It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiahuanaco, Puma Punku the real mystery...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

Great, please keep us informed

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Thank you for a brilliant thread Slayer.

Can't wait to go through this properly later.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Every megolithic site on the earth that has multi-ton stones where a logical explaination of tooling used and movement method had to be more than primitive, suggests one empire of humanity before the Egyptians, Sumerians, Chinese, etc. This empire had all the same races of people that later on split into thier ethnic groups and later formed nations. But before then they all shared the same language. They were directed by their one-world ruler and messiah, king Nimrod, who oversaw the building of all these amazing megoliths with the many multi-ton stones. They were a truely advanced culture, their technology and learning perhaps enhanced by supernatural beings making certain appearances in certain places around the globe.

This theory is as at least as plausable, if not more so, than the theory of nuts & bolts spacecraft aliens visiting in the past helping man.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I registered just so I could say how much I enjoyed your thread, but I'll definitely be re-visiting as I'm totally hooked on the whole subject. The more info I find on Puma Punku, the more of a mystery it becomes to me. Ancient Aliens introduced me to Puma Punku, but I don't necesarilly believe the whole aliens-did-it theory. At the moment, I'm more of the belief that mankind, is simply far more ancient than we know/guess. And that we must have been fairly advanced in order to create these amazing structures that we see worldwide, and were probably struck by some cataclysmic event that set us back, maybe more than once.

Anyway, I'm a noob to all this and still learning, and enjoying it immensely, constantly having new ideas.

So, Keep up the good work, and keep us informed of your new findings.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stepstone1
The more info I find on Puma Punku, the more of a mystery it becomes to me. Ancient Aliens introduced me to Puma Punku, but I don't necesarilly believe the whole aliens-did-it theory. At the moment, I'm more of the belief that mankind, is simply far more ancient than we know/guess.

Because the site (Puma Punku) dates to the Common Era, that's not only unlikely, it's not even applicable.

Harte

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
if those elongated skulls found in south / central america and egypt are natural and belonged to a distinct race (not saying they are ET) wouldn't they have bigger and smarter brains than us?

If Only 10 % of our brains are used nowadays, imagine what these "coneheads" could do with theirs? Telekinesis, Levitation who knows? Maybe that's how the the heavy stones were transported.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TC Mike

reply to post by Stepstone1

reply to post by Picollo30

I appreciate the contributions to the discussion. If you are interested in a similar discussion please feel free to follow the link below or those provided in my signature. I'll hopefully see you there

Enjoy
Who Were the Ancient Megalithic Builders?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
if those elongated skulls found in south / central america and egypt are natural and belonged to a distinct race (not saying they are ET) wouldn't they have bigger and smarter brains than us?

If Only 10 % of our brains are used nowadays, imagine what these "coneheads" could do with theirs? Telekinesis, Levitation who knows? Maybe that's how the the heavy stones were transported.

Here is a video by American researcher Brien Foerster showing in his museum a mummified female conehead from Paracas, Peru.
hiddenincavideos.com...
Check out his other videos and you will find a BABY conehead far too young for there to have been enough time for his skull to have been distorted by cradle-boarding, thereby proving that a different species of humans did, indeed, live in the Paracas region of Peru thousands of years ago before the Mayans.
edit on 3-4-2012 by micpsi because: typo corrected

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by Picollo30

Here is a video by American researcher Brien Foerster showing in his museum a mummified female conehead from Paracas, Peru.
hiddenincavideos.com...
Check out his other videos and you will find a BABY conehead far too young for there to have been enough time for his skull to have been distorted by cradle-boarding, thereby proving that a different species of humans did, indeed, live in the Paracas region of Peru thousands of years ago before the Mayans.
edit on 3-4-2012 by micpsi because: typo corrected

could it be the race that built the pyramids, the sphinx, puma punku, easter island? if so, they could possibly be the missing link in the evolution theory?

i found this while surfing online

www.dogonews.com...

dont think it's an alien just a different race entirely? One that coexisted or even predated us here on Earth. Can someone please tell me if these coneheads were found also on Asia, Africa and Europe?

Just curious to see if there's a connection

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Anyone know more of this stone which looks to be of Puma Punku origin...?

The 'hat' style finds comparison with Gods seen on Andean Recuay culture ceramics

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Great find. I used a similar image in my other thread linked above. Could you kindly provide us a link to where you obtained the images?

Thanks in advance

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The Puma Punku stone with heads image just came from a forum such as this, the poster just coming across it source unknown, hence i ask if anyone knows source.

The Recuay ceramics i can be more helpful, this an Andean culture around or a little before Tiwanaku culture, so just google Recuay Ceramics and see their strange and wonderful offerings, the particular piece i posted from here,

Recuay Ceramics

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have always been fascinated by how ancient sites with huge blocks end up in such incredible disarray. It's hard enough to move the arrange the blocks in the first place, and then you have a relatively small, disorganized group of people easily tearing them all apart. I'm assuming that the people doing the destruction are digging around for treasure, and therefore "leaving no stone unturned." But it's interesting what just a relative few people can accomplish if they're highly motivated.

Additionally, I always have to chuckle a bit when I hear claims that "modern technology can't even move these stones," when it's obvious that an ancient site has been recently reconstructed by what would be a relatively small group of archeologists and local laborers.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Yeah I once had to move a 4 ton stone out of a one meter pit and move it about 100 meters out of an excavation zone so we could dig out the well it covered. We couldn't use a modern crane as bringing it in would crush the excavation walls. Did so with modern nylon rope, an ad hoc A frame, a wooden sled made out of packing crates and 24 students, took three sweaty days in the Cypriote sun but we did it.
edit on 4/4/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Yeah I once had to move a 4 ton stone out of a one meter pit and move it about 100 meters out of an excavation zone so we could dig out the well it covered. We couldn't use a modern crane as bringing it in would crush the excavation walls. Did so with modern nylon rope, an ad hoc A frame, a wooden sled made out of packing crates and 24 students, took three sweaty days in the Cypriote sun but we did it.

Shoulda found you some aliens...would have saved you a whole bunch of grief.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

edit on 4/4/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

Whay didn't you just sing or shout it out of the hole?

Harte

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Shoulda found you some aliens...would have saved you a whole bunch of grief.

We put out bait - but no takers

Whay didn't you just sing or shout it out of the hole? Harte

These students were mainly classic students from Oxford, Hull and Eton (I think), they couldn't whip up a shout to save their lives. There after dig entertainment was to say lines from Homer (in their version of ancient Greek) and challenge the next person to say the line up or down from it.......

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

These students were mainly classic students from Oxford, Hull and Eton (I think), they couldn't whip up a shout to save their lives.

Not what you'd call shovel monkeys, then...
edit on 4-4-2012 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

They were a bit patsy and soft when they came but after 4 weeks they did fine

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Came across this page with a photo of those stone head types, not exacly the same stone i don't think, in connection with Tiwanaku, possibly in some local museum

Stone Heads

They look to be in sandstone, interesting though, better quality and set differant than the heads in the sunken court.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join