It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiahuanaco, Puma Punku the real mystery...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Slayer you did it again! I could not tear away from this thread and I think everyone on it had something to add that whetted our appetites for your next offering. Since everyone is offering their theories, I would like to add one of mine.

I read a Time/Life book on the Amazon River years ago. The fact that struck me was that the river is running backwards from it's branches. It is designed to have it's head where the Atlantic is now, and to branch out into the interior; this was mentioned in the book. Also, South America was once part of the continent of Africa. What if the break off of Africa was sudden, violent and dramatic? So sudden that the river was not able to gradually alter it's branch layout?

If this occurred during the time of mankind, it would explain a lot of weird facts today: the large ports found in the mountains of the Andes, the 'seabed' type of geography of west Peru. The Andes are very strange and look a lot like 'underwater' canyons, peaks one sees in National Geo videos. If the whole continent swung over violently, it would explain massive earthquakes, etc. Even the remnants of some of the African culture and people that somehow might have been able to survive.

Velikovsky discussed the violent history of Earth, with it's possible near collison with what might be Venus, when it hurled into our solar system and got caught into orbit after damaging the Earth...Ages in Chaos is a
good read. I believe it may have bumped our planet into a new orbit. All this 'shakin' around would have resulted in unimaginable damage; but earthquakes are common in South America. Those huge stones
felled over in Puma Punku do not show rain or water erosion in the pictures; of course I am no geologist.

As for the skulls and the child shown. The skull of the child does not appear deformed or cracked or damaged; hydrocephaly pushes the whole skull out kind of like a basketball. This child's head does not appear to look like this. In fact, Slayer, I hope you have some plans to present some findings on this issue. The skull looks
healthy normal and definitely different from ours today; but not deformed or damaged. Perhaps there were people back then who were 'different' and had different qualities mentally or intellectually.

Earth's history is truly written in stone! Can't wait for your next presentation Slayer. S&F!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcheoAstronomer

Wow thanks for the interesting reply.
I have another closely related on in the works as I type. I'll send you a U2U when it's done.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy
reply to post by KJV1611

Pangea is the continets before they split. You may be surprised to know there is a reference in the Bible to that. The great-grandsons of Noah lived in a time "when the earth split" as the 1611 KJV says it.

There are many mysteries in the Bible that many Christians want to ignore...such as the "lion faced men" that one of David's soldiers fought. He says they are of the Hittites, but those people were not unknown to the Israelites. So it seems to me there is something striking to the fact they were given such a description. It does not say they fought like lions, only that they looked like lions.

I am also a believer in the Bible, but I will accept that there are mysteries that we can search the meaning of. For me to see these picture of Tiotihuacan means that there was a people who lived there and should be respected for their contribution to history.

Wow! I cannot believe you posted this information WarminIndy. I'm been compiling data on a topic like you mentioned. I haven't had the time to compose a good thread yet. The information you presented I did not know. I will share a photo with you from my research. Have you seen this statue before? I added the material you posted to my data. Thanks.

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Harte

Yes, my bad. But the Asian source of Australians came directly out of Africa, and these were not the same group as went into Asia.

The simple version of the explanation:

In the out of Africa theory, the ancestors of the Australoids, the Proto-Australoids are thought to have been the first branch off from the Proto-Capoids to migrate from Africa about 60,000 BCE, migrating along the now submerged continental shelf of the northern shore of the Indian Ocean and reaching Australia about 50,000 BCE.

SNIP

Skulls of peoples with Australoid morphologies have been found in the Americas, leading to speculation that peoples with phenotypical similarities to modern Australoids may have been the earliest occupants of the continent.[13][14][15] These have been termed by some Pre-Siberian American Aborigines. If this theory is correct, it would mean that some Proto-Australoids continued the Great Coastal Migration beyond Southeast Asia along the continental shelf north in East Asia and across the Bering land bridge, reaching the Americas about 52,000 BCE.

Source

There have been no ancient European tool styles found in the Americas.

Yes, there have.

en.wikipedia.org...

No Solutrean tools, nor Solutrean "styles" of tools, have ever been found in the Americas.

A Clovis point resembles a Solutrean point. But many stone points resemble many other stone points. I mean, there's only so many ways you can quickly make effective points from stone. The resemblance between Clovis and Solutrean points is not really evidence of anything. They have common characteristics, but they involve methods of manufacture which are as easily explained by parallel technological development as by oceanic migration.

As your link states, the Solutreans are better known for their art than their points. Yet no such artwork has been found in the Americas. Have you compared their other stone tools?

Solutrean scraper:

Clovis scraper:

These scrapers appear quite different. They are more alike than they appear, however, and for the same re4asons the points are similar - it's a good way to work stone.

Also, from your link:

In a 2008 study of relevant oceanographic data from the time-period in question, Kieran Westley and Justin Dix concluded that "it is clear from the paleoceanographic and paleo-environmental data that the LGM North Atlantic does not fit the descriptions provided by the proponents of the Solutrean Atlantic Hypothesis.

Your link also contains the mtDNA rebuttal which is a decade more recent than the hypothesis itself.

Unless further evidence is found, this is (at least temporarily,) a dead theory.

Harte
edit on 7/28/2011 by Harte because: fat fingers

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

Originally posted by St Udio

.. so how did they do it?
the segment brought up the idea of the ancient stone cutters 'poured' some of the stone blocks...
or otherwise moulded/formed a malleable lump of stone that had properties like clay... and then became 'hard'

i think that all ideas that try to compare present technology to past efforts is akin to trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.
the descent of human endeavors
edit on 28-7-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

well, that would work maybe for poured limestone or similar, as in giza, but diorite..

Go ahead and keep using the word diorite if you want. I mean, it's your choice.

Don't let the fact that there's no diorite there get in your way.

Again, it's ANDESITE

Harte

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I don't know who you are Slayer, but your archeological threads are amazing. This tells me you are a detective into our origins and a seeker into the mysteries of everything that we are. You are putting the puzzle peices together and discovering the true history. There is nothing mainstream about you because you see beyond the lies. Linear history as we are told is a deflection from the truth.

Thank you!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I just keep chipping away at it. The topic has always fascinated me.

The feedback is appreciated. I have a couple more related threads in the works.

I think you might like those as well.

Stay tuned.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I find it difficult to believe that they went from India and southern Asia and Australia all the way north into Siberia and America without the traits being lost. Not to mention I don't remember any evidence for natives in the northern lands prior to the ice age and the Asian route some 10-20,000 years ago.

While cultural and inventive parallels exist, construction methods rarely, if ever, do. Take, for example, Greek temples, Chinese temples, and Egyptian temples thousands of years ago. All of them had some sort of "rebar" like support, all of them had "modulated" features, and all of them could be built in a mater of a decade or two. All of them show similar design intent and tastes. However, the means and tools by which these things were accomplished are worlds apart.

example, tou kung joint, and the Greek rebar system. Buildings look similar, joints similar, columns look similar, but design and method is not.

img695.imageshack.us...
fc00.deviantart.net...

img84.imageshack.us...
img229.imageshack.us...

So to expect a people with the cultural history of three entire continents and multiply diverse environments to retain the same, or accomplished the same, cutting style as people who basically took a tour-de-Europe and settled, never really changing in many climates, is incredibly foolish to assume when a far easier likelihood of some fishermen island hopping, a known and likely action by humans and done before, is so plainly blatantly obvious.

I also would not expect much dna evidence from natives living in the Easter US, considering most of them are either exterminated, hybridized with Europeans, or mixed with western natives whom have Asiatic traits far more numerous.

In addition, because Europeans were the ones settling in the East, it would be difficult to differentiate a European trait from 10,000 years ago and a European trait from 500 years ago.

Ergo, its inherently impossible to detect European DNA in natives when Europeans were the ones to settle where their ancestors may have gone. It would just be passed off as an interracial marriage some 200 years ago.

DNA evidence is good for a lot of things, but when 20 million people die and the rest are raped and exiled, it's not so useful to determine whose the baby dady.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

No but awesome picture. Where was it taken?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Perhaps you would be interested in the Nephelim, whom which as described in the bible seem similar to your own picture posted. That being long-necked fearful ones.

What is known is difficult to assess, because the Bible doesn't like to mention them by name, but inferences in the book of enoch and other heretical texts give hints of when they are talking about them.

Example, in Jude 1, if it is talking about the Nephelim, they are people with whom "the darkness of stars" are reserved for.

What is known is that they are a species that has no salvation, and whose sole essentially cannot be resurrection. Whats more interesting is that it seems to say man created them, as if we bioengineerded them. Having a lion head obviously makes sense therefore.

What is known from what is said is that the Nephelim do not want to die and are desperate not to because they have no salvation and are essentially dead once they die. One would expect that extending their lives would corrupt their dna, inevitably needing it to be replaced, perhaps by other species if they couldn't find men?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Egyptia

I just keep chipping away at it. The topic has always fascinated me.

The feedback is appreciated. I have a couple more related threads in the works.

I think you might like those as well.

Stay tuned.

Excellent read, it's people like yourself sir who help those on this Earth not driven enough to do this kind of research to discover what really went on in the past. I will gladly be coming back to this thread to see the replies and even re-read it.

I wish I could give ArcheoAstronomer more stars as now I'm intrigued and reading up on Velikovsky.
edit on 28-7-2011 by empire1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

DNA evidence is good for a lot of things, but when 20 million people die and the rest are raped and exiled, it's not so useful to determine whose the baby dady.

MtDNA evidence is the largest part of the Solutrean Hypothesis. This evidence has since been shown to be spurious, with the finding of the x haplotype information from Siberia and the Caucasus.

IOW, haplotype x was hypothesized as being brought to the Americas by the Solutreans. Subsequently it was found that it most likely came over the Bering Strait with the other haplotypes.

It's a simple fact, the Solutrean Hypothesis depended in large part on the mtDNA evidence. You might not have agreed with this, but that was the stance of the original authors.

Harte
edit on 7/28/2011 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

And I'm sure the original authors of the constitution would puke to see what it is now. Science is not linear nor bound by anything. It is able to change when evidence shows otherwise.

As I said, it would be impossible to use DNA evidence in this case because the people your testing from live physically there and have interbred with the locals, thus making in unable to separate dna from a European in the 1500s AD, or a European from the 15,000s BC.

We only have the physical data available there. And it shows tool use similar to Europeans, in contrast to the long held manufacturing methods going through all Asia, Pacifica, and Western Americas.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

What destroyed the site was the same cataclysm that destroyed the lost continent of Lemuria and Atlantis. According to Thiaoouba the two continents were originally created from the first cataclysm that struck the first inhabitants of Earth, a civilization killer asteroid, a mantle piercer. The two continents were made literally over night. But remained uninhabited for many tens of thousands of years until The Race of Humans  came here to settle Earth and assimilate their utopian society with the fallen black and yellow race already living here for many hundreds of thousands of years. They created 3 pyramids with antigravity technology that they brought from their home planet Aremo X3. X3 denotes that this planet Earth is the 4th planet that was settled throughout time due to interior cooling of a planet over time. Similar to what happened to Mars. The blacks and yellows also settled Earth 1.3 million years ago from their home planet for this same reason but were wiped out for not catching an asteroid coming out of the sun. The city of Thiahuanaco was not where it is now but was a port city on the Pacific Ocean. The gaseous belts beneath Lemuria and Atlantis collapsed and swallowed both continents .The only two surviving pieces of the continents destroyed 15k years ago is Easter Island for Lemuria and the Canary Islands for Atlantis. The pyramids were used to control the weather through meditation as a harnessor of the magnetosphere and other cosmic forces to broadcast thoughts of the and other certain initiates within. As well as for interstellar communication and inter dimensional experiments. Read  and become the one who understands that we were once greater than we are.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

No but awesome picture. Where was it taken?

This statue is housed in the Bardo museum in Tunisia. She is Tanit the goddess of the Carthaginians. Her name means Dragon or Serpent Lady. She has the face of a lion, the neck of a serpent and the body of a human female. I think this is the only statue found that shows Tanit with a lion head.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

What is the scripture that identifies them as long necked? I thought the name Nephilim only meant giant. This name is attributed to the offspring of angels before the flood and at a later date were identified with the inhabitants of Canaan. I think she would more likely be associated with the Canaanites.
edit on 29-7-2011 by lostinspace because: spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Nephelim is a word lost in translations that, having no idea, medieval monks simply assumed giants. The name Nephelim is linked to several describing words. Nephelim is the only true identification for the people.

In reality, the Bible makes is quite clear that sex and mating and all that jazz doesn't exist after death. That such gifts of life are for the living and they only. This is why Marriage is "till death", because marriage is for unity and reproduction. Ergo, angels cannot mate.

Wikipedia quotes, and I don't see any reason to doubt it in my studies so far, that Nephelim has related terms:

Emim — the fearful ones
Rephaim — the dead ones
Anakim — the [long]-necked ones

Heretical books also identify them in various ways, but I've not really gone into that too much.

So when it says that sons of God came down to take daughters of man, we are not quite sure what this means, or if it's even related to Nephelim. All we know is the Nephelim were on Earth when this happened.

Jude 1 talks about Enoch accusing them. The Bible basically does not differentiate between sinners of man and the Nephelim, but does pause to mention them at times. It seems they are compared to sinners because of what they did to the extreme.

wandering stars, for whom the blackness of darkness hath been reserved forever.

This essentially being key. Because where did the Nephelim go during the flood? They weren't on the ark, yet they returned after the flood. They either died or they left Earth altogether.

What leads one to believe this is the term "unforgivable sin", and the fact that man can be forgiven any sin. This implicitly means that there is a group for which no forgiveness is given for whatever reason they did. Isaiah 22 and later in Corinthians, and elsewhere talk of unforgivable sins, even though Christ says all can be forgiven.

Psalm 88 paints a strange picture as well. A being, seemingly cut off from God. Either no soul, or no place in the afterlife. He cries, begging for help, saying he is afflicted from birth to death, but no answer. It's as if he is a member of a people whom truly are damned from birth without chance of help. Is it the cries of a Nephilim? A Rephaim? You can decide.

There's tons of things to read up on, but what one can understand is this. Demons in the bible are not the devilish looking things culture has produced. They are creatures of light able to manifest into many things, and if they do please, they could manifest as man and perhaps that is how the Nephilim were born, and the reason they were thrown out of heaven.

There's more also but just read and think and tell me what you think.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
As a muslim I couldnt really agree more with what you've said in terms of no forgiveness and the different varities of devils. We believe they were cast out of heaven as they were jealous of GODS creation(man) and thus tempted him/her in heaven which resulted into both humans and jinn(the devils being the disobedient jinn) being thrown out.

The jinn are interdimensional(or concealed most of the time), and in 99.9% of cases it is the devil that humans see when it comes to these creatures(regardles of form; fairies/goblins/gouls/ghosts/aliens/gnomes/shapeshifters/spirits/possesion or whatever form they may take in order to prey on an individuals/civilisations vulnerabilites), as one of the jinns tests is to not interact with man which obviously the devils dont adhere to and go out of their way to do the exact opposite in an attempt to prove how strong they are and how weak mankind is, lets say the evil jinn(devils/demons/satans/shaitans) suffer from a massive inferiority complex due to the fact GOD asked the jinn to bow down to Adam when HE created man due to the fact that we are more noble, the jinn that refused were told they will be thrown out of heaven and into the hellfire, they responded by asking GOD if they could have respite until judgement day so that they could try and prove to GOD that they are better than man, their idea of proving that they are better than man is obviously by leading us(mankind) away from having faith in the ONE UNSEEN GOD and following whatever shenanigans they might try to teach us, the evil jinn were told they wont be able to misguide the true believers and that they would be still thrown in hell at the end of the day for their arrogance regardless of how many men/women they manage to misguide, so they know their going to hell and want to take as many of us with them as possible while at the same time prove(to themselves) that they are better than us.

The Quran also states that the jinn can take the form of man and that there are human like jinn that walk the earth that look like you and me, it also states that humans and jinn have had interspecies relationships in the past. The bible and Quran are also consistent in that they agree the devil in his arrogance wants to prove he/she is better than mankind by decieving man/women to live a life of sin, and on the day of judgement when the lost who chose to call the devils(evil jinns) 'gods' try to blame these same devils for misguiding them the devil will respond with something similar to "I forced you to do nothing, I called you and you came, blame yourself".

The Quran/hadith also states over and over about how most generations in the past have taken the jinn(devils) as their 'gods' due to believing only what they could see and having no faith in the ONE TRUE GOD, and that GOD sent them prophets to try and mend thier ways, but usually they refused to listen which often resulted in their entire town being destoryed by what most today would call some kind of natural disaster.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thiaoouba Prophecy

What destroyed the site was the same cataclysm that destroyed the lost continent of Lemuria and Atlantis. According to Thiaoouba the two continents were originally created from the first cataclysm that struck the first inhabitants of Earth, a civilization killer asteroid, a mantle piercer. The two continents were made literally over night. But remained uninhabited for many tens of thousands of years until The Race of Humans  came here to settle Earth and assimilate their utopian society with the fallen black and yellow race already living here for many hundreds of thousands of years. They created 3 pyramids with antigravity technology that they brought from their home planet Aremo X3. X3 denotes that this planet Earth is the 4th planet that was settled throughout time due to interior cooling of a planet over time. Similar to what happened to Mars. The blacks and yellows also settled Earth 1.3 million years ago from their home planet for this same reason but were wiped out for not catching an asteroid coming out of the sun. The city of Thiahuanaco was not where it is now but was a port city on the Pacific Ocean. The gaseous belts beneath Lemuria and Atlantis collapsed and swallowed both continents .The only two surviving pieces of the continents destroyed 15k years ago is Easter Island for Lemuria and the Canary Islands for Atlantis. The pyramids were used to control the weather through meditation as a harnessor of the magnetosphere and other cosmic forces to broadcast thoughts of the and other certain initiates within. As well as for interstellar communication and inter dimensional experiments. Read  and become the one who understands that we were once greater than we are.

According to Steiner Lemuria existed in the Mesozoic era, from about 250 million years ago to about 65 million years ago, when mankind firstly developed.

Atlantis existed about 1 million years ago till it split up in its last parts in about 800.000 years ago.

edit on 29-7-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

MtDNA evidence is the largest part of the Solutrean Hypothesis. This evidence has since been shown to be spurious, with the finding of the x haplotype information from Siberia and the Caucasus.

IOW, haplotype x was hypothesized as being brought to the Americas by the Solutreans. Subsequently it was found that it most likely came over the Bering Strait with the other haplotypes.

It's a simple fact, the Solutrean Hypothesis depended in large part on the mtDNA evidence. You might not have agreed with this, but that was the stance of the original authors.

Harte
edit on 7/28/2011 by Harte because: (no reason given)

A few years ago my brother had an ancestry dna test done that traced both the matrilineal and patrilineal lines. The particular service he used was simply doing dna Fingerprint testing and used the same standards as the FBI. We had particular questions about certain things, such as why do some of my cousins and I have epicanthic eyefolds?

We know for absolute fact that in the last 300 years, our ancestors that we share commonly, were in the mountains of Kentucky. This was the matrilineal line. There was no evidence in the last 300 years that we had an Asian dna. But there it was, in my cousins and myself.

So we looked to the dna test to get clues. After running the allele signatures through the programs for the haplotype predictor, the results were surprising. It appears that matrilineal line was from Indigenous people of Russia, a group of people called the Sami. They were not Caucasian and neither Asian.

So we ran it again, hoping that perhaps the haplotype predictor would be more advanced. One good source is OmniPop, compiled by the FBI. It is definite that we descend from indigenous people from the Russo-Finn-Estonian area. With our epicanthic eyefolds. There is no evidence that any of my ancestors were Native American on that side. There are no oral traditions, there are no other features to indicate it.

How many generations does it take to lose a trait?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join