throw his book and researched some threads already posted on ATS. He wasn't even Christian in fact. He claimed that he support Christian and Judaism culture, but he personalty don't believe in God served by religions. Instead of that he describe himself rather logic minded. This match the ideology of Free Masonry so this isn't surprising to see him in masonic costume. This shows us that this people are able to sacrifice own members like any other fanatic groups.

All this are facts we have already known. As I said they are not even hiding with that. But what I find significant is that despite all this cards belongs to Iluminati they are created to play against each other. This is the way they had monopolize this conflict on the top of power. No matter who would win in this game the winner provide reality from Iluminati plans.
edit on 25-7-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Maybe it's just me but, if these cards held any value and truly did give us a glimpse into events that have not yet happened, then shouldn't we assume that any other cards remaining are indeed going to happen eventually? Why not just spend our remaining years figuring them out, going around saving humanity.

If true, then I would think that these cards are the single most relevant discovery to any conspiracy theorists to date. I am still on the fence about the nature of these cards. I doubt there is a single person on this earth who will be able to validate your theory.

Don't stop connecting the dots though, they are certainly interesting ideas. I'll be on the outside looking in.

If anything comes to mind, I will chime in.

~Glu

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Andreas Brevik - Mass Murder - Illuminati Game Card

Nope not the Illuminati or the free masions or even the usual zionists and this is just a patriot/Loyalist/Nationlist that showed his deep held beleives in the wrong way and it's not like people like him have a right way when corporations demand slave labour wages and goverment goes against the people wishes.

Lets hear what he has to say in open court and don't listen to a word that comes from behind closed doors because he will admit his guilt and give people who lost loved ones an answer they won't get from the ministry of propaganda.

Maybe he will kill himself if we demand an open prosecution much like that news of the world reporter who commited suicide, but i forgot his name because the media went from 24-7 reporting to zero so don't lets accuse the media of covering up an embarasing story with miss fortune.

If i had my way the judges, lawyers and incompedant police would not profit one cent from this case and i would let family members of the dead stone him to death, knowing that they would long before agreeing to an absurd maximium scentence of only 21 years for mass murder and i will go as far as saying that even the murderer himself would agree to this deal so long as he also got his day in court.

Killing him can be the only answer else he might end up like the lockerby bombers who killed a simular number of people and was allowed to walk free long before twenty one years was served for the deaths and you can all dwell on the reasons for his release,

I wear my heart on my sleave so feel free to put me right/down (do your duty) because i know this is not in keeping with what some would term normal thinking but it is the way things used to be in the past and i think that is where we might had gone wrong.

The trouble is you and I both know this act of mass murder will result in more of our freedoms being removed and the walls of our cell getting smaller and thats what gave rise to all of this in the first place but hey it gives the judges, lawyers and police more money then thats got to be good for the economy right.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by isitjustme

Have you listened to AJ's latest with 2 different guests with 2 different takes on it. I'm not sure which one I'm leaning towards as both are qualified in their own ways. Would be interesting to hear your take on it.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I wouldn't call the game the most significant thing ever, but it is kind of like a handy 'conspiracy theory 101' or 'conspiracy theory for dummies' sort of overview.

Originally posted by Master_007
Nope not the Illuminati or the free masions or even the usual zionists and this is just a patriot/Loyalist/Nationlist that showed his deep held beleives in the wrong way and it's not like people like him have a right way when corporations demand slave labour wages and goverment goes against the people wishes.

He thinks he's one of the Knights Templar. They are a pretty classic 'faction' in the world of 'conspiracy theory.' And you know, all the factions could be under a single 'puppet master' faction such as for example the so called "Illuminati."

Even back in the day, the rumor was that the Templars were taken over by Islam and the Assassins. The 'Baphomet' they were said to worship was probably just a poor spelling/understanding of Mahommet
en.wikipedia.org...

So it's not to hard to paint a picture that reconciles the whole weird 'anti-Islam' position of the guy, that he didn't kill any Muslims, and that his actions are a discredit to the Norwegian right and thus possibly a boon to Islamic expansion into Norway.

Personally, as much as I care to believe about the story the mass media is telling is that something about it all stinks like BS. Other than that I'm not in a position to really figure it all out.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Thinking about the italicised text on the card... wonder if Rupert Murdoch's been dealing out a few hands?
Ever since Oslo went crazy and that drug induced bimbo flatlined, i aint really heard anything more about that evil prick and his goings ons? What ever happened regarding that whistleblower that turned up dead? Not enough attention was given to that.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Yes I listened today. The guy who was an expert for the US govt seemed to have the experience to make sense of this. I think there may be more to it than just a guy who snapped and killed a bunch of kids because he was trying to make a point.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

How many times can it just be coincidence?

This card Game comes up in major events time and time again, Why?

Because it has potential major events on its face. A statistician could break it down for you, but given the past rate of the things that have happened, depicted in the cards, there are probably better odds for something to happen than not happening.
edit on 25-7-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

There is only one absolute in this thread, and that is you believe you have all the answers.

I am not impressed.

Warmest Regards,

t

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

There is only one absolute in this thread, and that is you believe you have all the answers.

I am not impressed.

Warmest Regards,

t

Premise of this thread, something made out of amusement is predicting the future.

Reality: Millions of stories have been told which related to past, current or future events.

Explain how this is different?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I am not impressed.

Warmest Regards,

t

Premise of this thread, something made out of amusement is predicting the future.

Reality: Millions of stories have been told which related to past, current or future events.

Explain how this is different?

Reprise...

Sigh

You are acting like a shrill or a troll...I hope I am wrong.

Pray-Tell, what have you added to this discussion?

Seriously? What?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot

reply to post by odyseusz

And what is most important of this card is its function. "A shocking news story distracts all media, and by the time it runs its course, the public has forgotten all about...what WAS that issue, anyway?"

That happens monthly on the MSM. If there were a picture of Casey Anthony on that card, then I'd be impressed.

Any chance of you not trying to derail this thread? PLEASE!!!

I find it interesting and would like to hear from other ATSers as you have already stated your view, sadly several times.

How many times can it just be coincidence?

This card Game comes up in major events time and time again, Why?

That's not a derailment! That is on topic! He is calling into question the accuracy of the alleged predictions.

Originally posted by ElmersGluon
Maybe it's just me but, if these cards held any value and truly did give us a glimpse into events that have not yet happened, then shouldn't we assume that any other cards remaining are indeed going to happen eventually? Why not just spend our remaining years figuring them out, going around saving humanity.

If true, then I would think that these cards are the single most relevant discovery to any conspiracy theorists to date. I am still on the fence about the nature of these cards. I doubt there is a single person on this earth who will be able to validate your theory.

Don't stop connecting the dots though, they are certainly interesting ideas. I'll be on the outside looking in.

If anything comes to mind, I will chime in.

~Glu

Let's get Nic Cage on it. Since that's the plot of Knowing

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
You are acting like a shrill or a troll...I hope I am wrong.

Pray-Tell, what have you added to this discussion?

Seriously? What?

He has brought a level headed mind which says "Most fiction is probably going to have parallels with reality sooner or later. This is not convincing as any more than that." What have you brought, besides (Paraphrasing here) "Woah, cool --- HEY. NO DISSENTING OPINIONS. Disagreeing with the premise is derailment!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I don't buy into the Illuminati Game Prediction thing; a couple of the others were a little bit creepy, but not outlandish to call coincidences. But this one isn't even creepy; it'd downright forcing the cards to match something that happened.

There are killings all the time; there are no Tweezers or 23's involved. The Nobel thing is a neat bit of lateral thinking on your part (or, faintly possibly, on the predictor's part), but it's a serious stretch.

If it said "Media Mogul" rather than "Mayor", i'd inch significantly closer to the "creepy" side of thigns.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Solasis because: LINE

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Point Proved,

Your entire post is a complete and total derailment.

But, WHY???

Nick Cage, I am totally insulted...Beach Please

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by odyseusz

..............................holy #...

I've only heard of these cards twice but...wow...That's amazing...

Soooo, we're being played with cards, that are available to the public?
hmmm.. I'm confused.. Time to do some googling....

It's time I go pick me up a deck of those cards too

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Exactly what definition of "Derailment" are you using? And "entire"? "Nic Cage" was one sentence, which, I feel, was clearly a joke, nestled in the middle of things which I notice you have consistently ignored every time anyone mentions them.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

Exactly what definition of "Derailment" are you using? And "entire"? "Nic Cage" was one sentence, which, I feel, was clearly a joke, nestled in the middle of things which I notice you have consistently ignored every time anyone mentions them.

Silly Boy!!!

I seek substance, not humor.

Now what part of this Illuminati game do you not get and feel is unsubstantiated in regards to the OP.

Please understand that words count.

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.- (1929-1968)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Two (or three?) questionable but creepy match-ups of real world events to cards in a game with, I believe, hundreds of cards, all of which are modeled after paranoid expectations cross-referenced with real-world trends. Statistically, there is going to be some match-up, since some cards depict things that actually do happen. Earthquakes happen in Japan (you will notice that the Wako Tower did not actually collapse), People steal ideas, and Indonesia is prone to tsunamis.

Care to actually converse, then?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Awesome call! Well played card.. as we are in the midst of a massive media play on debt... remove all tokens...

Now I will play..... Backlash.... Note how the card has a likeness to the Prez....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join